Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse (11799 Views)

PDP's Infighting, Naira Rain, Incumbency Factor, Tinubu Reasons APC Won In Ekiti / Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won / Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by sammyj: 4:53am On Jul 15, 2020
APC and PDP are all the same just like 6 and half a dozen!!
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 15, 2020
stayclearofme:

Which masses? Does your vote count?
lol. I weak mehn.
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by 1mansquard: 4:56am On Jul 15, 2020
Shut up ur mouth u loost sheep taking like a baby
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Mylove55(f): 5:17am On Jul 15, 2020
matex97:
Edolites say no to godfatherism. I was shocked when i saw a moniker post "godfatherism can be a progressive one".
let it be sound to you once again that oshomole was thief obaseki benefactor.
and PDP are know for sharing the money and godfatherism.
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:24am On Jul 15, 2020
You can't vow victory for ur own state but another man's state u dey vow ur victory... Ur shame is just shaming my grandmother

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by bigfish3k: 5:37am On Jul 15, 2020
Yuu that couldn't deliver your home state to APC now wants to deliver Edo.
Wonders shall never end
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by bigfish3k: 5:41am On Jul 15, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Mr Timipre Sylva is suffering from Acute depression Syndrome.
What made him think PDP won't fight and win.
I expect Mr. Sylva and other APC Stewarts to channel their Anger on Adams Oshiomhole and stop causing unnecessary tension.
Anything Sylva put his hand is failure, his own candidate on Bayelsa election had what I call a 'triple conflicting name'.
They should leave Edo State alone. Let Godwin Obaseki continue his good works.

Since Obaseki came on board there have been peace in Edo land, Edo people want peace.

Edo State is not Brass.
PDP will defeat APC with a large margin.
Point of correction
Their deputy in bayelsa has five conflicting names
Not three
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Agugbadin: 5:46am On Jul 15, 2020
Provided there's no rigging, intimidation by security agencies, violence and fraud.
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by bigfish3k: 5:46am On Jul 15, 2020
mannobi:
One thing I know is that, Obaseki doesn't have a structure that can control the pdp supporters neither has any of his own from his former party. The little noise makers shouting edo no be Lagos around are the regular nairaland winners who do not even know where a polling boot is located let alone voters card. This nonsense incumbency won't work because the rigging machinery will dance to the tune of their masters in abuja. I see obaseki crying foul after the election. He can pay billions to the so called tax collectors but can he meet the real voters?
You said its rigging that will prevail and in your last sentence you started talking about obaseki meeting the voters

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Futuragetty: 5:48am On Jul 15, 2020
mayhem will be unleashed on Edo people. Pray for Edo!
guard your brothers and sons, No one deserves to die for these politicians. They eat and din together in their childrens' weddings, only become enemies during elections.
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by favour32(m): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2020
Make all the bend bend mouths in APC dey talk.....dem go talk taya.
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Wettoid123: 6:07am On Jul 15, 2020
chairman sniffer society of Nigeria,!
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by jaxxy(m): 6:27am On Jul 15, 2020
See another mumu grin even Buhari knows obaseki is for the win grin
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Zeezy81: 6:31am On Jul 15, 2020
Statements like these will be viewed as direct challenge by the people by Edolites , they will end up voting massively for the opposition
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by blackboy(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2020
NNPC oil money go full Edo election. Many will cash out.

EFCC , ICPC etc open una eyes.
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2020
Le124:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/timipre-sylva-vows-victory-for-apc-says-obasekis-incumbency-a-ruse/amp/

See this man that was driven out of power by GEJ. GEJ didn't allow him to complete his 8 years. If you couldn't do anything in your time to help yourself is it Ize Iyamu you want to help now ?
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2020
Carchoice:
What I don’t understand about these politicians is how they give themselves assurance on winning votes forgetting we the masses really decides who to vote.
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Carchoice:
What I don’t understand about these politicians is how they give themselves assurance on winning votes forgetting we the masses really decides who to vote.

That's because they know most of the time your vote doesn't count. The result could be written from Abuja directly. And the only time your vote count is when you're induced with #1,500. Your vote can be controlled with little penny ....You go get hungry nao and you need their mone
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by osama147: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2020
This one that couldn't win his state still have mouth to talk.. These politicians self Na wah o..
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Cantonese: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
there is always peace in Edo state, obaseki introduced herdsmen to the state

Obaseki introduced herdsmen to Edo state? Come did you sleep and wake well this morning? Who made the ranch/camp just before Okada town? Who gave the place to Fulani herdsmen as a settlement for themselves, enabling them to build their camps and tent? Was it not Oshiomole in 2014? Where were you when herdsmen began to overrun Ekpoma and its environs long ago? Are you not aware that Fulani herdsmen took advantage of the Islamic beliefs of the Auchi, Iyamho, etc people to completely settle in those areas. Did Oshiomole do anything to chase them away?

Take your time o. No let me provoke send you Ishan missile this early morning so.
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by babytoun: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2020
mannobi:
One thing I know is that, Obaseki doesn't have a structure that can control the pdp supporters neither has any of his own from his former party. The little noise makers shouting edo no be Lagos around are the regular nairaland winners who do not even know where a polling boot is located let alone voters card. This nonsense incumbency won't work because the rigging machinery will dance to the tune of their masters in abuja. I see obaseki crying foul after the election. He can pay billions to the so called tax collectors but can he meet the real voters?

obaseki doesn't have political structure but the rigging machinery in abuja will deliver the state to Apc ....can you see the contradictions in your statement ?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2020
Rigging won't work
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by LargeBreed(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2020
Timi thief slivers.
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Robenny(m): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2020
Who else has noticed that Oshomole has distanced himself from this Edo governorship election? I haven't heard his voice since his exco was dissolved
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by roscoman: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Look at this man that can't deliver is state Balyesa to APC during the last governorship election. Someone that was full badge of corruption because he was appointed a minister of state for petroleum in which he is ending in jail after this administration.

He should leave Edo State matter for people to votes according to their minds. In fact, if all APC Governors, ministers, PMB and thinumbu likes relocates to Edo State with billions of dollars PDP will beat them hands down.
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Dansuqi: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2020
roscoman:

Look at this man that can't deliver is state Balyesa to APC during the last governorship election. Someone that was full badge of corruption because he was appointed a minister of state for petroleum in which he is ending in jail after this administration.

He should leave Edo State matter for people to votes according to their minds. In fact, if all APC Governors, ministers, PMB and thinumbu likes relocates to Edo State with billions of dollars PDP will beat them hands down.

Who said he couldn't deliver bayelsa? Did apc not win bayelsa? Did he not disgrace pdp in bayelsa
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Omon605(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2020
mannobi:

Hmmmmm, you nail it, that's exactly what I had been saying. All the APC structure in the state is fully intact, the only members that decamped him to pdp is the one he employed. Ask anybody supporting him if they know any strong APC man within Edo state that have moved with him to pdp, I doubt if they have any. His campaign policy is very toxic, the billboard he installed in Benin and be showing Oshiomole ill words against Ize Iyamu during election campaigns and Ganduje videos is what he's showing, no performance base campaign. Most times I see him playing the oppositon politics, instead of incumbency performance base politics and how to build on the already existing performance he have achieved. Over 95% of the electorate will not even see the video, they can only vote base on who they know and who is able to sell his political ideology to them.
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Dmano: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Omon605:

Hmmmmm, you nail it, that's exactly what I had been saying. All the APC structure in the state is fully intact, the only members that decamped him to pdp is the one he employed. Ask anybody supporting him if they know any strong APC man within Edo state that have moved with him to pdp, I doubt if they have any. His campaign policy is very toxic, the billboard he installed in Benin and be showing Oshiomole ill words against Ize Iyamu during election campaigns and Ganduje videos is what he's showing, no performance base campaign. Most times I see him playing the oppositon politics, instead of incumbency performance base politics and how to build on the already existing performance he have achieved. Over 95% of the electorate will not even see the video, they can only vote base on who they know and who is able to sell his political ideology to them.
And who is now showing political Ideology to them now,is it APC? If they speak the way Slyver is speaking,he is actually challenging Edo people that they are all women ,I guess you can only rig where you are accepted or popular
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by toprealman: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2020
How do these men sleep at night?
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Omon605(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2020
Dmano:
And who is now showing political Ideology to them now,is it APC? If they speak the way Slyver is speaking,he is actually challenging Edo people that they are all women ,I guess you can only rig where you are accepted or popular

If everything about the election is to rig please can you tell me anywhere in Edo state where APC is not popular and can't rig? If you want to see campaign, go back and check those videos were Oshiomole campaign for Obaseki, you will see intensity, energy and issue base campaign but that is very different to do if you are the sitting governor and campaigning for yourself, what most people want to see is your performance base campaign. After Oshiomole first tenure, when he was contesting for second tenure, he showed Edo state people his performance score card and it was so appealing and that's what makes him to won the 18 local government councils, though pdp was the government at the centre which is the first in the history of the state. The Edo state people stood their ground and resist any form of rigging and intimidation. Who do you think is willing to stake anything for Obaseki sake? When he could not even measure up to his predecessor? Each time they are granting any press conference what you will be hearing is Oshiomole have campaign for Obaseki 4 years ago and when you asked those shouting Obaseki on social media what has he done to merit re-electing, they will tell you TORGBA, 4+4=8, we don't want godfather in Edo state, how those words sound to your ears? Can TORGBA put fufu on our table or make our roads and upgrade our educational programs. My brother let me rest my case here before they add another words to TORGBA
Re: Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse by Omon605(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dmano:

And you still believe the billboard will fly? I told you before it was a complete waste of time and money. Go and meet the people and tell them the reasons to vote for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Audit Exposes Massive Corruption In Lagos Local Councils; / President Buhari Leaves For Germany On Wednesday / I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.