Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others (38487 Views)

Buhari Appoints Ekpungu EFCC Secretary, Names Board Members / Magu Probe: Olukoyede, EFCC Secretary, ‘suspended’ / Panel Quizzes EFCC Secretary, Directors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by IvarTheBoneless: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2020
nairavsdollars:
How come Yorubas are so unlucky in this government?

Yorubas are not complaining about the criminals amongst them when arrested.

That foolishness is left to the flat head cr3tins.

Check the mirror cheesy
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by Hedonisco: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I bet you if this news was about a yahooboy caught the comment would be at page 9 at least. Nigerians don’t want their oppressors caught they just need the result of what their oppressors caught removed. No one dare criticize magu, of all the allegations, his own is worse than hush puppi imagine buying a land worth over 500m and no one is even moved by that. Just test front page now with a 15year old accused arrested and see how everyone with a will get arroused and mastubate all over most especially the “spoil our image association of Nigeria “. Useless citizens!!

Most of those "legit", hypocritical idiots are broke losers who are morbidly envious and cannot bear the fact that their age mates (or juniors) are balling. Test them with even N1k and you will see how they will tell you stories and look for a way to kolombi the money. Awon 'hard working' and 'legit' nincompoops.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by frog12: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2020
even UMAR should not be IMMUNED
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by CoalcityBoi: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Another thief from brown roof republic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by CODEIN: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2020
Racoon:
In essence, EFCC is a corrupt organisation fighting corruption.What a paradox.Nigeria which way?
All of you should try to reason like those who don’t drink Codeine na.

Una think buwari na mumu, the chief jihadist of the fulani republic of zoogeria is a chess master, in order to remove many southerners from the corrupt agency they orchestrated a charade trial to remove a magu the northerner only to be replaced with another probably corrupt northerner while weeding off all the southerners in line including this Olukoyede.

Spymaster preach to this codeine sippers abeg
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by CODEIN: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2020
Osek:
This Magu na thief oo..shuuu but seriously oga Magu nor water malami nai make e dey d wahala wey im dey so, if to say e dey give am small thing e yansh for nor open... to be frank in Naija almost everyone is corrupt even d people investigating him are all worse
All fulani black arabs are corrupt, their fight na public demonstration to distract you dung heads. Tell me which corrupt government official have been put behind bars, especially a northerner? Just one?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by auditor1981: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Goat help me keep my yam, yam turn goat eater over night.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by Enyimbamercedes: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Other people to suspend

Isyaku Sharu

Danjuma Goje

Abubakar Madaki
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by AngelicBeing: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2020
prekumohtim:

Let your words be inline with your moniker
As Angels we detest evil, wickedness, unrighteousness, criminals, looters, fraudsters, thieves, satanic agents etc and we have the mandate to destroy them wherever they are found on planet earth, so my comments above remains, every enemy of Nigeria should collapse and die wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by chukel(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:
All recovered funds and properties from Magu will still be re-looted by another set of top officials.

The circle continues!
cycle.
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by tfelicityk(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2020
I perceived it coming...

The acting chairman will not want to go down alone...

The appointed acting chairman should do proper auditing as he resumes office...
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by Taiwojon(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by Mayeldah(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2020
So Buhari's Northern brother is innocent but the Yoruba secretary is guilty even when probe has not been concluded?

Buhari always looking for ways to fill any vacant post with Northerners.

Yoruba e-rats that keep supporting this lifeless president, una see una life?
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by dangoteinlaw: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2020
Hedonisco:

Most of those "legit", hypocritical idiots are broke losers who are morbidly envious and cannot bear the fact that their age mates (or juniors) are balling. Test them with even N1k and you will see how they will tell you stories and look for a way to kolombi the money. Awon 'hard working' and 'legit' nincompoops.
they worse than nincompoops just yesterday here i was at a pos to withdraw and the thief posing as an agent there saw the alert but vividly decide to hold me there. Maybe they mistook me for one of those ignorant ones that will overlook the small cash. That’s their nee tactics now and they claim to be legit. As an engineer so many times have i been duped in the name of work for me and i will pay you. Yet they come online to talk trash, this thing is sickening. Go on instagram and see how ppl badmouth gboyz but on reality they will be begging for their help. My advice to guys I won’t state it here but the little bois are the ones exposing the others meanwhile some big ones have had money gotten into their skull that they have lost self control in all ramifications.
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2020
PDP still carrying out their corruption under APC
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by FRESHG(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
These are MERE pawns in the real game. Arm crossed.
#ProbeMalami
THESE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR TINUBU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by Clothingonline9(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Hand of God ministry
Buy men clothing Turkey Top designers at clearance price
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by GEEBITE: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2020
Director of operations in an organization charged with underhand and corrupt dealings is exonerated.Spare me this bullshit except he blew the whistle , sohard to believe.
dre11:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/07/15/complete-sweep-buhari-suspends-efcc-secretary-olukoyede-10-others/
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by Jakemedg(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2020
nairavsdollars:
How come Yorubas are so unlucky in this government?
How do you feel after asking this silly question?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2020
AngelicBeing:
As Angels we detest evil, wickedness, unrighteousness, criminals, looters, fraudsters, thieves, satanic agents etc and we have the mandate to destroy them wherever they are found on planet earth, so my comments above remains, every enemy of Nigeria should collapse and die wink

Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by Jakemedg(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
These are MERE pawns in the real game. Arm crossed.
#ProbeMalami
Probe Malami for what exactly?
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by manduwem(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:
All recovered funds and properties from Magu will still be re-looted by another set of top officials.

The cycle continues!

U see road wella.
9jans av 4gotten that it was so with IGs of police before now. This one go come make noise say them seize house of former IG n quietly will buy it with name of a crony
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by chozzy: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2020
Terrible
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by seangy4konji: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2020
people need to go to jail or be shot...
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by BIODAVY(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Fantastically corrupt country/people.

quote author=donstan18 post=91728291]All recovered funds and properties from Magu will still be re-looted by another set of top officials.

The cycle continues![/quote]
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by Yusman316(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2020
tillaman:
Same Efcc tasked with fighting corruption and all, what a shame
Of course there is no how Magu can run the show alone I believe all them top dogs are in on it, they should lock them all up including AGF too
since they started fighting selected battles I knew the Efcc has been compromised they really need serious cleansing I swear
That is why I always tell people that Nigeria's problem is neither APC nor PDP but rather the people (Nigerians). Is efcc APC or PDP? yet look at what is happening there. Same goes for other government agencies. Until we realized that an average Nigerian has corrupt tendencies in him/her and find a way to deal with that. We won't get any better in the near future. Look at what is happening in the nddc
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by Osek(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
CODEIN:

All fulani black arabs are corrupt, their fight na public demonstration to distract you dung heads. Tell me which corrupt government official have been put behind bars, especially a northerner? Just one?
my brother no one o.. dis country is a joke this anti corruption war na scam, Las Las dis government go thief pass Jonathan government
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by AngelicBeing: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
prekumohtim:

Amen
You are welcome cool
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by 175(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Okortor:
Welcome development from Mr President

Are you mad?

Na question!

Na today these reports come out?
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by CODEIN: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Osek:

my brother no one o.. dis country is a joke this anti corruption war na scam, Las Las dis government go thief pass Jonathan government
To say e go thief pass jonathan government na joke, buhari and all his fulani arab jihadists in govt have already broken that record in Guiness book of shame and corrupt practice since 2018 edition, didnt you see that topic on frontpage were 208 billion dollars has been generated alone from crude oyel since 2015 and nothing to show for it but mass suffering and poverty ?
Re: Buhari Suspends EFCC Secretary Olukoyede, 10 Others by Osek(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
CODEIN:

To say e go thief pass jonathan government na joke, buhari and all his fulani arab jihadists in govt have already broken that record in Guiness book of shame and corrupt practice since 2018 edition, didnt you see that topic on frontpage were 208 billion dollars has been generated alone from crude oyel since 2015 and nothing to show for it but mass suffering and poverty ?
and oga bubu still dey borrow nawa oo... is this God not wonderful... later tinubu and e gang go dey form saints wen we know say na Dem be d oga of thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics / APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.