Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fr. Mbaka Made No Recent Prophecy Of Sack Of Any South- East Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr. Mbaka Made No Recent Prophecy Of Sack Of Any South- East Governor (334 Views)

Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP / Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr. Mbaka Made No Recent Prophecy Of Sack Of Any South- East Governor by ositaizu(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2020
The report in a section of the media that I, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka, the Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu has prophesied the sack of a South East Governor before the end of this year is a contumacious falsehood.

The allusions made by the mischievous author of the said report to Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo State is a figment of the writer's imagination.

For the records Adoration Ministry Enugu is yet to resume after I suspended the Ministry's programme since March 2020 following the restrictions that came with the outbreak of the Covid 19 pandemic.

Since then I have not made any public prophecy of such anywhere but has been immersed in prayers for the healing of the World of the global pandemic and need not be distracted at this point.

It is a thing of concern that mischief makers, impostors and agent of darkness have continued to use my name to achieve their selfish missions in different media inspite of several warnings.

People should be careful of the wrath of God.

The ministry has taken this ugly trend seriously and shall liaise with security agencies to fish out the culprits and make them scapegoats.

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka
Spiritual Director,
Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria.

Re: Fr. Mbaka Made No Recent Prophecy Of Sack Of Any South- East Governor by cherishmichael: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2020
undecided Why cant he prophecy about (god's) kindom and not politics. haaa
Re: Fr. Mbaka Made No Recent Prophecy Of Sack Of Any South- East Governor by Niaja4real(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2020
ositaizu:
The report in a section of the media that I, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka, the Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu has prophesied the sack of a South East Governor before the end of this year is a contumacious falsehood.

The allusions made by the mischievous author of the said report to Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo State is a figment of the writer's imagination.

For the records Adoration Ministry Enugu is yet to resume after I suspended the Ministry's programme since March 2020 following the restrictions that came with the outbreak of the Covid 19 pandemic.

Since then I have not made any public prophecy of such anywhere but has been immersed in prayers for the healing of the World of the global pandemic and need not be distracted at this point.

It is a thing of concern that mischief makers, impostors and agent of darkness have continued to use my name to achieve their selfish missions in different media inspite of several warnings.

People should be careful of the wrath of God.

The ministry has taken this ugly trend seriously and shall liaise with security agencies to fish out the culprits and make them scapegoats.

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka
Spiritual Director,
Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria.

Fadapreneur@Ejike Dibia Mbaka
Re: Fr. Mbaka Made No Recent Prophecy Of Sack Of Any South- East Governor by Chris6music: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2020
We hear

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Recieves ECOWAS Special Envoy Led By Ex-president Jonathan / The Recent Increase In Courier & Logistics fees will be reviewed- Laolu Akande / We Don't Control The Police, Explain Edo Assembly Tussle To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.