Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nigerian Custom Service Emanifest Solution - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Custom Service Emanifest Solution (641 Views)

Create Your Blog With Custom Everything For As Low As 3500 / How To Enable Threaded Comments For Custom Blogger Templates / How To Create A Short Custom Url For Your Google+ Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service Emanifest Solution by segsalerty(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2011
I am a Software Developer and a Technology Solution person. I have this GENERIC solution for Nigerian Custom Service eManifest. Developed it for a client but i made this software GENERIC which anybody( i mean AGENT ) who want to use this superb application can get there copy from me.
Here are its superb features that i developed to make it smart and unique

1. Very Simple to Install , You do the installation & configuration yourself
2. Very Flexible to Use, User dont need any Tutorial to use this application
3. Very Portable , Developed using JAVA , setup weigh less than 3MB
4. Connection to the NCS server is been handled and managed by the software itself with a Visible status window
5. More than one transaction can be filled at same time, thou limits you to 5 opened transactions
6. Response are been displayed at Real-time
7. Very Efficient and Reliable
8. Real time Application update anytime there is modification
8. Not Expensive

If you need this or you want to be a Reseller in any way. just holla at me on the ffg for enquiries
08025481373 or 07051830762 or email me segsalerty@yahoo.com

I also have other Generic Applications like ( which anybody can install and use with no Modification):

1. Super Market Solution
2. School eLibrary Resources Solution

with a Biodata Management Framework ----- Face Recognition which i can implement in anyway that you want me to develop it to suit u

TAKING THE WORLD OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA TO THE NEXT LEVEL

All the Best ,
Re: Nigerian Custom Service Emanifest Solution by sweetpawn1: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2011
good work man! i always admire a fellow programmer do our green nation proud! more sweet palmwine to your brains man! ( we don't need grease for our elbows now, do we! we use our heads! wink )
Re: Nigerian Custom Service Emanifest Solution by segsalerty(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2011
lolz, Funny ! grin

(1) (Reply)

Customised Webhosting From Trudigits / Is It Enough To Run Wordpress? / Webmaster Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.