Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her (53401 Views)

Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Neroiam(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
ume1000:
and what do you call a woman that talks carelessly

She's a talkative.

Studies have shown that women use an average of 20,000 words daily compared to 7000 used by Men.

This is why i tell young people. Don't jump into marriage because she has a beautiful face or physique, perky boobs, nice ass and whatnot. YES! these are nice qualities. In fact, it's what will attract you to a woman.

The man as the head of the house must learn to lead with love. If as a man you can't relate well with your wife in all levels, why did you marry her? Marriage will not change people but amplify thier personalities.

Again i tell young people; Marry your friend and domestic violence such as this would be reduced to the barest minimum.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by somalianprince: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Just look at this pervert. Wetin he dey find for the woman breast? See how he even crossed his legs, and his pipe directly behind the woman's ass cheesy

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by ojuu4u(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
If its true the woman narrated her story like this, I smell foul play on the side of the wife, ....if you don't walk around dirty or mud places..........

He can take care of siblings, the wife did something wrong.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by UDUJ(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
awhybliss:
Na by force to marry? Am not an advocate for divorce, but the problem isn't about the quarrel l, the problem is from the foundation of the marriage...
You can't have a strong and solid foundation and be facing a heavy quarrel like this during marriage.
The foundation is faulty

My point exactly. People rush into marriages in this part of the world because of societal pressures and stigma. I don't think it's a crime to remain single if you cannot find a favourable mate.

I am sick and tired of reading all these marriage wahala stories. It's not by force to get married.

We get it really wrong in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Betterhandwork(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Too bad.
Become a professional satellite dish Installer today and start watching movies, sports, news, cartoon etc free of charge.click below to read more about the training program
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
muykem:
Many men doesn't know that women are not different from children, if you want to go physical with them the way they are annoying you then you will become a murderer. I can't beat my wife for anything.
Na you talk better talk here.
Their MOUTHS can be something else.
They operate on Locomotive Engines.

You may be shocked to hear that the man was about starting the beating.
LADIES and Malingering na 5 and 6.
Believe them at your own peril.
I never trust them until I hear from both sides.
They can LIE while still weeping.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by xynerise: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
ChocolateWine:
Who's that guy on red?

Is that part of the rescue mission?

That's the husband
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
ojuu4u:
If its true the woman narrated her story like this, I smell foul play on the side of the wife, ....if you don't walk around dirty or mud places..........

He can take care of siblings, the wife did something wrong.

Even if she did something wrong, she is still his wife. He could support her a bit financially.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by MightySparrow: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96:
Who'll settle this matter now
bedroom
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Alexaonfleek: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
angry

See how some of these guys in the comment section are justifying domestic violence because she was rude shocked
Let the man goan flex muscle with army man na

No infact army man is too much....make him go slap sars official because sars insult am.....whether he will not end six feet underground
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Neroiam(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Adlac:

And anywoman that does same is what?

What are you doing with a woman that raises her hand on a man?
Was she married for you or were your eyes covered?
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by ufotty2001: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
I know everybody will be blaming the husband.. but to be very sincere .. do you know that the way woman talk even the devil is afraid.. their mouth alone is enough to take a man to the grave ..

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by tfash96(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
MightySparrow:
bedroom
cheesy cheesy I doubt that
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by uthlaw: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
But ladies usually say when we get married,we control our husband!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by ume1000: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Neroiam:

Studies have shown that women use an average of 20,000 words daily compared to 7000 used by Men.

This is why i tell young people. Don't jump into marriage because she has a beautiful face or physique, perky boobs, nice ass and whatnot. YES! these are nice qualities. In fact, it's what will attract you to a woman.

The man as the head of the house must learn to lead with love. If as a man you can't relate well with your wife in all levels, why did you marry her? Marriage will not change people but amplify thier personalities.

Again i tell young people; Marry your friend and domestic violence such as this would be reduced to the barest minimum.
The problem has nothing to do with the use of more words than men but to how such words are used and their lust for control

Just imagine person when no wan invest reach 10% financially for pikin wan control you and the pikin

Nigerian woman are one set of confuse nitwits

They don't want the man to dominate them and also don't want to contribute financially

It's like eating your cake and having it

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by od501: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Neroiam:
Any man that raises his hand on a woman is an idiot walahi

Oga calm down ooo... Don't judge still you hear from the man side. As for your comment, wait till woman poison you then you know that once awhile, they need to be returned on default settings when their Bleep up reach peak.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by andyanders: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
somalianprince:

Just look at this pervert. Wetin he dey find for the woman breast? cheesy
It could be one of the reasons why her husband panel-beated her. How can a sane woman allow such a guy place her hand right across her breast and she relaxed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by EndyEdesonNews(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
All the best
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by MightySparrow: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96:
cheesy cheesy I doubt that
The truth of the whole matter is known to them, even their pastor / imam may never know it. Where has the woman been sleeping since them?
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by Neroiam(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
ume1000:
The problem has nothing to do with the use of more words than men but to how such words are used and their lust for control

Just imagine person when no wan invest reach 10% financially for pikin wan control you and the pikin

Nigerian woman are one set of confuse nitwits

They don't want the man to dominate them and also don't want to contribute financially

It's like eating your cake and having it

Still boils down to the man's inability of not knowing the kind of woman he married.

All these things you've listed are can be deciphered in the early stages of the relationship and if the man wishes to continue, then he shouldn't complain afterwards.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by tfash96(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
MightySparrow:
The truth of the whole matter is known to them, even their pastor / imam may never know it. Where has the woman been sleeping since them?
hmm all's well with them
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by megamind101: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
marriage is just a big time bondage for men and women. no body should get married again.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by usmanbaba(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
No b every body wey come settle fight really come settle fight...the man on red is a perfect example ;
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by MightySparrow: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96:
hmm all's well with them
Yes bro.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by ume1000: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Neroiam:

Still boils down to the man's inability of not knowing the kind of woman he married.

All these things you've listed are can be deciphered in the early stages of the relationship and if the man wishes to continue, then he shouldn't complain afterwards.
All I repeat ALL woman are that way
There is nothing like a submissive wife what is rather obtainable is a cooperating one and cooperation can end anytime

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by ume1000: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
somalianprince:
Just look at this pervert. Wetin he dey find for the woman breast? cheesy
And the woman seems to enjoy it
Am beginning to believe she is truly a cheat

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by northvietnam(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
deri4luv1:
That man just dey use pattern dey touch her boobs!

I Dey tell u Bro.... The nigga low key dey tap current
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by johnnychuks(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
who is that man that was holding the woman breast in the name of helping her! hope is not what I am thinking? great opportunity for the neighbour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.