Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju (25671 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed / BREAKING! "Malami, A Disgrace", Canadian Justice Minister Calls Kanu's Release / Magu Vs Malami: This Is How Money Rained At Wedding Of The Son Of Nigeria's AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by AMI3(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
These guys are heartless.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
surgical:
Does that not tell you something,that their mental state is in a very bad shape due to years of abuse
If they ever get cured ,they will look back and question if they were the ones exhibitng the previous appalling behaviours

You said it all.

Many are mad but few are roving really.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Testimony1988(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
They won't enjoy their ill gotten wealth.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by selemempe: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
tamdun:

U don't sound smart, at least u could have used Google to search for the origin of that name(Buhari)
tell me the real differences between Yoruba culture with fulanis
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by JimD(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Please let's take this petition to 100 signatures. The petition is for better electricity before increasing electricity tariffs.

Please sign the petition and let's drive a reform in the distros. Electricity distribution is very inefficient and the distros keep making money off Nigerians... while NERC folds its arms.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Anazp:
The only solution to the mess in Nigeria is for all tribes to form their own nation. I cannot understand how a country like Croatia with 4 million people stands as a nation while the brilliant Yorubas with over 40 million people are been subjugated to serve the Fulani. I just don't get it

brilliant Yoruba indeed!
Rubbish!!!
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Kenn55: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Omihanifa:
What bothers me In all of these is the president's aloofness undecided

Too many corruption scandal under his watch and yet he's not even talking or sanctioning anyone shocked

The NDDC scandal is even enough for any right thinking president to react.
How can the NDDC board squander 40billion in 3 months and yet the president hasn't said anything

Maybe the president is even under a spell or his brains have been hypothesized undecided

The president is a dullard. A dullard or olodo can never be in charge of people smarter than him. His is just there to sign papers and read prepared speeches to Nigerians.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by JordanMichael(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Omihanifa:
What bothers me In all of these is the president's aloofness undecided

Too many corruption scandal under his watch and yet he's not even talking or sanctioning anyone shocked

The NDDC scandal is even enough for any right thinking president to react.
How can the NDDC board squander 40billion in 3 months and yet the president hasn't said anything

Maybe the president is even under a spell or his brains have been hypothesized undecided
Are you sure the man in aso villa is who we think he is?
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by badman007(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
It is called misplaced priorities...

They in a fools mission that would make their children slaves to the real enemies
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by tomdon(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
We only get to know their secret whenever their interest is divided.

Hmmmm
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Geonigga(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
The answer to Nigeria problem os revolution, we need forces to reckon with and we can't continue this way because if we do, our unborn children will never forgive us. Let the youths come and make this struggle comes to reality.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by vickydevoka(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ebere044:

Only virgin lands has wahala Sir/ma. This is Omonile paid and developed as you can see in the picture. I own it myself.
U are right Sha. I jst remembered wat I went through in de hands of omonile in agbulado. Na for water Dem come give me finally. I com sell am 4 tyms less than watin I buy
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
vickydevoka:

U are right Sha. I jst remembered wat I went through in de hands of omonile in agbulado. Na for water Dem come give me finally. I com sell am 4 tyms less than watin I buy

Oh dear that's was terrible but knows the best.

Try ikorodu next time. No water area there
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
The problem in Nigeria it is not the government it is the fault of Nigerian people are illiterate can only vote for a criminal they will tell you a criminal is there brother. In UK America and Canada if you mix with Nigerians in those countries Nigerians will be telling you they have to support a criminal abroad. Is not the fault of the leaders the leaders is a representation of the people Nigerians all over the world will vote for a criminal that is their illiteracy. I have hear this from the head of Nigerian community in Europe and UK telling Nigerian people they have to support a criminal this is what Nigerians want

1 Like

Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
The illiteracy rate in Nigeria is too high. Also most Nigerians are brainless they will rather tell you this they cannot work they have to support a criminal even in developed countries that is Nigerian mentality they believe the criminal is coming to save them. 95% of Nigerians know in Nigeria we do nothing for them but they still want to vote for a Nigerian or themselves

The more days off are they happy they are as long as they can vote for one another and suffer
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by akigbemaru: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by ayenale1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Akpabio, Magu, Malami, "Tunde" Yusuf, Mamman Daura... If you recover all monies from these thieves the whole of southern Nigeria will become Dubai.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by ZooOga: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
1.5 weeks and team Malami and the secret cabal are still probing Mr. Magu. Dem should have had all their concrete evidence before starting this brewing civil war. And how does the son of the AG afford a brand new house and Mercedes Benz?
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by fynlyf: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. 60yrs after Nigeria still cannot produce good men.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by 1759ademola(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
I agree with your views but the observation is that Buhari didn't look the other way on the case of Magu. That's why he set the Salami panel.
Also, revolution is impossible based on the realities on ground. The Youths are super corrupt, conclusively who leads the revolution.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by infohenry(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Johnandv:
Yoruba man is already bearing "Buhari olayewaju". Heheheheheheehe only Chukwu Okike Abiama can separate Yorubas from eternal servitude to the Fulanis... This entanglement is real. grin grin
Here lies the problem, young men cannot contribute meaningfully to national discuss, rather they are more consigned about ethnicity and religion while ruling class continue to their onslaught on our collective wealth.

1 Like

Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Collyweed: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
It looks like people here are still blind. The problem is neither the so-called leaders nor the hapless “citizens”. The problem is the country itself.

The country was designed by a group of heartless English brigands for one purpose only. That purpose is theft.

The aim was (and still is) to fleece the resources of the unfortunate indigenous population of this colonial prison and stash such loot outside the country.

Successive local thugs masquerading as rulers have continued with this grand tradition albeit with a few tweaks here and there. The results have always been the same.

There is only one solution. Rather than casting aspersions on ethnic groups and individuals, simply dismantle the contraption and allow us to build our own indigenous nations and solve our problems locally.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by vickydevoka(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ebere044:

Oh dear that's was terrible but knows the best.

Try ikorodu next time. No water area there
O.k buh na bad news full dere Sha. Though my inlaw de build for their
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Eva165: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Their own cup of tea

Check in here if ur looking For where to earn some pasive income

https://www.webtalk.co/6929402

Register and Thank me latta but is not get rich quick stuffs but you must earn real cash
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Sunnyja: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
opribo:
OP, you ain't seen nothing yet and you are shouting.
This is a free for all government, they just use anti corruption to fool all of us.

Where are the big money they used to uncover at airports, people's houses, lockup stores at the earlier stages of the drama. That episode just stopped just as people became more curious to know whats happening.

I tell you of a truth, they divide us to steal our money. Revolution is not going to work because some of us are enslaved in the mind. What we need now is restructuring let everybody go fend for their selves. If within your space you allow your leader to steal all your money and become a demi god, thats how you want it.
Where on earth did an ordinary public servant for that matter get all that money he is spending on his son's wedding. Where is the son working?. He should be probed immediately. Public servants are not allowed to display so much wealth for crying out loud.

It's clear that those in power has lost faith in Nigeria hence everyone including bubu is cashing out before it's too late.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Standing5(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Anazp:
The only solution to the mess in Nigeria is for all tribes to form their own nation. I cannot understand how a country like Croatia with 4 million people stands as a nation while the brilliant Yorubas with over 40 million people are been subjugated to serve the Fulani. I just don't get it
If you think you've pitched those two tribes against one another and scored some point, I pity your life.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by yassjib: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
OK
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Standing5(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nigeria isn't a country really.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
vickydevoka:

O.k buh na bad news full dere Sha. Though my inlaw de build for their

What kind of bad news ?
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by earnit3: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) / Court Sends Alex Badeh To Prison / Lasun Yusuff Dumps APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.