Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba (85033 Views)

Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu / 10 Nigerian Actresses Who Married Foreigners / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by omooba969(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
post=91753005:

They love Yoruba and during regional government Edo and Delta massively voted to be separated from West, go and read your history

What point are you tryna make really?

You need help!

8 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by olajizz01(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
undecided

Yoruba muslims should find a name for their movie industry just like their Hausa Fulani counterparts...

Igbos are easy to notice,very divisive tribe,the venom that was in your guys pass that of viper.

6 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by blingxx(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
undecided

Yoruba muslims should find a name for their movie industry just like their Hausa Fulani counterparts...

normal people are born with iq of around 60 -100 you you were born with IQ of -60 undecided ...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by olajizz01(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
jaxxy:
Are u kidding me??

Bt wait so Fathia Balogun is a delta name?? I mean even the 1st name not the surname?? Op explain pls angry undecided
I think Saheed Balogun was the that gave her fathia when they got married.

1 Like

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by omooba969(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
prezeus:

Which Edo people speak Yoruba as a second language Don't say what you don't know.
There are tribes in akoko-edo LGA that speaks Yoruba asides them no other tribes speaks Yoruba in Edo state. Historically the akoko-edo people are Yorubas captured by the great Benin empire.

@bolded,

In other words...?

3 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
selemempe:
was that why they did everything to leave the western region in 1963?
Was that why they have joined PDP and left your ewedu party?
Is that why an Igbo man is their governor?

He didn’t insult Igbo’s with his comment rather appreciating their obvious relationship with Yoruba language and tribe bt u had to go there and become a tribal bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by KLand(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Just wondering why the list was dominated by Edo/Delta people.
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Alajiki(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
undecided

These OSU pigs from Roforofo Republic are trying so hard to divide the Yorubas along religious lines grin. But you guys can never succeed. It's our race first before any religion. Una don fail!

13 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
yes they were burned in lagos but not raced in lagos

If they were burned in Lagos, they must have been razed in Lagos too.

Mr. Burner boy

7 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Guestlander: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
omooba969:

@bolded,

In other words...?

A load of horse crap.

1 Like

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by CAUSTIC002: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
my G.O.A.T is Sanyeri!

1 Like

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by BennyDon: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
They're all Yorubas.

Though they ain't from the south-west, that doesn't justify they're non-Yorubas.

The only one that is non-Yoruba is Ngozi(A Delta Igbo)

Edo, Delta or Dahomey(present day Benin Rep and Togo) are all Yorubas.

Wehdon sad

2 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by BennyDon: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
haiti007:
From their names one would have predicted that they non-yoruba, excluding fathia

Fathia is an Itsekiri woman.

Itsekiris are proudly Yorubas!

6 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by prezeus(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
BennyDon:
They're all Yorubas.

Though they ain't from the south-west, that doesn't justify they're non-Yorubas.

The only one that is non-Yoruba is Ngozi(A Delta Igbo)

Edo, Delta or Dahomey(present day Benin Rep and Togo) are all Yorubas.

Wehdon sad
Your mother is a harlot !!
Edo people are not yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
jaxxy:
Are u kidding me??

Bt wait so Fathia Balogun is a delta name?? I mean even the 1st name not the surname?? Op explain pls angry undecided
ex husband na is Balogun. She refused to drop the name
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by earnit1: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Really
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by BennyDon: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
prezeus:

It's obvious you've got a loose-button up there, if not you wouldn't mention people's mothers on social media.

It's also glaring you don't have a dime respect for your baby-maker mother.

I'll advise you get life and desist from Uromi weed which has crashed your brain.

Stupid fowl

sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by prezeus(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
BennyDon:

Fathia is an Itsekiri woman.

Itsekiris are proudly Yorubas!
No they are not. Itshekiri is a mixture of igala, ijaw, Portuguese, EnglishYoruba and Edo languages.
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by prezeus(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
BennyDon:

It's obvious you've got a loose-button up there, if not you wouldn't mention people's mothers on social media.

It's also glaring you don't have a dime respect for your baby-maker mother.

I'll advise you get life and desist from Uromi weed which has crashed your brain.

Stupid fowl

sad
Your mama na Ashawo if you say Edo people are Yorubas again.

3 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by ProphetofOdin: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rachel Oniga and Rykado Agbor are from cross river State.
nice piece though.
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by BennyDon: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
prezeus:

No they are not. Itshekiri is a mixture of igala, ijaw, Portuguese, EnglishYoruba and Edo languages.

Your reference, please?

6 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Bimpe29: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
This shows the liberality and cosmopolitan nature of Yoruba nation.

8 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by BennyDon: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
prezeus:

Your mama na Ashawo if you say Edo people are Yorubas again.

#20 condom would have prevented this.

Onyeara �

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Afonjas are accommodating once u love them they love you too,
No wahala,
But be careful they can also be a snitch

1 Like

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by omooba969(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
fx45:
Yorubas are slaves of the Bini people. Even Lagos belongs to the Bini people.
[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by omooba969(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
Sofistcatdmoron:
Afonjas are accommodating once u love them they love you too,
No wahala,
But be careful they can also be a snitch
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by RuggedSniper: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
flokii:
It's no news that Edo and Delta people love Yorubas like kilode and we love them too.

I never knew Toyin Abraham is not Yoruba. Funny thing is they bear Yoruba names and identify with Yorubas easily.
Toyin has a Yoruba mother and Auchi father. Clarion Chukwura, Festus Keyamo, Victor Ikpeba all have pure Yoruba mothers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by omooba969(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
prezeus:

Needless

4 Likes

Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by greypencils: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:
The only Yoruba actress I fancy is Margaret Bandele Olayinka, popularly known as Iya Gbonkan.

There's this unexplainable Orgasm I derive each time I set my eyes on her.

I wish to go on a date with her someday.
Were of the highest order grin
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by 1Sharon(f): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rachel Oniga shocked me
Re: Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba by princeade86(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
toye440:
Yes O, Edo Na SS not part of Oduduwa
go do ur assignment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Toyin Majekodunmi "Iya Kike" Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.