Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos (85136 Views)

Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose / Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Drizzy5001(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
I thought she was Pete edochie's wife sef grin
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Juliusmomoh: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
freshkpomo:

I get bro, but just try see every girl like your younger sister for house and correct them the way you will do too her.. I understand that some can be annoying.
I hear u my gee.. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by majamajic(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
tunary:
Brother and sister relationship

No , Rita is married to Pete brother
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Omoslim26: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=merieam16 post=91752051]exactly, i was even looking 4 pete edochie in d pictures. grin [/quote

���me sef oo but how dem take dey share the same Son name maybe dem marry the woman into the Edochie family
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ibo party drink drink everywhere but no better food
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Omoslim26: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations
but no social distancing abi dem too no believe in corona--scamrus

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Nmezor(f): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Francis Duru looking chubby
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by felo126(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Omihanifa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Papa ejima
first of April
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Amanda4life: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
THIS MAMA REGINA DANIELS NO GET DRESS SENSE LIKE HER DAUGHTER.

SHE LOOKS TACKY ALL THE TIME

JUST DEY LOOK LIKE RETIRED OGBONGE

JUST DEY WEAR 10 YEAR'S OLD BABY CLOTH,

PLEASE , PEOPLE WEY DEY SEE HER , HELP ME TELL HER, TO WEAR HER AGE, WHEN IT COMES TO CLOTHING.

Sack of fufu
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by yuswrld20(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
congrats to them wish them long life
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by JBoss25(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Eulalia:
Congrats to them.
HML.

Why is the lady behind the groom eyeing the bride like that? Hm.
go and pluck her eyes out na
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Bestvicky16(f): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
youngsahito:
Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...

23rd March,just that I don't know when you do the thing....Congratulations.....
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Bestvicky16(f): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations ma'am...
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Christian07(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Only you wear face mask still put the other one on top watin dem dey call m
Abi na swag

Na so corona mean you

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Jaqenhghar: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2020
Omihanifa:
Alexreports you are getting dark o shocked

E no go dark? E no easy to dey hot sun dey pursue stories upandan
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 16, 2020
Rozz:
Her husband is very dark ooo but handsome.hml
I think say uh na dey like Tall and DARK MEN...
Now what else do you want..?
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by edoairways: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2020
Ajibel:
Wow Amanda is married oo. My senior for secondary school

Happy married life to her
You know her?
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by john650(m): 12:55am On Jul 16, 2020
jasent:
And no social distancing, Nigerians are too stubborn.
My brother, this one tire me. How many will come down with coronavirus and possibly die from it? Na wa.
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:09am On Jul 16, 2020
Dis woman can cry
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Ajibel(m): 1:19am On Jul 16, 2020
edoairways:

You know her?

Lol yea. We attended the same secondary school CMF and her bro Rondy was my classmate
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 1:31am On Jul 16, 2020
fatymore:
Was this before or after COVID 19?

grin grin
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by gwama: 1:34am On Jul 16, 2020
The groom is dark like midnight. grin grin
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Juliearth(f): 2:25am On Jul 16, 2020
youngsahito:
Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...

If it is what I am thinking, then abstaining or using protection would have saved you from this headache.
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by vickydevoka(m): 2:48am On Jul 16, 2020
Yankee101:

Not true

Na women dey bleach

Men no dey bleach as much. Maybe few wey no know their worth

U are be very right. Women bleach alot
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by vickydevoka(m): 2:54am On Jul 16, 2020
Yada01:

I am Gbagyi but not dark
It's jst lyk saying all Nsukka people are black. Is not possible. Some are fair buh most de black n dere black de strong

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by vickydevoka(m): 2:55am On Jul 16, 2020
Chirowman:
why is it that we ugly people always marry beautiful wife,I think it's to compliment our ugliness. there are some faces make up can't make beautiful .happy married life to them.
Haba nigger u blind date guy no ugly na. Na black him black
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by vickydevoka(m): 2:56am On Jul 16, 2020
zudozz:
if she no carry her mama kinda backside......me I no marry oooh.. Na cheating!
U bad

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Lawdis(m): 4:12am On Jul 16, 2020
morris477:
I am seeing Vshape somewhere there.

....you don spoil finish, bad boi....grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Chirowman(m): 4:21am On Jul 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

Haba nigger u blind date guy no ugly na. Na black him black
na the same black I dey talk .
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by shiki(m): 4:35am On Jul 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
This woman. Awww congratulations to her daughter.

I used to think at one point in my life that she and Pete Edochie were married. cheesy
she is married to pate younger brother Tony Edochie
Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 16, 2020
DAramis:
Is there any relationship between this Madam Rita Edochie and our High Chief Pete Edochie?

At least, I no Yul Edochie and Pete Edochie are related (Son and Father).
Rita Edochie is a wife to Pete Edochie's younger brother whose name is Tony Edochie.

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos by tunary(m): 5:46am On Jul 16, 2020
majamajic:

No , Rita is married to Pete brother
Thanks for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.