Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage (40799 Views)

Tricia Eseigbe Reflects On A Year Of Unforeseen Wickedness From Family Members / Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage / Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nollywood actress, Tricia Eseigbe, has welcomed a new baby girl, her first child after 10 years of marriage.

Sharing the good news via her Instagram Page, Tricia Eseigbe Kerry wrote:

"#itcanonlybeGod I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes I received yesterday and a Joyous birthday gift that i received from our Almighty father. The birth of my Angelic Baby Girl.

On the eve of my birthday I went into labor and hours into my birthday celebration God blessed my family with this wonderful gift, which we have waited over 10 years for. We say thank you to God Almighty, and thank you to our well wishers for the out-pour of emotions.

For those that have been on the same Journey with me, Keep Hope Alive, God is well able to deliver your bundle of joy same way He did for me. From the Kerry's, thank you to everyone for your support and prayers."

Tricia Eseigbe became popular after starring as Samadora in the classic Nollywood 'horror' movie 'Samadora' featuring stars like Emeka Ike, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Charles Okafor, Vivian Mechie, among others.

Tricia Eseigbe and her husband, Kerry, got married in January, 2010.

Congratulations to them.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congrats

Throwback photos of some celebrity guests at their wedding in 2010.

1 Like

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by TakeThem: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations to them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by PureGoldh(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oluwa nagode.....Congratulations to them

May God in heaven bless every home that is looking for the fruit of the womb..

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Goldencheese(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by englishmart(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Only Lalasticlala can dig up such stories.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM

but this kiss sha?

30 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations!

There is nothing impossible with The Most High, however, Patience is key. Humans don't like to wait, but The Most High teaches us and makes us stronger while waiting.

All Praises to The Most High

Shalom

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by anibi9674: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Piss on her , I didn't get to watch this movie and karachika.

6 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
congrats to them,meanwhile this one is also a Nairaland actress like the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by honest1480(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations to them. The Lord that has done it for them should pls do it for others that are having similar challenges.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Brute2162: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
How time flies, God bless the baby, I hope the baby become a source of Joy to the parents. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Jaxxbenn1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congrats to her
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congrats to her. May the baby live to fulfill purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by monklala: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
that's a good news
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Valoa432: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
D God of long life,favour,and blessings be with D child in Jesus name.Say Amen to confirm it.

1 Like

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Richdad50(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
shocked

Staying in prayers and persisting in faith produces the greatest outcomes yet known to man.

I once met a woman who after 13 years of childlessness entered into the gymnastics of Faith by putting a doll baby on her back every night before she slept. Praying for answers to her predicament, calling those things that be not as though they were. Nine months later, she was delivered of a Boy. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence not seen.

I pray for every barren wife and infertile/impotent husband, releasing the power of Jesus into her uterus and unleashing the rushing blood of Christ Jesus into your penis. Your Healing is permanent in Jesus name. Amen!

Richdad

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by joshjc(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bold faces

17 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by berbs: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
It's that the surrogate mom? Congrats to the family.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by SweetCunt97(f): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
Who says there is no God!?

Everyone got their own time.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Blacckrod(f): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wow 10 years is a long wait.

I am sure the woman endured constant insults and mockery from her in-laws who don't care if the problem lies in the Man cry

I am glad they weathered the storm together.

Thank God and the Medical Professionals who made this possible.

7 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by JosephXavier: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congrats to the couple jawe

She share same birthday with her daughter, wow that's interesting

Many more on their way

1 Like

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by martineverest(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
congratulations Tricia...I remember that movie samadora

2 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by asatemple(f): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Waooo, it can only be God. Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by martineverest(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
berbs:
It's that the surrogate mom? Congrats to the family.
that's none of ur business

4 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by martineverest(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
anibi9674:
Piss on her , I didn't get to watch this movie and karachika.
I watch it o.....thatbfilm and sakobi were something else

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye / Danagog Pictured With A Mannequin / Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.