Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage (40852 Views)

Tricia Eseigbe Reflects On A Year Of Unforeseen Wickedness From Family Members / Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage / Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Chochovini: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
I ACTUALLY Missed out not seeing any of these three movies namely; Karashika, Baracuda, Samadora. Anyone in the House with useful info on how I can get them or at least any of them? Meanwhile, congrats to one of the newest mothers in town.

1 Like

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by chocolatelady(f): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by RealEzee(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
I like good news
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Hathor5(f): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Maybe na she stay with am. We never can be so sure. They sha stayed with themselves.

Yes ooo
But you know how it goes. Even if he is the problem, he will look for someone else to prove a point. wink
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by ThierryJay: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
What kind of trousers is Chidi Mokeme putting on for God's sake?? Even his jacket shirt combo looks tacky at best.

Just ten years ago o, negodu

2 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by alfredilly: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chochovini:
I ACTUALLY Missed out not seeing any of these three movies namely; Karashika, Baracuda, Samadora. Anyone in the House with useful info on how I can get them or at least any of them? Meanwhile, congrats to one of the newest mothers in town.

You forgot to mention Domitila.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Eva165: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations

Check in here if ur looking For where to earn some pasive income

https://www.webtalk.co/6929402

Register and Thank me latta but is not get rich quick stuffs but you must earn real cash
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by enomakos(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
So happy for her
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by LoyalRoyalty: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
joshjc:
Bold faces
You don old for the jungle.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Samadora

who here watch am for that movie and still remember am?

if you are, gather here, let's share some kolanut together. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Liposure: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
With god all things are possible
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by mechanics(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wow, she really endured.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by morris477(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
I can see cheating somewhere. Anyway welcome little angel
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Liposure: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hathor5:
And her husband stayed with her through it all? So some people men still know what marriage is all about? cheesy
all men are not the same
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by macho44(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
englishmart:
Only Lalasticlala can dig up such stories.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM

but this kiss sha?
Omo this wan pass kiss, na "Clash Of Tongue & Teeth"
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Burgerlomo: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by saintokwuluora(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
Oluwa nagode.....Congratulations to them

May God in heaven bless every home that is looking for the fruit of the womb..

Amen

1 Like

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by osamz007: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS O

BUT MAKE UP GOOD O SEE THE DIFFERENCE
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by berbs: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
martineverest:
that's none of ur business

Shhh. Just asking aloud. You didn't see the congratulatory message part, right? Bleep off.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by martineverest(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
berbs:

Shhh. Just asking aloud. You didn't see the congratulatory message part, right? Bleep off.
bitter soul
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by berbs: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
martineverest:
bitter soul

Go and eat dust as always cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by martineverest(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
berbs:

Go and eat dust as always cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
get off my mention
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Chochovini: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
alfredilly:

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Chochovini: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
alfredilly:

. U are quite right Sir. Getting all those films now is like seeking for a piece of Diamond in a bag of sand.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Enculer: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thank God for medicine.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Hathor5(f): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Liposure:
all men are not the same

Hallelujah! cheesy
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by ComeToJesus: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Staying in prayers and persisting in faith produces the greatest outcomes yet known to man.

I once met a woman who after 13 years of childlessness entered into the gymnastics of Faith by putting a doll baby on her back every night before she slept. Praying for answers to her predicament, calling those things that be not as though they were. Nine months later, she was delivered of a Boy. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence not seen.

I pray for every barren wife and infertile/impotent husband, releasing the power of Jesus into her uterus and unleashing the rushing blood of Christ Jesus into your penis. Your Healing is permanent in Jesus name. Amen!

Richdad

Awesome. Profound.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by naturefellow(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
anibi9674:
Piss on her , I didn't get to watch this movie and karachika.
please, remind me the story where this 'piss on her' expression was used. I faintly remember cheesy
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by naturefellow(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
berbs:
It's that the surrogate mom? Congrats to the family.
interesting.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by FrankD21(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jehovah overdo! God, you are too faithful to fail. He has everything enough at His disposal, so while will He fail.
Thank you Lord.
I pray that as many that are looking for the fruit of the womb, you will smile this year in Jesus name!
The God I know, the one who created Heaven and Earth, the one whom all power belongs to, cannot fail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Otedola 5Bn Donation To DJ Cuppy Foundation In A Funny Way / Toolz Rocks Cleavage-Baring Black Top In New Selfie / Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.