Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Https://thenationonlineng.net/exclusive-magu-opens-up-on-detention-travails/ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Https://thenationonlineng.net/exclusive-magu-opens-up-on-detention-travails/ (260 Views)

Https://thenationonlineng.net/court-dismisses-ortom-pdp-inec-appeals-against-apc / I Have No Hands In Oshiomhole’s Travails – Amosun / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Https://thenationonlineng.net/exclusive-magu-opens-up-on-detention-travails/ by shinystar(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
By Yusuf Alli, Managing Editor, Northern Operation
Suspended Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, has opened up on his travails while in detention.

He asked Nigerians not to give up on the fight against corruption.

He said whether he is the chairman of EFCC or not, “Nigerians must own the war against corruption, which President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to eradicate.”
He said what he went through was “one of those risks of the job.”

He said all the allegations flying around were to tarnish his image and that of EFCC.

Magu, who spoke exclusively with THE NATION, said: “As for me, I will forever wage war against corruption. I urge Nigerians to continue to support the fight against corruption."

https://thenationonlineng.net/exclusive-magu-opens-up-on-detention-travails/
Re: Https://thenationonlineng.net/exclusive-magu-opens-up-on-detention-travails/ by SmartProf(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
If the allegations against you are true, until they seize and confiscate your illegal properties as well as stolen funds then your travails haven't started. What is happening now that u call travails is testing the mic 1, 2 and sound check... Infact when your travails starts, u will tell us about needing medical attention and all...you may even dramatize ur way to court rooms on a wheel chair. Lastly u will mention other names of those who benefited from the yam eating with u, and beg ECOWAS court to help advise buhari.
Re: Https://thenationonlineng.net/exclusive-magu-opens-up-on-detention-travails/ by Leboska(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
See this criminal, you can't even taste from the cup you serve people with.
Re: Https://thenationonlineng.net/exclusive-magu-opens-up-on-detention-travails/ by TheFreeOne: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hmnn.....hope I am wrong but this dude is sounding like he's about to get a soft landing.

Na sidon look remain for APC anticorruption fight.

(1) (Reply)

We Spend N1m Daily On Each COVID-19 Patient With Severe Illness —lagos Governmen / Army Denies Knowing Soldiers Involved In Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery / Sanwo-olu Commissions Oshodi-abule-egba BRT Corridor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.