Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Arsenal Fans Whats D Future - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Whats D Future (752 Views)

Arsenal Fans Have Faith! Super Eagles Did It After 19years! / Why Arsenal Fans Are The Most Arrogant / Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Fans Whats D Future by CJMONI(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2007
GUNNERS 4 EVA!,i bin wondering since wey dem finsh premier league i never hear anything about my gunners so i decided to open this topic for arsenal fans only abeg chelsea no just enta or reply anything 4 here cuz i go vex! wink angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Whats D Future by CJMONI(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2007
anyhow gunners for lyfe oooooooooooo!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Whats D Future by Akolawole(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2007
For God sake, whats Nairaland turning to?

No good gunner will respond to your post.

Useless thread

TTBD
Re: Arsenal Fans Whats D Future by topeorekoy(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2007
Akolawole:

For God sake, whats Nairaland turning to?

TTBD

@AKOLAWOLE, what do u mean by that statement? i have come to notice something since when i came into the sport's section of the nairaland. some people behave like they own the sport section and crucify what another person post here. there was a time u posted something abt a gunner fan disturbing u in church and nobody said anything abt it being a useless thread except me. so y crucify the guy. this site is a public site and u'll c the good the bad and the ugly here. dont run down anybody's thread. view a thread, say whatever u want to say or just get out of it rather than run the thread down.

@CJMONI ,

me sef i dey fear for wenger. how come he hasnt made any move as per buying any player. fera dey grip me as MAN UNITED and CHELSEA dey buy and buy. United won the league and they have bought. we came 4th, but we av just bought a keeper. is that our major problem?

abeg who get wenger's mail addy?
Re: Arsenal Fans Whats D Future by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2007
Hunters, or am sorry, Gunners, you make the hell of noise, I won't help but to laugh when you slide from that top position.
Not a Man-u fan grin , But true blue
Re: Arsenal Fans Whats D Future by loyika(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2007
@ Tope

A Public forum doesn't mean "Anarchy" should reign tongue

Can you honestly say there is a need for this thread

Granted the guy might be new, but we have other threads on this issue (Marlet even started one) so this could be discussed there.

What Akola should have done was to redirect him to one of them, but then again thats not Akola's job.

I repeat no one is trying to run anyone down, but even in the Jungle, there must be sanity or else chaos would be the order of the day.

TTBD

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fans Whats D Future by topeorekoy(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2007
@loyika ,

I AKOLAWOLE POSTS COOL THREADS AND I LIKE MOST OF THEM AND HE POST SOME THREADS THAT I PERSONALLY DO NOT LIKE. BUT WHAT AM SAYING IS THAT THERE R WAYS THAT U ARE SUPPOSE TO PASS A JUDGEMENT ON A THREAD. IF U THINK IT IS NOT WORTH IT. THEN KEEP SHUT RATHER THAN RUN THE THREAD DOWN. OR BETTER STILL RE DIRECT THE PERSON TO A SIMILAR THREAD ALREADY POSTED

THATS MY POINT
Re: Arsenal Fans Whats D Future by ollylord: 3:49am On Jun 16, 2007
my guy no shaking d future is brighter lets watch and see how gunners will put shame on there face,while we will all b filled wit joy, relakx gunners4life cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Whats D Future by chidichris(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2007
loyika,
you sound like a saddist.
who made you a judge over us?
coment if u care and quit if you don't care.

guners, it is a pity, i learnt the guner wants to concentrate of hand ball that is why they are buying more keepers than players.

wenger has added a third name to his name - confused - arsenal confused wenger.

all the same, he buys from the back doors so we will not be surprised if he has bought twelve at the moment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Whats D Future by topeorekoy(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2007
chidichris:

loyika,

guners, it is a pity, i learnt the guner wants to concentrate of hand ball that is why they are buying more keepers than players.

wenger has added a third name to his name - confused - arsenal confused wenger.

@chidichris,

U SURE SAY U WELL SO? WHY WILL U BE TALKING ABT MY CLUB LIKE THAT. ANYWAY U'LL BE THE 1ST PERSON WE'LL BUY IN OUR HAND BALL TEAM.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE, FEAR DEY CATCH ME SMALL SMALL , E BE LIKE SAY THAT WENGER CONFUSE TRUE TRUE. NA KEEPER BE OUR MAIN PROBLEM? MOST TEAMS DON DEY BUY PLAYERS, NA KEEPER MY COACH DEY BUY. WHEN I HEARD THAT WENGER BOUGHT FABIANSKY, I WAS SO HAPPY THAT MY COACH BOUGHT A COOL PLAYER BUT ON GETTING TO THE NET, I FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS A KEEPER HE BOUGHT. I NEARLY SWEAR FOR AM. ANYWAY SHA WE GO WIN THE LEAGUE

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham's Transfer Story! / Fulham (2) Vs Chelsea (2) On Sunday 28th December / What Is Wrong With Chelsea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.