Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! (35711 Views)

Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero / River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by drizslim(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Popular Kenyan socialite and entrepreneur, Huddah Monroe has taken to social media to say she is done with weed.
According to the Big Brother Africa star, she doesn’t want to set her eyes on weed again. However, she didn’t disclose the reason behind her decision to quit smoking weed.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by drizslim(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
She wrote on her Instastory, “I never wanna see weed again! I’m done.”

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by drizslim(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
A while ago, Huddah Monroe issued a waring to her admirers as she declares that she is not for everyone.

The Big Brother Africa star revealed this as she took to her Instagram story on Sunday to share a photo of herself.

“I am not for everyone. So please save your pocket change!” she wrote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by jaeyking(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wen your eyes go red

Dem no dey tell person

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Kilotat: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Who Ever discover Weed will always go back to it! Check my Signature

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Boogyman557: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool Dis BANI de MAD. WEED is d BEST tin dat can happen to ANYONE. right NOW. I de on my 7th STICK of WEED.. Which kind useless CAPRISUN u de CAPRISUN so. My FUTURE plan is to have a WEED plant or WEED FARM so I don't need to ORDER it outside anymore. WEED is LIFE MAN. WTF MAN

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by FIFApresident1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Dis BANI de MAD. WEED is d BEST tin dat can happen to ANYONE. right NOW. I de on my 7th STICK of WEED.. Which kind useless CAPRISUN u de CAPRISUN so. My FUTURE plan is to have a WEED plant or WEED FARM so I don't need to ORDER it outside anymore. WEED is LIFE MAN. WTF MAN
What is holly gram for Goodness sake? Why are you trying to be like that damn nigga boy?

Can't you be yourself?

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Boogyman557: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
FIFApresident1:

What is holly gram what Goodness sake? Why are you trying to be like that damn nigga boy?

Can't you be yourself?
Holly Gram cool I have been waiting 4 ur riply man. thanks man. Jah bless man. WTF MAN

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Ever8090: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Slowmir" looking at her like..

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by decatalyst(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ever8090:
Slowmir" looking at her like..

...and laughing at her like...

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Ahmback(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
she never ready

4 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
drizslim:
Popular Kenyan socialite and entrepreneur, Huddah Monroe has taken to social media to say she is done with weed.
According to the Big Brother Africa star, she doesn’t want to set her eyes on weed again. However, she didn’t disclose the reason behind her decision to quit smoking weed.

Who beg you to dey smoke before?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by aimmoney9: 12:09am On Nov 17, 2021
Kilotat:
Who Ever discover Weed will always go back to it! Check my Signature
Who wan check weed signature grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by kingthreat(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2021
Just like cocaine, ice, alcohol is an addiction, weed is also an addiction. Ask anyone working in a mental facility, more than 50% of the patients there are there to stop their marijuana addiction. If you can stop it now without professional help, stop it. The more you feel it should be a lifestyle and you include it to your regular lifestyle, you may never quit it. Take a look at the thousands of wasted youths at the bus stops whose lives have been ruined by addictions. Take heed now.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2021
Me too. I never want to see small dick again, I am done sad

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by EXLOVER(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2021
Girls that smoke weed are the most generous people on earth, cause after smoking the next thing is to open their legs wide for any available cork.

I love having fun with them, but i can't date or marry any

Bobmarie:
Speak for your sisters

Next time if you want to quote me, do it with your sense and some respect. I didn't mention you or any member of your family...

Bobmarie:
Next time if you want to quote about women, speak for your sisters.

Your father

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2021
I can never date a lady who smokes .. But love to see ladies smoke...

Let me help you to catch that your cheating spouse .. I will clone her WhatsApp and get her chats delivered directly into yours.. DM now

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by JosephXavier: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2021
Na lie oo

She is not done, who is she leaving weed for?

Wetin go dey give you inspiration again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by odaniel1(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2021
Can anything good come out of these ones

8 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by QuickStandard: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2021
Amen.

May God help you to be faithful to your new resolve

5 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Johel(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2021
drizslim:

Like weed gives a fvkk grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by izikgiren(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2021
Maybe d weed is now affecting something serious in her life.

8 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by mainman7(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Great Deliverance, Congratulations! Illusion World where the Indian goddess enslaves and misdirect Destinies. Whatever Addicts seems to excel in is a Substitution of what they were divinely sent to Excel in. As a Chronic Ex-Addict, Indo almost ruined my Life. Those still deceived and enslaved by it still boasting and shouting, but they never Remember to tell you to Remember Majekfashek, Bob Marley died at just 32 of Brain-tumor from it, etc. Weed would only make you age faster than your CREATOR destined.

7 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Zicolewrld: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Rose Kelvin deliverance.
Click link to join the group and partake of the healing
https://zeroquiz.com/?url=Ly8vbW9iaWxlL2xvZ2luLz9pPSZhbXA7aT1RUEpLSw==&rLiEf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by inoki247: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Topic for some people to masturbatee undecided

3 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Rastaramsey(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Weedno be for pikin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Walex124(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2021
drizslim:
She wrote on her Instastory, “I never wanna see weed again! I’m done.”

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Good for her, I wish others should learn and stay away from it.

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Gather here if u just thought she was diamond Monroe daughter...

Only legends will understand

7 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by temitope27(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2021
G

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by caesymore(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2021
drizslim:

Stereo Mans advice is everlasting you are allowed to quit if e no good for your head. As for me myself and I ,we always thank God for the precious gift of weed.

9 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! by Ganzoh: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Dis one just taste kolods lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) / 4 Goats Arrested In Kogi For Straying (photos) / Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.