Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Book Of Basotesh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Basotesh (1573 Views)

If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Of Basotesh by OtemAtum: 3:27am On Jul 16, 2020
This book is a part of the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY and it explains exactly how the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE is being structured. It will eradicate many ignorances upheld by people, especially the religious people, who take a tiny and microscopic part of God Almighty(Existence) as the whole of it.

With this book, we can easily put gods like Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu, Atum, Chaleb, Olorun, etc in the right place they belong within the structure called God. We can as well place you the reader, myself the historian and everybody in their right places within Existence(God).
Same goes for the placements of all plants, animals, solar systems, planetary bodies, universes, etc in the right place they belong.

The BASOTESH CODE was so hard that it takes I Otem to be able to decode it after four years of its revelation to me.

The date it was fully decoded was the 25th of April, 2020. The screenshots I made on the date I decoded it are shown below:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Book Of Basotesh by OtemAtum: 3:58am On Jul 16, 2020
More images

5 Likes

Re: Book Of Basotesh by OtemAtum: 4:05am On Jul 16, 2020
Chapter One

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11936940_img20200605181527251_jpeg7217d5f825466fbae00e64905baaf012

1. Everything that is in Existence is the dual infinity sign above. We cannot talk about space and time as regard this infinity, because space and time does not exist outside of it but within it.

2. This dual infinity sign is ageless and timeless and it is a source of infinite energy. This dual infinity sign is the Totality of Existence, which is called God Almighty.

3. There is no suitable diagram to represent God, but for convenience, this diagram is used so that attempts can be made to explain the Totality of Existence.

4. Within these sign exist all things, including all organisms, plants, planets, higher or early beings, past beings, present beings, stars, solar systems, universes, etc.

5. With the physical eyes, it is not possible to see this structure as all beings are even within it. We are all contained within this structure. All early beings are as well contained in this structure.

6. Atum, Olorun, Ra, Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu, Odin, Mazda, Chaleb, Chimides, Chukwu, Nzame, Nyame and the rest of the early beings are all contained in this structure, yet the fractions which they occupy in this structure is a very insignificant fraction.

7. The Totality of the Early Beings contained in this structure is less than 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001% of this infinite structure.

8. You, me, the plants, the seas, the planets, the universes are as well contained in this structure, yet we all do not make up to 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001% of this infinite structure.

9. At an infinite time, all beings were unconscious within this structure. All gods and early beings were unconscious within this structure. All human species are unconscious too. The Homosapiens, the Homo Erectuses, the Neanderthals, we were all unconscious within this structure.

10. Now the summations of all consciousnesses is however conscious at the time when every soul is unconscious.

11. The summation of consciousness is in control of Existence. It determines how the structure itself should look like, when unconscious souls should become conscious, etc.

12. Like a ray of light, the dual infinity sign flashes into consciousness all the organisms that were previously unconscious. This is what is referred as the great bang.

13. It is like a great explosion. The early beings come to consciousness. The universes come to consciousness too. Although we might talk of the great bang as an expansion of Existence, but in the actual term it is not.

14. Rather it is like a great awakening. The unconscious beings are made awake in the outer universes. Space is being created also for them to occupy.

15. This awakening continues till infinity as the outer universes will continue to expand forever within the unlimited Existence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book Of Basotesh by OtemAtum: 4:45am On Jul 16, 2020
Chapter Two
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11936941_img2020042504434035815877864290341587791901100_jpeg110808788a14a39414ace1a814764d22

1. The diagram above reveals the structure of the Totality of Existence. The dual infinity at the centre radiated all the 'I' symbols, thereby showing us a model of the great bang.

2. This bang occurs in all directions and it brings to consciousness all beings, all organisms and all things in Existence.

3. Therefore it can be clearly stated that the dual infinity sign is the origin of Existence. The 'I' symbols represent universes, organisms, living beings, animals, plants, solar systems and everything in Existence.

4. A single 'I' can be a representative of trillions of things in Existence. The number of 'I's are countless and infinite, but this diagram can only reveal the amount that can fit into the drawing material of the illustrator.

5. So by picking a single 'I' it can be said that we have picked trillions of gods or early beings. Yet another 'I' could represent trillions or gazillions of water bodies, while another 'I' could be a representative of trillions or gazillions of human souls.

6. Yet another 'I' could represent trillions of beliefs practised and to be practised in the universes. Another 'I' could represent gazillions of animals while another could represent gazillions of trees, natures, words, languages etc.

7. Since the 'I's in Existence are infinite, therefore we can say that Existence(God Almighty) is infinite. And the Totality of Existence is God Almighty. This makes God infinite.

8. The content of one 'I' could be forever ignorant of the content of another 'I'. This ignorance is what makes conscious beings to take another thing within their own 'I' as God Almighty.

9. For example, the beings within the 'I' called religion would rather take a being present within their 'I' as God Almighty and worship it forever.

10. A soul could register his or her little existence within more than one 'I'. For example, some people belong to the 'I' called science and also within the 'I' called art.

11. They are also found within the 'I' called inventions and as well within the 'I' of human souls. All humans and early beings belong to more than one 'I' at a time.

12. And the aim of Existence is even for the conscious beings to register their presence in as many 'I's as possible. This is the reason why everlasting exploration is needed.

13. However, the 'I' called religion is limiting the tendency of many beings in different planets of the universes from achieving the aims of registering their presence in different 'I's in Existence.

14. Because if a soul does not go to explore different 'I's in Existence, then such soul cannot register his, her or its presence in them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book Of Basotesh by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 16, 2020
Waiting for more updates on the remaining chapters.

Questions will come later. Did you also get these revelations in Seriot language or another language?

If it's the latter, can you please post the code you received these specific revelations in here?

Just want to check those other dead languages you made mention of in the main book, especially for pedagogical (research) purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Book Of Basotesh by Ahasco(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2020
you are more than just wonderful. this surely will make my life more fulfilled. thanks for this update OTEM. You surely are a GREAT MAN!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Book Of Basotesh by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2020
Thinking about all this again now; quite wondrous, especially the dual infinity sign.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Basotesh by budaatum: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2020

Re: Book Of Basotesh by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Book Of Basotesh by budaatum: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
gensteejay:

How are those images related to the dual infinity sign in the OP?

OtemAtum:
Chapter Two
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11936941_img2020042504434035815877864290341587791901100_jpeg110808788a14a39414ace1a814764d22

1. The diagram above reveals the structure of the Totality of Existence. The dual infinity at the centre radiated all the 'I' symbols, thereby showing us a model of the great bang.

2. This bang occurs in all directions and it brings to consciousness all beings, all organisms and all things in Existence.

3. Therefore it can be clearly stated that the dual infinity sign is the origin of Existence. The 'I' symbols represent universes, organisms, living beings, animals, plants, solar systems and everything in Existence.

A mandala (emphasis on first syllable; Sanskrit मण्डल, maṇḍala – literally "circle"wink is a geometric configuration of symbols. In various spiritual traditions, mandalas may be employed for focusing attention of practitioners and adepts, as a spiritual guidance tool, for establishing a sacred space and as an aid to meditation and trance induction. In the Eastern religions of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Shintoism it is used as a map representing deities, or specially in the case of Shintoism, paradises, kami or actual shrines.

For further info download The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious: (Collected Works of C.G. Jung)

Re: Book Of Basotesh by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
budaatum:

A mandala (emphasis on first syllable; Sanskrit मण्डल, maṇḍala – literally "circle"wink is a geometric configuration of symbols. In various spiritual traditions, mandalas may be employed for focusing attention of practitioners and adepts, as a spiritual guidance tool, for establishing a sacred space and as an aid to meditation and trance induction. In the Eastern religions of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Shintoism it is used as a map representing deities, or specially in the case of Shintoism, paradises, kami or actual shrines.

For further info [url==https://archive.org/details/collectedworksof91cgju#reviews]download[/url] The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious: (Collected Works of C.G. Jung)
You're very widely read. Thanks for the response.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Book Of Basotesh by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Budaatum, are you saying the I's in those pyramidal structures are archetypes?
Re: Book Of Basotesh by budaatum: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
gensteejay:
Budaatum, are you saying the I's in those pyramidal structures are archetypes?
I think the whole essence of atum is see with your own mind.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Basotesh by budaatum: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Book Of Basotesh by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Okay.
Re: Book Of Basotesh by kkins25(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
interesting.. following

1 Like

Re: Book Of Basotesh by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
budaatum:

For further info [url==https://archive.org/details/collectedworksof91cgju#reviews]download[/url] The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious: (Collected Works of C.G. Jung)
The download link isn't working.
Re: Book Of Basotesh by budaatum: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
gensteejay:

The download link isn't working.
Fixed. Sorry.
Re: Book Of Basotesh by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 17, 2020
budaatum:

Fixed. Sorry.
Thanks lot. Will check it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book Of Basotesh by obonujoker(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Clown
Re: Book Of Basotesh by OtemAtum: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
obonujoker:
Clown
Clap for yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book Of Basotesh by budaatum: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Book Of Basotesh by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2020
OtemAtum:

The BASOTESH CODE was so hard that it takes I Otem to be able to decode it after four years of its revelation to me.

The date it was fully decoded was the 25th of April, 2020. The screenshots I made on the date I decoded it are shown below:
What is meaning of Basotesh? Or who is/was Basotesh?
Re: Book Of Basotesh by OtemAtum: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
gensteejay:

What is meaning of Basotesh? Or who is/was Basotesh?
Basotesh means Origin or Beginning

1 Like

Re: Book Of Basotesh by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
OtemAtum:
Basotesh means Origin or Beginning
Interesting. So, what's the difference between "basotesh" and "adspiramen" in Seriot language?
Re: Book Of Basotesh by OtemAtum: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
gensteejay:

Interesting. So, what's the difference between "basotesh" and "adspiramen" in Seriot language?
Adspiramen is not a Seriot Language, but Basotesh is. Adspiramen means the same thing as Basotesh. However, the word Adspiramen was incorporated into the Seriot Language by Jasheb.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Basotesh by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
OtemAtum:
Adspiramen is not a Seriot Language, but Basotesh is. Adspiramen means the same thing as Basotesh.
Hmmm.

I see "basotesh" is from the root word, "basot", in Seriot, which means "begin".

Am I right?

1 Like

Re: Book Of Basotesh by OtemAtum: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
gensteejay:

Hmmm.

I see "basotesh" is from the root word, "basot", in Seriot, which means "begin".

Am I right?
Yes. It's like you already know this language so well even without me teaching you. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Basotesh by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes. It's like you already know this language so well even without me teaching you. Kudos.
Please, teach it on social media as promised. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Basotesh by Proanalyst(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2020
OtemAtum:

Otem, come and complete this thread na
Re: Book Of Basotesh by A001: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Please, post more updates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Could This Be; 4 Days Counted In Creation Before Sun Was Created? / Open Challenge To All Muslims / I Saw The Sign Of His Name In The Sky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.