Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Book Of Basotesh - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Basotesh (1606 Views)

If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Book Of Basotesh by Blackfire(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mad people full here o...
Re: Book Of Basotesh by Ahasco(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Blackfire:
Mad people full here o...
Where the mad pipo dey?
Re: Book Of Basotesh by ogyunging(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hmm. Mark is using the single infinity sign for Meta. Interesante.
Re: Book Of Basotesh by dazzlingd(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
OtemAtum:
Chapter Two
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11936941_img2020042504434035815877864290341587791901100_jpeg110808788a14a39414ace1a814764d22

1. The diagram above reveals the structure of the Totality of Existence. The dual infinity at the centre radiated all the 'I' symbols, thereby showing us a model of the great bang.

2. This bang occurs in all directions and it brings to consciousness all beings, all organisms and all things in Existence.

3. Therefore it can be clearly stated that the dual infinity sign is the origin of Existence. The 'I' symbols represent universes, organisms, living beings, animals, plants, solar systems and everything in Existence.

4. A single 'I' can be a representative of trillions of things in Existence. The number of 'I's are countless and infinite, but this diagram can only reveal the amount that can fit into the drawing material of the illustrator.

5. So by picking a single 'I' it can be said that we have picked trillions of gods or early beings. Yet another 'I' could represent trillions or gazillions of water bodies, while another 'I' could be a representative of trillions or gazillions of human souls.

6. Yet another 'I' could represent trillions of beliefs practised and to be practised in the universes. Another 'I' could represent gazillions of animals while another could represent gazillions of trees, natures, words, languages etc.

7. Since the 'I's in Existence are infinite, therefore we can say that Existence(God Almighty) is infinite. And the Totality of Existence is God Almighty. This makes God infinite.

8. The content of one 'I' could be forever ignorant of the content of another 'I'. This ignorance is what makes conscious beings to take another thing within their own 'I' as God Almighty.

9. For example, the beings within the 'I' called religion would rather take a being present within their 'I' as God Almighty and worship it forever.

10. A soul could register his or her little existence within more than one 'I'. For example, some people belong to the 'I' called science and also within the 'I' called art.

11. They are also found within the 'I' called inventions and as well within the 'I' of human souls. All humans and early beings belong to more than one 'I' at a time.

12. And the aim of Existence is even for the conscious beings to register their presence in as many 'I's as possible. This is the reason why everlasting exploration is needed.

13. However, the 'I' called religion is limiting the tendency of many beings in different planets of the universes from achieving the aims of registering their presence in different 'I's in Existence.

14. Because if a soul does not go to explore different 'I's in Existence, then such soul cannot register his, her or its presence in them.

Otem, when will you complete this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had A Dream / Is Smoking And Taking Recreational Drugs Like Cocaine A Sin Before God? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.