Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date (42148 Views)

Kidnapping: El-Rufai Suspends Schools Resumption In Kaduna Indefinitely / Finally FG Announced Date For Schools Resumption / Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by michjunior: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
Lolzzzz... Or dey will do what exactly?? Student unionism has lost its relevance in dis country long ago

I doubt this news will get to Buhari
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Phaxxy97: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is True matters. FG
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Tflex01: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nice one. The earlier we started talking about this the better.

Those that are discouraging this move are spineless cowards. They are opening international flights so that their own kids can travel back abroad for schooling and some persons are saying rubbish here.

Should everybody remain quiet, Nigerian schools may not open in 2 years.

4 Likes

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
this life no balance..
Kai even nairaland no balance,
I post the same thread since bt e no reach front page
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by bluefilm: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Someone should better go and warn these students to take their time o!

Me I no wan resume again this year.

Yes, I am a lazy youth student and I am no longer ashamed of it

Thank you covid for this most precious gift of unending holiday you have bestowed upon me your son.

May the name of covid be praised.

Long live COVID19.

Long live China.

1 Like

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Galaticos444: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Every body Sabi threaten for this country

Zee world of a country
Extra ordinary and dramatic everyday
if u watch zee world den u aren't a real nigger

1 Like

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by zokpiaakhazokpi: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
FG,needs to wake up.
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Gokoyer1401: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Do you have any idea about the date to reopening the airport for international flights?
Daploid06:
Funny enough FG is planning to resume international flight ...........abegi party scatter
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Patoski7(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Vivikema:
If they open tertiary institutions, ASUU is still on strike
If they open tetiary institutions,ASUU will call off the strike
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Minjim: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
They should open the schools.

Children go to the markets and play on the street unprotected but it's school they should not go.

The Fg is not following the way this virus is spreading in Nigeria at all.
People like Abba Kayari, Ahimobi, Peperito that don't go out at all are the once getting the virus and dying.
I still saw the mad man along Ago Palace Way last week. This man lives on the street daily. Why hasn't he been infected?
There are some people with strong immune system but the govt is not looking in that direction

1 Like

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by jaxxy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
They shud protest against corona virus instead. Illiterate students undecided
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by AdeniyiA(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Daploid06:
Funny enough FG is planning to resume international flight ...........abegi party scatter

Laws are like cobwebs stopping small flies but can't hold elephant �
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by ikhalyfah(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lol, since when did Nigerian student knows his right??
The aluta students we have are bunch of ass lickers!
Other students are afraid!

If Nigerian student knew his right, they wouldn't be anything called ASUU strike in this current age. It would have been a story since 2009. But imagine, 2020, strike!

Na sec and primary students i de pity shaa

1 Like

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Carsons(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Uspic:
The voting process of an election exercise lasts for a single day. Please, quit comparing it with school because they are nothing close
What about rallies and campaigns preceding it?
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by g4gerald: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
to these sets of students : are you mad?
dem dey try save una lives make una no die, u say una wan die by force. are you mad ni?

very funny pikins grin
Bros try have sense small nd stop being gullible. U (govment) are trying to save their live by not allowing them to go to school but u don't care about that same life wen u will call them out to vote for u in the upcoming elections in Edo nd Ondo state, same life dat can die in school is same life dat will queue on election day. Bros think well nd like I said, stop being gullible

1 Like

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Vivikema: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Patoski7:

If they open tetiary institutions,ASUU will call off the strike

ASUU won't call off the strike, they made that known already
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Kolenda(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Uspic:
The voting process of an election exercise lasts for a single day. Please, quit comparing it with school because they are nothing close
What about your market places and places of worship?
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by g4gerald: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Uspic:
Will there be social distancing on the campaign ground? Wat about markets dat are open, is dat one also for a day? Those in Government are busy acquiring power for themselves an giving u impression dat its only in school dat covid 19 cud be spread meanwhile other sectors are fully open
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Kakamorufu(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
well. ASUU is still on strike now.
am sure Asup is also on strike as well.

Abi our students are sex starved?
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Heybeedee(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kakamorufu:
well. ASUU is still on strike now.
am sure Asup is also on strike as well.

Abi our studeat one sef...he do reach make fg find solution to student's resumptionnts are sex starved?
if na that one sef he do reach make fg consider us student to resume our lifestyles wey dey on pause lol
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by captainamiedi1: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
seunlayi:
that shows the calibre of so called students we are having nowadays. Rather persuade fg to resume talk with ASUU first

All they know is rant on social media with little or no information to back up their rants. i am very sure they have forgotten that there is a strike
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Matt0z(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Which of the students please

Not sure is Nigerian students
Cos we union don fade since
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Kakamorufu(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Heybeedee:

if na that one sef he do reach make fg consider us student to resume our lifestyles wey dey on pause lol
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Sammiesparkly(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
They can't announce the date for waec to start but they can conduct elections. Mtcheeewww
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by onegbdata: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
fake student
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Legendforte: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Angelinastto:
Greaaaaatttttt Nigeria Students!!!!!
GREAT!!!
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Legendforte: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin
bluefilm:

Thank you covid for this most precious gift of unending holiday you have bestowed upon me your son.

Long live COVID19.

Long live China.
grin
bluefilm:

Long live COVID19.

Long live China.
are u ok?
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Harrykn: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheTraveler:
Empty threat cheesy

See ehn, we never ready for this country

Markets are open
Churches/Mosques are open
Local Flights have resumed, soon international flights too
Elections will hold come November
In short, almost everything has returned to normal

And then school is still shutdown, no hope in sight. No WASSCE this year.

Priorities.

Students are online issuing empty threat, two weeks will come and go.

Nothing go still happen, las las we go trend hashtag on Twitter and na there e go finish.

What a joke cheesy

I no fit laugh, I saw social distance in waec like they can survive it.
Empty threat because ASUU will not resume.
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by chaloskyx: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
una no get mind...this govt has done worse any you did not do anything its cause you guys want to see your girlfriends and boyfriends that you want school to resume....wee you keep quiet
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by fefenoble88: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
He get wetin we dey learn 4 d school b4..
9ja school na fun,no meaningful thing is going on in must Nigeria university (96%) of 9ja university na gab.
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by emyrald91(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Wooow, I don get FTC na only job remain.
Shout out to EMYJ, THE UGA DUDE
Shout out to DCO a.k.a MR LICK.
U go get job soon. But dont get blow .job
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by emyrald91(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Wooow, I don get FTC na only job remain.
Shout out to EMYJ, THE UGA DUDE
Shout out to DCO a.k.a MR LICK.
U go get job soon. But dont get blow. job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life / IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) / Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.