Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date (42147 Views)

Kidnapping: El-Rufai Suspends Schools Resumption In Kaduna Indefinitely / Finally FG Announced Date For Schools Resumption / Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by ibkonekt(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
FG that is busy drinking corona scam money
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Estellie: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
to these sets of students : are you mad?
dem dey try save una lives make una no die, u say una wan die by force. are you mad ni?

very funny pikins grin
We wan dye grin grin grin grin

Is it ur die??

1 Like

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by TeacherAnas: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kawai let's go out!

1 Like

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by NOBLEKING0106(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Coronavirus84:
The percentage of student in me have already run down to 2% so if federal government like they should open schools for us to start afresh again and if they like they continue defrauding us all in the name of Covid-19. God will punish any lecturer wey go fail me for dis semester. Awon Oloriburuku gbogbo
This one na Covid419 Scamdemic
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Angelinastto:
Greaaaaatttttt Nigeria Students!!!!!
of the greateeeeeeeeeeeesssssssst gbagba!!!!
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by maisauki: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Vivikema:
If they open tertiary institutions, ASUU is still on strike
pls don't remind us

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Ndupal: 12:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Or what will happen?
Next generation of hushpuppis
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by ofiko123(m): 2:46am On Jul 17, 2020
Nbote:
Lolzzzz... Or dey will do what exactly?? Student unionism has lost its relevance in dis country long ago

I am telling you... Gone are the days..
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Johnnypetiz: 3:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Introducing the "9jaFH" Fashion App for all Fashion Lovers n Designers.

Download App on Android Playstore at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naijafh. Trust me you'll love the features provided.
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by uchrikk(m): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Daploid06:
Funny enough FG is planning to resume international flight ...........abegi party scatter

In other words, they are planning to continue import and export of Coronavirus from where they stopped it.
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by uchrikk(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Vivikema:
If they open tertiary institutions, ASUU is still on strike

let FG open them first. The heat will shift to ASUU.
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Carter4luv(m): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2020
given fg two weeks to reopen school, it will not be easy, protest will not solve this matter, nigeria is not america were u protest u get ur rite, the very day u plan to carry out your protest army, police and mobile police will flog and pour teargas on u. you better stay safe at home and avoid story dat touches. we all deserve dis in dis country, come 2023 youths go still sell their votes den still regret. dats the punishment we are receiving now. let's endure it together.

1 Like

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by ofiko123(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2020
If they like they should resume or they should not resume Na dem know..
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by bestseyi: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2020
how I wish they Grant our wishes
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by qanda: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Tilykay(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2020
Legendforte:
grin grin
are u ok?

The tin sef tire me.. I just dey laugh the guy comment. Like who says this .. hahahaha

Like the guy is super high.
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Tchange1(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2020
The government is scared of imposing another lockdown. If they do the protest no go dey funny.

They should stop all this rubbish and reopen worship centres and schools infact everything self should open.

Am tired on seeing subzeros.
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Enemyofpeace: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:
Thank God

I am in concord with them
me I am in Vanguard with them
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Enemyofpeace: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2020
bluefilm:
Someone should better go and warn these students to take their time o!

Me I no wan resume again this year.

Yes, I am a lazy youth student and I am no longer ashamed of it

Thank you covid for this most precious gift of unending holiday you have bestowed upon me your son.

May the name of covid be praised.

Long live COVID19.

Long live China.
say no to aba weeds
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by flyingpig: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
me I am in Vanguard with them
grin witty
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Angelinastto(f): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
there's nothing great there pls.... Stop shouting. Nothing will happen if government doesn't okay schools to open.
IKR? Empty threat
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Angelinastto(f): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Legendforte:

GREAT!!!
my people grin

1 Like

Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Angelinastto(f): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

of the greateeeeeeeeeeeesssssssst gbagba!!!!
You're on point grin
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by Bayon2019: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2020
I hope the plan we work well, because when the brain master behind the protest see little cash now..... Den the story will change.......
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by LasLas: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Daploid06:
Funny enough FG is planning to resume international flight ...........abegi party scatter
How sure are you bro
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
emyrald91:
U go get job soon. But dont get blow .job

Lol, na only job I want not blow.job
Re: Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
Angelinastto:

IKR? Empty threat
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life / IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) / Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.