Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? (2322 Views)

Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Atiku: I Will Appoint A Minister Of Youth Not Older Than 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by dignity33: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2020
How can one describe this news of state Governor appointing his fellow Nigeria not a foreigner in his cabinet and it will be making round as if Buhari appointed trump to rule Nigeria. I am a Nationalist not tribal bigotry, I see nothing special about it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by Golan007: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2020
dignity33:
How can one describe this news of state Governor appointing his fellow Nigeria not a foreigner in his cabinet and it will be making round as if Buhari appointed trump to rule Nigeria. I am a Nationalist not tribal bigotry, I see nothing special about it.

Ordinarily, there should be nothing to it.

But go to the home state of those that have been appointed to see it they would even accept one from a separate local government to take up appointment in what they believe should be exclusively theirs.

10 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by dignity33: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2020
Golan007:

But go to the home state of those that have been appointed to see it they would even accept one from a separate local government to take up appointment in what they believe should be exclusively theirs.
You are far from the truth, I have come across a Yoruba principal in a community school from South Eastern Nigeria. Don't talk what you don't know.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by LukasPodolski: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2020
dignity33 would you vote a Fulani man as the governor of Enugu?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by dignity33: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2020
LukasPodolski:
He is a Nigeria, if he is so competent that voting him will ensure development and employment to Enugu people and provide security especially ensuring that farmers product are adequately protected from herders why not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by hisgrace090: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2020
dignity33:

How many outsiders are you harbouring today?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by dignity33: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2020
hisgrace090:

How many outsiders are you harbouring today?
what do you mean how many outsider do I harbouring?

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by LukasPodolski: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2020
dignity33:
He is a Nigeria, if he is so competent that voting him will ensure development and employment to Enugu people and provide security especially ensuring that farmers product are adequately protected from herders why not.
not all Fulanis are killer herders, the same way.

not all Igbo men are drug traffickers and it's wrong to say all Igbo women are prostitutes... we still have few Igbo women who are decent.

now, make up your mind, would you vote for an average Fulani politician as the governor of Enugu state.

cc
igbochief001

5 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by dignity33: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2020
During military regime it happened that a Governor appoint to head a state that is not his tribe and it bring unity and Security more than what we have today.

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by dignity33: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2020
LukasPodolski:

not all Igbo men are drug traffickers and it's wrong to say all Igbo women are prostitutes... we still have few Igbo women who are decent.

now, make up your mind, would you vote for an average Fulani politician as the governor of Enugu state.

cc
igbochief001
firstly I never said that all Fulani are killers. Secondly I think I have answered your question.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by mrvitalis(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2020
Golan007:

Bros if yorubas contribute half of what igbos contribute to Lagos to any Igbo state we won't mind voting them as governor

8 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by mrvitalis(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2020
LukasPodolski:
As long as he has shown to have contributed to enugu development why not

First mayor of enugu was Fulani

7 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by dignity33: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros if yorubas contribute half of what igbos contribute to Lagos to any Igbo state we won't mind voting them as governor
thank you that we are reason like Nigeria not tribal bigotry.
Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by mrvitalis(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2020
LukasPodolski:

cc
igbochief001
Oga first mayor of enugu was Fulani

Places where igbos are appointed their contribution is very very very visible ....they contribute to the development of the place

How many none igbos invest in South East

4 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by Golan007: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2020
dignity33:
You are far from the truth, I have come across a Yoruba principal in a community school from South Eastern Nigeria. Don't talk what you don't know.

Principal?

grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by Yorubaskullmine: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
LukasPodolski:

cc
igbochief001
[/s]
Not all yorubas are skull miners and human part sellers

6 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by mrvitalis(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2020
dignity33:
thank you that we are reason like Nigeria not tribal bigotry.
It's simple fact ..igbos are the least tribalistic in Nigeria that I can tell u , eyo ita was elected leader of eastern region till he messed up

First enugu mayor was Igbo

There are many Yoruba lectures in Nsukka ...but thru would never invest there ...unlike Igbos

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by PIMPAR: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2020
dignity33:
You are a liar. Did you even allow Bianca Ojukwu to participate in election in Anambra state despite she has more than the required qualifications. Did Apga not disqualify on the basis that she is not from Anambra.
Stop your lies. Ordinary to buy a plot of land in Anambra, if you are not indigenes, you will go through hell. This is what I have witnessed on many occasions

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by LukasPodolski: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga first mayor of enugu was Fulani

Places where igbos are appointed their contribution is very very very visible ....they contribute to the development of the place

How many none igbos invest in South East
So in the presence of qualified indigenous people (soil of the soil) ?

Good..

3 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by Dansuqi: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

It's simple fact ..igbos are the least tribalistic in Nigeria that I can tell u , eyo ita was elected leader of eastern region till he messed up

There are many Yoruba lectures in Nsukka ...but thru would never invest there ...unlike Igbos

How did he mess up? Igbos are the most tribslistic

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by dignity33: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

yes Igbo have that believe that where you reside are the same as your home. And they live peaceful with there host and invest more than there host. respect the law and pay tax that help in developing the place that's what make them unique.
Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by 9jacanchange: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

if we Igbo keep making comments like this, how do you want other tribes to feel cos all they see is a tribe full of self praising, nothing more nothing less, it is not going to make them change, you can't stop tribalism by praising a particular tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by mrvitalis(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2020
Dansuqi:

How did he mess up? Igbos are the most tribslistic
He messed up to the point that even his efik brothers lead the fight against him

You Yoruba didn't build a campus in Midwest
.but igbos had UNN Calabar campus ...hand port Harcourt campus

And independent enquiry was carried out and igbos came out clean ..but Yorubas ? ..ask bini people what they faced

3 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by PIMPAR: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

If you have your ways, not to employ the Yorubas at Nsukka you will never hesitate to do it. It's because Nsukka is federal university. Come to Lasu, Unilag, Akth and see plenty of your own working .

7 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by mrvitalis(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2020
LukasPodolski:

So in the presence of qualified indigenous people (soil of the soil) ?

Good..
There is not state were igbos don't have at least 50 billion worth of investment ... absolutely no state ...can same be said about Yorubas ?

The land igbos own in the north is bigger than south east

In jos 70% of c of o signed are igbos

This are positive contribution ...do this and you would be given power in Igbo land

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by PIMPAR: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

There is not state were igbos don't have at least 50 billion worth of investment ... absolutely no state ...can same be said about Yorubas ?

The land igbos own in the north is bigger than south east

In jos 70% of c of o signed are igbos

This are positive contribution ...do this and you would be given power in Igbo land
It's simple, the host communities make the environment friendly for your people.
In the east, you dare not make attempt you want to buy land as non member of the community.
Stop your lie. I know how they frustrated a personal friend of mine who's from another state in the east

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by mrvitalis(m): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2020
PIMPAR:

If you have your ways, not to employ the Yorubas at Nsukka you will never hesitate to do it. It's because Nsukka is federal university. Come to Lasu, Unilag, Akth and see plenty of your own working .
They work because they deserve to and most times most qualified , universities are independent and employ who they want ...

Igbos are the most educated in the last 20 years and thus have more lectures ...it's just normal

If u go to South south there are far more igbos students than yorubas
North Central well hard to tell may be equal

North west far more Igbo student same with north east

There are far more igbos that school in South West than yorubas that school in the east

Studied mech engr in UNN and had no single yoruba in my class

4 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by mrvitalis(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2020
9jacanchange:

if we Igbo keep making comments like this, how do you want other tribes to feel cos all they see is a tribe full of self praising, nothing more nothing less, it is not going to make them change, you can't stop tribalism by praising a particular tribe
If u feel intimidated because igbos brag about out achievement that's your business ..achieve yours too

3 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by dignity33: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2020
PIMPAR:

You are a liar. Did you even allow Bianca Ojukwu to participate in election in Anambra state despite she has more than the required qualifications. Did Apga not disqualify on the basis that she is not from Anambra.
Stop your lies. Ordinary to buy a plot of land in Anambra, if you are not indigenes, you will go through hell. This is what I have witnessed on many occasions
You are far from truth Bianca never disqualified because he is from Enugu get your story correct bro. where in Anambra you went through hell to buy a land with your money?
Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by mrvitalis(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2020
PIMPAR:

It's simple, the host communities make the environment friendly for your people.
In the east, you dare not make attempt you want to buy land as non member of the community.
Stop your lie. I know how they frustrated a personal friend of mine who's from another state in the east
Oga shut up and say what u know ...if u want to buy land in the east no body even care about what u are or even were u are from

Host community make it possible ? Really ? ...ok lets assume igbo land is hostile

What stops yorubas from investing in South south , middle belt , north west and north east like igbos ?

I dare u show me anyone that they refused to sale land to in igbo land because he is not Igbo and get 200k ...stop this rubbish lies abeg

4 Likes

Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by dignity33: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2020
PIMPAR:

ohh is not you but friend it show how insincere you are.
Re: What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? by PIMPAR: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2020
dignity33:
You are far from truth Bianca never disqualified because he is from Enugu get your story correct bro. where in Anambra you went through hell to buy a land with your money?
Did Bianca not disqualify base on the claim she came from Enugu and as such she can't contest in Anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo 2023: A Blowout By Isa Funtua Before He Passed. / Secession Threat Has Cause Fulani militia To Retreat From South West / Nigeria To Start Manufacturing Helicopters This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.