Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (77466 Views)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Ejima1: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2020
I WAS SHOT ON PURPOSE BY MY COLLEAGUE BECAUSE I'M A SNIPER I KILLED MANY BOKO HARAM - Ex NIGERIA SOLDIER.

"I'm an ex soldier, we were fighting Boko haram, I'm a left handed person, my parents thought I was dead, I was fighting, one of our soldiers shot me on my waist, they spoke in hausa meaning that I killed Boko haram too much, they shot a woman and her daughter, i was trying to save her second child, i was running, they shot me."

"I was barely breathing, it took the grace of God for me to survive, when asked by Sandra the host whether he was shot on purpose, he replied that he was shot on purpose. I don't miss my target as a sniper, i'm one of the best snipers, I resigned because I don't want to serve the country again, I resigned, I have evidence, if they shoot you you will die and they will gain. Nigeria army needs to be investigated."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qd2ocsolJg

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Commonsense99: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2020
grin
When we tell them Nigerian army is compromised they call us names, what do you expect when the Fulani government rehabilitates their terrorist boys and give them official Nigerian army uniform? And daft people will still come out to defend this government and their open body language support for terrorism.

I really don't understand why the United States and other western world have not confronted Buhari, Buratai and their Fulani acolytes in this their atrocities, what other evidence are they waiting for? Why place $7 million bounty on Shekaus head when there are cast iron evidences that are implicating the Fulani authorities? I dare say that a closer interview of those disgruntled retired soldiers will give America all the info they need on Nigerian terrorism.

This is the reason why igbos lost hope in project Nigeria, on biafra we stand.

715 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by TheMainone: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2020
I personally think the service chiefs should be sacked first. Then the entire Nigeria army overhauled if we want to win this war

199 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Nbote(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2020
We know na... Most of d soldiers in d frontline are jus sacrificial lambs

241 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by donbachi(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2020
Tribal and religious sympathy and empathy...is nigeria's cause and rise in insecurity..the security personels will have to reswear allegiance in a deadly shrine..or,all soldiers from south should be sent to fight boko haram..my thought.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by richiemcgold: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Nigerian army and terrorists are like 5&6.
..if you know you know

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by HITdemUP: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Yet we have some people still defending this government.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by oz4real83(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2020
While our security men are being killed, demoralised and many are resigning from the forces, our govt is busy releasing captured terrorists back to the society, claiming they have been "deradicalised". Instead of investigating increasing allegations like this, the complainants are being court-martialed. We are not surprised why insecurity is increasing. Our govt can stop terrorism if they desire but the profitability in it is what they dont want to miss.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Righteousness89(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2020
The Ex-soldier is not far from the truth!

The Military has definitely been Compromised in this Boko battle..

It's unfortunate, because many young men have been Wasted for this....

Many Families have been robbed of their Husbands and Sons for this..

They Can fool and deceive men but no one Can DECIEVE God!

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Realadey(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Chaiiiiii, Buratai God is watching u

46 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by bigpriik: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2020
All I can say is Nigeria is it in last days nothing last forever a wound that refuses to heal will eventually kill the bearer.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by sotall(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2020
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Nigeria is not worth dying for...

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by ThiagoKid(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Abeg make Britain come back

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by donyfrank: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
I was just looking at my elderly friend with pity for him to support his son to join Nigerian army.
Whenever he come to work, I will be asking him, " have you heard about your son recently"?
Everytime, his son will be calling, telling him how they are fighting.
Well, the son get mind,but I pity the man. Mgbe obula, ochiri obi na aka

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by donyfrank: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
The son is my boy before he joined.
If I gist una wetin he dey talk eeeh.
Well no be from my mouth. Na him carry him leg go.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by realstars: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
This Is One Of The Many Trap Our Troops Are Faceing Evaryday. Up North.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by pacino26(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Oya let them arrest this one too since that's what they know best.

It is no news, BH has a cult followership in the Nigerian military including the para military services. A close friend did a time in Yobe and Maiduguri and he gave up on one Nigeria. What that sniper is saying is 1000% true. All the successful convoy ambush are as a result of leaked route and attack details.

Let the movie keep rolling.

195 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by kadas01(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Unfortunately, there are "so many northern terrorist sympathisers" in the Armed forces, Police, Intelligence/Counter-intelligence Units as well as Para-military/Law enforcement Units of this country!

Everywhere is compromised by these "extremists" posing as "Patriots"!!

Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder!!

This is NOT a joke

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by jasent(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheMainone:
Nawao shocked
Na really waoh...I feel like crying o,my God.Funny enough the man in Asorock has forgotten that he is the president, he won't do anything about this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
If KANU gets hold of this news

Nigeria sympathizers will start panicking

Because he will analyze it in a way that even the dumbest alamajiri will begin to understand the mess he's into

Maybe by next month thousands will also lose
interest in Nigeria army

Ignore IPOB AT YOUR OWN PERIL

*Modified* Chai! NNAMDI KANU has gotten hold of it.... The next program will put one Nigerians in cardiac arrest grin grin

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
HITdemUP:
Yet we have some people still defending this government.

They know within that this government is the worst and most divisive since ‘independence’, but they’re stubbornly sticking to their guns for selfish, ethnic and religious reasons!

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

They know within that this government is the worst and most divisive since ‘independence’, but they’re stubbornly sticking to their guns for selfish, ethnic and religious reasons!

Thats very true. What a country!

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Xisnin(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Fake story.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
President buhari has a bounty out on Nigerian soldiers yet he goes to the cadet military school and salutes a cadet knowing fully well he's been sent to be shot dead by boko haram!

#BuhariGate!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by osazee12(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lies.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by joyandfaith: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Xisnin:
Fake story.
buharideen

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by BlowYourMind: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Boko Haram is business ventures of the top military ranks,

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Ejima1: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
hmm
BlowYourMind:
Boko Haram is business ventures of the top military ranks,
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Ejima1: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
who said?
Xisnin:
Fake story.
Re: Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier by Discovery4today: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
so many news in this country

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits / MAI DERIBE, The Famed Billionaire Of Borno - Photos / Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.