Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members (34921 Views)

Sale Of Rivers Assets: Appeal Court Revokes Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Others / Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Kwanza: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
BREAKING: House of Representatives issues warrant of arrest against Acting MD of NDDC Kemebradikumo Pondei, IMC members.

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1283719749281685506?s=19

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Goldp5988(f): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by mostyg(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
NDDC will break the Guinness book record on corruption

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Righteousness89(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
My Prayer and Desire is that my beloved Nation, begins to work..

God Almighty Heavily Blessed this Nation, but Fraudulent activities in almost all Sectors has crippled the Nation

It's Really Painful!

We won't stop Believing...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by icewinz(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
My country people biko no vex say i dey ask, is npower batch C registration still ongoing?

3 Likes

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by ThiagoKid(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
[i][/i] NDDsee

1 Like

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by obyrich(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
mostyg:
Watch and you will see them sponsor militant groups to protest the 'harassment' of their sons.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by mostyg(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
obyrich:
Watch and you will see them sponsor militant groups to protest the 'harassment' of their sons.

Its shameful!

The militant will work for the money they're paid just like a lawyer will work to defend a criminal.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by otokx(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
The drama continues.
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by SmartProf(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wike don't rescue this one...this one chop yam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by bigpicture001: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
icewinz:
My country people biko no vex say i dey ask, is npower batch C registration still ongoing?

Yes na
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by iokpebholo: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Where is that sarrki,omenka,Helineus and ngenekwu.Ur darling daddy and his leutenants are creating financial wonders grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Dedetwo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
mostyg:

Is it not what silly entity, NDDC, was created to do? Why have idiotic Nigerians not create commission and ministry for agricultural food belt in Nigeria? I hate Nigeria because everything about it shows imbecility.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by icewinz(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
bigpicture001:

Yes na
thanks boss.
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by BlackfireX: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Oyel people dey chop the oyel money... Palmoil people dey shout...

Shiooor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by sLentlover7778(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Everybody's behaving anyhow..

As if we have no president.

Someone once asked "Who is the peesident" on live TV.

How did we find our self here...

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Codes151(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Small small everything go untold
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by bolaji3071(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Greenpace214(f): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
NDDC that was set up to develop the Niger Delta, Niger deltans are busy looting funds set aside for that purpose.

It's a pity this country is going no where in a hurry.

5 Likes

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Slawormir: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by techmo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
cool

Niger Delta Development Commission gets billions in budget and allocation, it is headed by Niger Delta indegenes , Niger Delta collects 13% crude sales derivatives and allocation, it collects tax from oil companies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by allthingsgood: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
lubbish
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
House of Thugs. Everyone in a scramble for a piece of the cake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by AOB1: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
That's very good
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Ruggedniggaone: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
audio warrant,who will arrest him?toothless bulldogs rubber stamp legislooters
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by jeff1993: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
sometimes I just wish to just Bomb Nigeria to smithereens!!!!

The corruption is suffocating and choking.... Even the young ones are not left out.... what Nigeria needs I'd to be recolonised again by Britain again for like 200 years because apparently we are still immature.

2 Likes

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by BlowYourMind: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Toothless ekuke dogs issuing warrant of arrest, you better beg Buhari to arrest them for you or else DSS and police are somewhere laughing at your expensive jokes

1 Like

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by wink2015(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
ARE THEY THE NIGERIA POLICE ?

What nonsense is this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilation As Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Monguno / Orji Kalu: Awolowo Told Me He Did Not Trust Babangida / Nigerians Wait For Election Result – In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.