Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme (27535 Views)

Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting (Photos) / Osinbajo, SGF, In Attendance As Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by chatinent: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Yawns. I thought sb said this man is dead?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by earnit1: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Virtual ke
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by farem: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
Mere commissioner looking confused in the 3rd and 4th pictures

All the best you have in your family, together, can not be employed to open doors to the venue of this meeting.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Sconty09(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlackfireX:

At least I am better than him, the supreme leader on toilet matters in Nigeria, wow what an achievement

Mere commissioner is what saraki called him, go and bark at him , ajadigbolugi

Work and pray for any of your generations past, present and future to get to his level. The unfortunates want membership. He is a perfect gentleman and the constitution is set up to make VP as a support to the President. How come your uneducated skull don't get that? Are you just so unfortunate to hate people no matter what?

Your parents must be regretting all they spent for your education because of your foolery is getting worse.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by freemanq(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Am really confused
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jamjoon:
Rodent, your papa is inconsequential.
I don't care about you nor him.

Remain in your sh!thole...

.... Aeeya ! Sifia Pain dey very bad ! Sorry wooooo !!! tongue
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
I no send your mama. Ewu!
Remain in your sh!thole.

Supermugu:
.... My mama no well o tongue
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by RuggedSniper: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
murecool:
President Buhari presides over Virtual Launch of Gold Purchase Programme in State House.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1283725212723421186
GOLD BARS...This is the way to go for Nigerian gold from Osun, Zamfara and other places!.

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by dalass(f): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
murecool:
President Buhari presides over Virtual Launch of Gold Purchase Programme in State House.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1283725212723421186

Hr can never set an example of face mask wearing just to help Naija citizens understand its importance!
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jamjoon:
I no send your mama. Ewu!
Remain in your sh!thole.

.... Aeeeya ! NO DISEASE PASS POBERTY !!! Sorry woooo ! There is nothing anyone can do since POVERTY IS YOUR DESTINY.!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
LOL
The mama stroke pain am die cheesy. I don't care about your miserably diseased family.

Sick WRETCH remain in your sh!t hole

Wretched bastard. LMAO

#HeadSlammer
Supermugu:
.... Aeeeya ! NO DISEASE PASS There is nothing anyone can do since POVERTY IS ME & MY FAMILY'S DESTINY.!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by eaglechild: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
How can one open a thread and repeat the heading as the story.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jamjoon:
LOL
The mama stroke pain am die cheesy. I don't care about your miserably diseased family.

Sick WRETCH remain in your sh!t hole

Wretched bastard. LMAO

#HeadSlammer
.... Aeeeya ! Sorry wooo ! ..... Well ! Only God knows why he made your destiny the foundation of POVERTY ! undecided
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wretched BMC almajiri, that's the effect of head slamming.

But I dont care about your dead brain. The brain of a wretched & miserable almajiri is useless to humanity!

Remain in ur sh!t hole & slam on, blacken your ugly forehead the more. Impoverished sharia adherent... cheesy grin

Supermugu:
.... Aeeeya ! Sorry wooo ! ..... My brain dey shake o. BMC almajiri life don finish me! undecided
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Taiwokayode1960(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Am into all kinds of female Hair ,closure,frontal,360,sculp cap,dreads ,braids also on Wig just DM at affordable price delivery is free within Lagos,also available at home services thanks as patronage ...Kindly contact 09092925206 same on WhatsApp thanks
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Jostoman: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
murecool:
More photos
a president that cannot speak to the media is that one a president? no be only virtual, na live bet.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Dannykayzman13: 6:09am On Jul 17, 2020
Na their matter be that. For real happiness for you and your family, check this out
https://www.star-clicks.com/?ref=50755433
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by BlackfireX: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Sconty09:

Work and pray for any of your generations past, present and future to get to his level. The unfortunates want membership. He is a perfect gentleman and the constitution is set up to make VP as a support to the President. How come your uneducated skull don't get that? Are you just so unfortunate to hate people no matter what?

Your parents must be regretting all they spent for your education because of your foolery is getting worse.

My extended family can boast of 2 governors, a CBN top shot, 8 commissioners ( not mere ) , as for me, you really don't wanna know.

OSI is been rubbish by the north,his many times did his helicopter have 'accident', they way he is been sidelined and a lot of things going on underneath... But as a fool , or because of 2023 you all want us to keep quiet.

Oponu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Sconty09(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
BlackfireX:

My extended family can boast of 2 governors, a CBN top shot, 8 commissioners ( not mere ) , as for me, you really don't wanna know.

OSI is been rubbish by the north,his many times did his helicopter have 'accident', they way he is been sidelined and a lot of things going on underneath... But as a fool , or because of 2023 you all want us to keep quiet.

Oponu

Apparently, with all your education and "extended family" (not your parents) achievements, you could not differentiate between the position of VP of a country to governors , manager at CBN and 100 commissioners.

Talk to me when your own father reaches the level of Vice President of any country not your extended family. And, if truly any of your close extended family has been governor that should teach you how to approach people and respect people. Learn by comparing your life worth and style to the direct children of your so called "extended family" if they behaved like you.

By the way, I'm living a better life than your own so called extended family.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Jamjoon:
Wretched BMC almajiri, that's the effect of head slamming.

But I dont care about your dead brain. The brain of a wretched & miserable almajiri is useless to humanity!

Remain in ur sh!t hole & slam on, blacken your ugly forehead the more. Impoverished sharia adherent... cheesy grin

.... Aeeyaaa ! Mr.POVERTY , sorry wooo!
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bastard bmc almajiri
U don finally hustle another stipend 4 data abi. Lol

ILL wretch your bitch mama poverty no concern me. Your papa nko? E no concern me too...

Head slammer remain in ur sh!t hole.

Supermugu:
.... Aeeyaaa ! My papa and mama POVERTY , dey worry me oooo!
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Jamjoon:
Bastard bmc almajiri
U don finally hustle another stipend 4 data abi. Lol

ILL wretch your bitch mama poverty no concern me. Your papa nko? E no concern me too...

Head slammer remain in ur sh!t hole.

...Aeeyaaaa ! Sorry wooooo That POVERTY is your DESTINY & PORTION ! Just take heart !
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fool, I already told to remain in your sh!thole.

Your sleep no concern me. Filthy rodent...
Supermugu:
.... Aeeyaaa ! Make I sleep 2 moro still dey
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fool, that's why you are a bmc almajiri.
But I dont care about your family's wretched destiny & portion.

I don't care about head slamming sharia failures... cursed fools!!!

I also dont care about your sleep. Na sh!t hole things...

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Supermugu:
...Aeeyaaaa ! Ewooooo it saddens me that POVERTY is my family's DESTINY & PORTION ! Make I try sleep sha, 2moro still dey...
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by BlackfireX: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2020
Sconty09:

Apparently, with all your education and "extended family" (not your parents) achievements, you could not differentiate between the position of VP of a country to governors , manager at CBN and 100 commissioners.

Talk to me when your own father reaches the level of Vice President of any country not your extended family. And, if truly any of your close extended family has been governor that should teach you how to approach people and respect people. Learn by comparing your life worth and style to the direct children of your so called "extended family" if they behaved like you.

By the way, I'm living a better life than your own so called extended family.

Living better, ya right,...
If we are calling for animals that have horn, not snail, ...
Let's meet an see who is who.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Pay attention to recent developments...

More soldiers in the zoo army are decamping... The machinery reponsible for maintaining one nijeriya is disintegrating before our very eyes...

I told you the final collapse of this shithole is around the corner, you thought I was joking abi...

The ass.hole rock cabal knows the zoo is imploding, that's why they are looting massively. They will cash out big, while their bmc almajiri zombies will be stranded.

Stay tuned for more updates... wink cool

https://www.independent.ng/more-soldiers-resign-over-intimidation-from-superiors-investigation/

https://www.nairaland.com/5998939/more-soldiers-resign-over-intimidation

Reinaldo:

You must have a really short memory. How much did PDP spend on same electricity, and what was the result
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Are u aware that more soldiers in the zoo army are decamping... The machinery reponsible for maintaining one nijeriya is disintegrating before our very eyes...

I told you the final collapse of this shithole is around the corner, you thought I was joking abi...

Bastard, your sharia fulani masters are aware of the imminent collapse, that's why they're looting heavily. They will cash out big, while bmc almajiri miscreants like you will remain in abject poverty.

Wretched fool stay tuned for more updates...

Supermugu:
...I AM WRETCHED & USELESS!
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jamjoon:
Are u aware that more soldiers in the zoo army are decamping... The machinery reponsible for maintaining one nijeriya is disintegrating before our very eyes...

Bastard, your sharia fulani masters are aware of the imminent collapse, that's why they're looting heavily. They will cash out big, while bmc almajiri miscreants like you will remain in abject poverty.

Wretched fool stay tuned for more updates...

.. Aeeyaaa ! Sorry wooo ! Just take heart! POVERTY is your PORTION & DESTINY !
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jamjoon:
Fool, that's why you are a bmc almajiri.
But I dont care about your family's wretched destiny & portion.

I don't care about head slamming sharia failures... cursed fools!!!

I also dont care about your sleep. Na sh!t hole things...

grin grin cheesy cheesy

.... Once again ! Just take heart! POVERTY is your PORTION & DESTINY !
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jamjoon:
Fool, I already told to remain in your sh!thole.

Your sleep no concern me. Filthy rodent...
. Hnmmmm ! POVERTY is your PORTION & DESTINY ! Just carry gooooooo !
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fool I dont care about your portion.

Remain in ur sh!t hole, with ur mama & papa

Meanwhile, stay tuned for more update on the collapse of the zoo...
Supermugu:
. Hnmmmm ! POVERTY is my PORTION & DESTINY ! My family carry gooooooo !
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bastard ur portion no concern me.

Remain in ur shithole.

Waka, shege head slammer...
Supermugu:
. Hnmmmm ! POVERTY is my PORTION & DESTINY ! My family carry gooooooo !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Gov. Fayose Distributes Christmas Chicken To Police Officers / Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara / Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.