Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation (4297 Views)

WATCH VIDEO: (the Lion Of Bourdillon) Ait’s Controversial Documentary On Tinubu’ / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / Campaign:jonathan’s Campaign Train Hit Enugu- Akinade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation by jolasmart: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2011
This is certainly the end times as foretold in the Bible. It was said that many will be committing many atrocities in the name of God, or how would one describe a situation where supposed men of God are asking the congregation to go as far as borrowing just to pay for a special prayer that is being rendered in a normal church service or miss out on the right to enjoy the acceptance of the prayer by God.

Remaining story available at : http://www.jangola.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=950:how-lion-of-judah-prophet-akinade-is-defrauding-his-congregation&catid=42:lifestyle&Itemid=105
Re: How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation by seanet02: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2011
I dont believe this.
Re: How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation by Afam4eva(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
Jesus come and save us from this country o. That man is always on MITV and his congregation always look desperate. And he's very good at giving people babies. I think that he's calling.
Re: How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation by fstranger6: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2011
what else is new?
Re: How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation by donjon: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2011
Abi
Re: How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation by waffluence(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2011
And now he is dead!
Re: How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation by waffluence(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2011
And now, he is dead!
Re: How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation by meggaable: 9:18pm On May 03, 2011
You trespassing through your humors, and I pray God will Deliver you guys.
Re: How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation by Rhino5dm: 9:41pm On May 03, 2011
Darren Brown did a very good job in exposing this fraud in his decumentary "miracle for sale"

google and watch the video on youtube. . .i can't from my mobile device.

With no exception, they are all fake. I will always choose hospital than these fake self-enriching, fried hair annoiting oiled fraudsters.

Go for medical checks and forget all these con artist promising life when they are dying helplessly.
Re: How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation by komekn(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2011
70% of Christians do not read their Bibles (that's why they get deceived) another 20% do read but only 10% study and meditate on the word.

Consequently, what they know of the word is what is preached to them not verse by verse as commended by the Bible, but out of context where verses are taken to support ideologies, concepts and philosophies.

How many churches preach the word verse by verse chapter by chapter very few in my experience as a result the congregations become tied (bound) to the new living idol the super pastor, GOC, prophet, etc and serve him and not God.

IF YOU KNOW THE WORD OF GOD YOU CANNOT BE DECEIVED - NUFF SAID !!!

consider JOHN 15:7 you cannot buy salvation or Gods favour in the new covenant.
Re: How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation by switch47(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2011
Prophet Akinade has passed on and he is late now. may his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation by authenticman(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2017
Afam4eva:
Jesus come and save us from this country o. That man is always on MITV and his congregation always look desperate. And he's very good at giving people babies. I think that he's calling.

The Pastor is not the problem! Are the members chained down in the church such that they can't walk away if they wish?

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Pounds Is Still In Use And Costs More Than Naira. / Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official / Lawyer Arrested By DSS For Insulting Buhari On Facebook (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.