Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo (8026 Views)

Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / Oke Umurhohwo: What Buhari’s Mask Could Have Done For Nigerians / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo by chiemmanuel(m): 6:16am On Jul 17, 2020
All politicial office holders should take notice
Re: Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo by Psylas2: 6:22am On Jul 17, 2020
vincent10:
Power is really transient

1 Share

Re: Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo by ican2020: 6:22am On Jul 17, 2020
Magu is not qualify to handle that post.
Re: Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo by sylve11: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2020
Upon the sight of huge money, the pastor will speak in tongues, the imam will read Koran upside down and the atheist will believe there is no God. Same thing happened to magu. undecided cool
Re: Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo by imanray37(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Exactly power is temporal, transient, impermanent and ephemeral

I remember when this moda fuckkker keep on busting our asss in Edo state
Keep on using Mohammed Umar Abba the director of operations of effcc to bust we real niggarrrs
They almost bust my asss in okhoro, Benin city..I get luck that day.. instead of them to focus on yahoo men( our politicians) they focused on street Nigggars
Make them make a Permanent Forfeiture of loots linked to him. That's Magu’s style & procedure while in office. He can't complain now......

Moda fuckkker
weed is working how can they burst nikas if u nikaz ain't yahoo boiz
Re: Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo by solomonsly11(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2020
The person that wrote this write up is working for Malami, he is one of the corrupt people we are talking about. Magu to me is innocent, the election is just around the corner the APC government need to put one of their corrupt candidate there before the election.
Re: Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo by blowjohn(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2020
The man na bastard. He cudnt call his boys harassing people to order.
Re: Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo by Liposure: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2020
No condition is permanent
Re: Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo by Commanderinpips: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2020
jacoik:
please what is magu because I schooled in lasvegas University

Magu is a name. He is the immediate past boss of EFCC.
Re: Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo by stalyf(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2020
chiemmanuel:
All politicial office holders should take notice

This is so true
Re: Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo by stalyf(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2020
solomonsly11:
The person that wrote this write up is working for Malami, he is one of the corrupt people we are talking about. Magu to me is innocent, the election is just around the corner the APC government need to put one of their corrupt candidate there before the election.

I don't have any relationship whatsoever with Salami. So your assessment is wrong
Re: Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo by LeoFish92(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Commanderinpips:

Magu is a name. He is the immediate past boss of EFCC.

You are seriously replying someone that's obviously trolling. Seems like you are new to Nairaland
Re: Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo by BigBashiru: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
bigfish3k:
Power is really transient

Only God rules forever

Powerful comment - dem no go "like"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co / Suspected Al-qaeda Nigerian Members Arraigned In Court / Emergency Numbers For Nigerians: Police, FRSC And More..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.