Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) (51302 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Co-wife And 4-year-old Stepdaughter In Kano / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by 2cribz: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
We are tired. They shud start pouring iced block on themselves abeg
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by AmadorSays: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Truly the heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Be deceiving urself
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Womeeeeeeeennnnnnnn ooooooooo wetin be una problem self?Una don graduate from stabbing men to death to baffing children wit hot water.Na wu swear for una self abi na only una dey get hot temper?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nigerian women are wicked and bitter people
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Kachiigbomade: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is state of the art wickedness
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by emmnprince(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
The heart of some human beings ehnn no be here! Someone will just wake up one day and pour hot water, acid, or any other harmful chemical substances or sharp objects on their fellow human being without their heart pricking and restraining them!

As usual, the devil is to be blamed. Flimsy excuse!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by specialbobby(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
But why women con dey dey extra wicked this days nah Abi wetin dey sele gangan
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
murphyibiam15:
Ebira people should try and always make peace.. They're too brutal and heartless.. Let love lead
E happen for Enugu and Anambra una shout Ipob are wicked. E happen for Oyo and Ogun una shout Afonja. E don happen for Kogi, now na Ebira people.

As everything about una na tribe matter, which tribe come bad and which one good?

Say no to tribalism. E no good for you

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Enculer: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ebira peoole. Evil to the core
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
murphyibiam15:
Ebira people should try and always make peace.. They're too brutal and heartless.. Let love lead

Are you serious?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by jude33084(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by sammychimex(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
NNU0000:
Before condemning lady,it is worthy to note that she may have not committed the crime.It's still an allegation.

Sorry I am the one that committed it from my current location in awka right? Or you sit in your room and conducted a better investigation than the kogi state ministry of women affairs?

Take your time oh!

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Betterhandwork(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
That's bad, NIGERIA women with their craziness.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
sammychimex:

Sorry I am the one that committed it from my current location in awka right? Or you sit in your room and conducted a better investigation than the kogi state ministry of women affairs?

Take your time oh!
Sammychimex Which Time you de yarn about?It's 7.31pm Here nah grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Are you serious?
Yeah.. . So I'm not accusing them wrongly
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by dotedote: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
She noted that the wife of the state governor, Hajiya Rasheedat Bello will leave no stone unturned to ensure that any individual engaging in child battering, molestation of the girl child, child trafficking and other heinous act will be made to face the full wrath of the law.

Na boy child offend una abi ?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
murphyibiam15:
Yeah.. I served in kogi.. So I'm not accusing them wrongly

That's good Mr Ibiam.
I hv to agree with you.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Sammiesparkly(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is more than wickedness shocked I wonder why women are so heartless
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
In the bible wickness repesent woman

zacheria chapter 5- 6-9
KJV:Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.
KJV:And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.
KJV:And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.
KJV:And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.
KJV:Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
The location it occured wasn't stated inorder to know whether the bloodless woman is Igala,kabbah,ebira although I ve lived with the tribes and ebira is most violent people. Passing okene as we travelled to Abj, the driver wld drive slowly to avoid hitting any livestock if not our car wld be burnt down.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Adinoyi2020(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
murphyibiam15:
Who tell u is Ebira woman?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by mrkings84(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Women and Wickedness eh..... Chai.... Just if God didn't create woman maybe the world would have been a better place
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by josiah27: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
The heart of man is desperately wicked!!!!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Marv650(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Whenever Kogi is on the news, it has to be something bad. Nawa for that state lọ.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
MrWTF:
Women are heartless

SOME
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by sammychimex(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
NNU0000:
Sammychimex Which Time you de yarn about?It's 7.31pm Here nah grin

The time we u use type am
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by AgentGoat: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
murphyibiam15:
How do you know the woman is Ebira?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Damseldammie(f): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
What a inhumane act
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by Pio44: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nigerian girls, almost are devil , God help us d young bachelor's oo
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) by winkmart: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
evils that men do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban / Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter / Ikorodu Cultists Behead Rivals In Parents’ Presence In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.