Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike (1462 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by ruthkufe: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by IJOBA2: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
angry NPF DEY MAD
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by orion7: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nigerian police too lie

4 Likes

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by realstars: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Akpabio Should Be Arrested Too.

3 Likes

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by uniqueboi1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
cheesy cheesy
I thought this clown told the woman he wasn't aware of what was going on in her compound yesterday.
Popo job for naija Sha...
Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by Jostoman: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
See his face like magu

3 Likes

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by wingmanIII: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
The woman is in Abuja testifying before the national assembly and this one is waiting for Wike to hand her over. Useless things!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by ruthkufe: 1:57am On Jul 18, 2020
wingmanIII:
The woman is in Abuja testifying before the national assembly and this one is waiting for Wike to hand her over. Useless things!

She did not come to Abuja. Her testimony was virtual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by Ilaumoh(m): 3:35am On Jul 18, 2020
uniqueboi1:
cheesy cheesy
I thought this clown told the woman he wasn't aware of what was going on in her compound yesterday.
Popo job for naija Sha...
He didn't ollosho too the lie...some women can lie while crying bro

2 Likes

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by Ilaumoh(m): 3:39am On Jul 18, 2020
when I said it you guys will start talking any how ...Do you think akpabio did all what he did without backing?
Do you feel if only he stole the money that CBN is not aware ...ordinary 50m we transfered we were inviting to CBN branch office uyo... make una leave case, you think buhari is not aware of whats going on ?
Is Akpabio not meeting Buhari at the FEC meeting every Thursday?
Guys no body including wike can insult the federal government and go free, honestly

6 Likes

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by Ilaumoh(m): 3:42am On Jul 18, 2020
ruthkufe:

She did not come to Abuja. Her testimony was virtual.
grin you don finish that guy
Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by Ilaumoh(m): 3:50am On Jul 18, 2020
so wike is finally a clown grin
Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by Afolabimills(m): 4:20am On Jul 18, 2020
See the useless incompetent mofo aboki face idiot

1 Like

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by warripekin(m): 4:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Hand her over to the police so as to silence her. Nigerian police can lie shaa. You came at 4 am to invite her? Really? That will be a stupid step to take by Wike. Lawless country.
Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by allthingsgood: 4:37am On Jul 18, 2020
Afolabimills:
See the useless incompetent mofo aboki face idiot

Why the insult? Hes doing his job. Grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by dboss12(m): 4:43am On Jul 18, 2020
she think wailing and calling names will save her walahi we are dragging you to the mud

1 Like

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by Susu888(m): 4:53am On Jul 18, 2020
grin wike will eventually drop her when the heat gets too much.... Unless he benefitted from her time in the NDDC. Interesting revelations to come pending the out come of the niger delta ministry audit.

1 Like

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by johnchima007(m): 5:51am On Jul 18, 2020
I have no confidence in the police on this matter. The Nigerian policing system has been compromised just like the army, customs, legislature, judiciary, anti graft agencies, religious bodies etc. These are just mere tool of manipulation for the executive. I don't believe any actions carried out by these aforelisted institutions are for the good of the masses rather its to settle political scores and cronies. Nigeria needs a REVOLUTION, power must be taken from these people and back to the masses but I'm sorry to say, it will not come without a fight. E must bloody or else we go remain moody and needy as a people.

1 Like

Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by Ilaumoh(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2020
dboss12:
she think wailing and calling names will save her walahi we are dragging you to the mud
That was what she thought
Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by Ilaumoh(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Susu888:
grin wike will eventually drop her when the heat gets too much.... Unless he benefitted from her time in the NDDC. Interesting revelations to come pending the out come of the niger delta ministry audit.
Yes...them no know Akpabio him no go talk again ... na only action him go do
Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by Ilaumoh(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2020
johnchima007:
I have no confidence in the police on this matter. The Nigerian policing system has been compromised just like the army, customs, legislature, judiciary, anti graft agencies, religious bodies etc. These are just mere tool of manipulation for the executive. I don't believe any actions carried out by these aforelisted institutions are for the good of the masses rather its to settle political scores and cronies. Nigeria needs a REVOLUTION, power must be taken from these people and back to the masses but I'm sorry to say, it will not come without a fight. E must bloody or else we remain moody and needy as a people.
Goodmorning na now you just wakeup for Nigeria...my brother Akpabio is a tool but that woman is a crying cheap criminal...Believe her on your peril...woman wey fit cry the lie..
Let honestly take it back, please Mention one governor during Akpabio tenure as a governor that did half of the quality's projects Akpabio did?
He even built a stadium even Nigeria as a country couldn't build...
Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by ChoCho54(f): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:
when I said it you guys will start talking any how ...Do you think akpabio did all what he did without backing?
Do you feel if only he stole the money that CBN is not aware ...ordinary 50m we transfered we were inviting to CBN branch office uyo... make una leave case, you think buhari is not aware of whats going on ?
Is Akpabio not meeting Buhari at the FEC meeting every Thursday?
Guys no body including wike can insult the federal government and go free, honestly
And you think she doesn't have strong backers too? Have you forgotten APC is a divided house with many factions?
Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by ChoCho54(f): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Goodmorning na now you just wakeup for Nigeria...my brother Akpabio is a tool but that woman is a crying cheap criminal...Believe her on your peril...woman wey fit cry the lie..
Let honestly take it back, please Mention one governor during Akpabio tenure as a governor that did half of the quality's projects Akpabio did?
He even built a stadium even Nigeria as a country couldn't build...
Akpabio has been demystified. He was exposed when he joined APC and couldn't win reelection.
Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by Ilaumoh(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2020
ChoCho54:
And you think she doesn't have strong backers too? Have you forgotten APC is a divided house with many factions?

Let wait and see...who get backing btw a minister and an ordinary citizen ..i dey wait
Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by Ilaumoh(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2020
ChoCho54:
Akpabio has been demystified. He was exposed when he joined APC and couldn't win reelection.
Next?
Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by ChoCho54(f): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Next?
Akpabio is going to jail
Re: Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
The CP needs a serious regular medical check.
He has got some symptoms in keeping with evolving ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE....
He will be needing help sooner than later

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N8.9b Hazard Allowance For Health Workers / South West People Engaging in SME Should Double in Number in 2021 / A Rival Militant Group Biafra People Army Emerge In Niger Delta - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.