Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. (969 Views)

SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity / WIPAS: Igbo Group To Raise N500 Billion For 2023 Presidency Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by edunwosu(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
17th July, 2020

*PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY (PDP)*
WADATA HOUSE,
ABUJA.

Distinguished Leaders,

*OPEN LETTER TO MEMBERS OF THE NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY ON 2023 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE NOMINATION OF THE PARTY.*

You may recall that at the formation of the Peoples Democratic Party in 1998, Dr Alexander Ekwueme PhD, former Vice president of Nigeria during the aborted Second Republic that lasted between October 1, 1979 and December 31, 1983, as leader of the group of 38 distinguished leaders of our great country that sacrificed their time and resources for the formation of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), was seen as the frontline Presidential Aspirant penultimate to the National Convention of 1998.
You may also note that on the eve of the National Convention, some leaders across the country prevailed on the party to present someone from the Southwest geopolitical zone as candidate of PDP for the January 1999 presidential election, which the PDP won. The argument of these leaders was premised on compensating the Southwest geopolitical zone over the annulment of June 12, 1993 presidential election that was presumed to have be won by Chief Moshood Kashimawo Abiola, of the now defunct Social Democratic Party, SDP. It was based on this that the ambition of Chief Ekwueme was sacrificed by the party in favour of retired general Olusegun Obasanjo, who got the nomination of the party despite the fact that he was never involved in the formation process at any level.

You may further recall that despite denial of Dr Ekweme, a native of Anambra state in the Southeast geopolitical zone, the PDP was still accepted in the zone across all level during that year’s general election.
Distinguished leaders, recall that penultimate to the expiration of the tenure of President Olusegun Obasanjo, the leadership of the party zoned the sole presidential ticket of the party for the 2007 general election to the Northern region, while the vice presidential slot that was zoned to the Southern region, was given to the SouthSouth geopolitical. Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar’adua and Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, then Executive Governors of Katsina and Bayelsa states respectively, were nominated as presidential and vice presidential candidates for the party.
Distinguished Leaders, at the expiration of the mandate of President Muhammadu Buhari in the year 2023, it is expected that power shifts to the Southern region in the interest of Justice, Equity and Fairness. This is because it will be unfair and highly unacceptable for a candidate from the North to emerge president to succeed President Buhari, a native of Katsina state in Northern Nigeria. The PDP, being a leading party in Nigeria is expected to show leadership and present a candidate from the South in compliance with the wish of patriotic Nigerians across all geopolitical zones.
While the Southwest and Southsouth zones have been given opportunity to fly the flags of the PDP in Presidential election on two occasions each, the Southeast zone, which has been the traditional stronghold of PDP has suffered victimization and extreme marginalization as a result from Federal government of the now ruling All Progressive Congress since 2015.
Considering the above, it is only fair to all sections of Nigeria irrespective of ethic nationality or political leaning, for the presidential nomination of PDP for the 2023 presidential election to be streamlined to a credible aspirant from the Southeast geopolitical zone.

Distinguished leaders, while we are not particular about any individual, may I assure you all that the Southeast geopolitical zone parades credible men and women that have made their marks over the years in both the public and private sectors, and would be willing to advance the interest of Nigeria and also implement the programs and manifesto of PDP for Nigeria.
Please be assured of our highest regards.
Thank you.

Yours truly,

Mazi Dickson Nnamdi-Iroegbu (DGN)
for: SOUTHEAST-2023 PRESIDENCY
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by Simplyleo: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
[s]
edunwosu:
17th July, 2020

*PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY (PDP)*
WADATA HOUSE,
ABUJA.

Distinguished Leaders,

*OPEN LETTER TO MEMBERS OF THE NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY ON 2023 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE NOMINATION OF THE PARTY.*

You may recall that at the formation of the Peoples Democratic Party in 1998, Dr Alexander Ekwueme PhD, former Vice president of Nigeria during the aborted Second Republic that lasted between October 1, 1979 and December 31, 1983, as leader of the group of 38 distinguished leaders of our great country that sacrificed their time and resources for the formation of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), was seen as the frontline Presidential Aspirant penultimate to the National Convention of 1998.
You may also note that on the eve of the National Convention, some leaders across the country prevailed on the party to present someone from the Southwest geopolitical zone as candidate of PDP for the January 1999 presidential election, which the PDP won. The argument of these leaders was premised on compensating the Southwest geopolitical zone over the annulment of June 12, 1993 presidential election that was presumed to have be won by Chief Moshood Kashimawo Abiola, of the now defunct Social Democratic Party, SDP. It was based on this that the ambition of Chief Ekwueme was sacrificed by the party in favour of retired general Olusegun Obasanjo, who got the nomination of the party despite the fact that he was never involved in the formation process at any level.

You may further recall that despite denial of Dr Ekweme, a native of Anambra state in the Southeast geopolitical zone, the PDP was still accepted in the zone across all level during that year’s general election.
Distinguished leaders, recall that penultimate to the expiration of the tenure of President Olusegun Obasanjo, the leadership of the party zoned the sole presidential ticket of the party for the 2007 general election to the Northern region, while the vice presidential slot that was zoned to the Southern region, was given to the SouthSouth geopolitical. Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar’adua and Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, then Executive Governors of Katsina and Bayelsa states respectively, were nominated as presidential and vice presidential candidates for the party.
Distinguished Leaders, at the expiration of the mandate of President Muhammadu Buhari in the year 2023, it is expected that power shifts to the Southern region in the interest of Justice, Equity and Fairness. This is because it will be unfair and highly unacceptable for a candidate from the North to emerge president to succeed President Buhari, a native of Katsina state in Northern Nigeria. The PDP, being a leading party in Nigeria is expected to show leadership and present a candidate from the South in compliance with the wish of patriotic Nigerians across all geopolitical zones.
While the Southwest and Southsouth zones have been given opportunity to fly the flags of the PDP in Presidential election on two occasions each, the Southeast zone, which has been the traditional stronghold of PDP has suffered victimization and extreme marginalization as a result from Federal government of the now ruling All Progressive Congress since 2015.
Considering the above, it is only fair to all sections of Nigeria irrespective of ethic nationality or political leaning, for the presidential nomination of PDP for the 2023 presidential election to be streamlined to a credible aspirant from the Southeast geopolitical zone.

Distinguished leaders, while we are not particular about any individual, may I assure you all that the Southeast geopolitical zone parades credible men and women that have made their marks over the years in both the public and private sectors, and would be willing to advance the interest of Nigeria and also implement the programs and manifesto of PDP for Nigeria.
Please be assured of our highest regards.
Thank you.

Yours truly,

Mazi Dickson Nnamdi-Iroegbu (DGN)
for: SOUTHEAST-2023 PRESIDENCY
[/s]
Where is lamidi cownu? undecided

5 Likes

Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by flyingpig: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
But who is the signatory though He is not a household name.

Anyway, I jump into the wagon.

PDP has to zone the presidency to South. North has had their share.
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by flyingpig: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Smartprof shocked

1 Like

Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by Sunnymatey(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nothing but the truth, the whole truth.
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by edunwosu(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Have sense for once.....not every igbo man is ipob member.
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by RichBoy247: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
On course or on curse? Definitely it is on curse because no Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by helinues: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
All the best
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by mrvitalis(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Is he responsible for your impotency ?
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by mrvitalis(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
RichBoy247:
On course or on curse? Definitely it is on curse because no Igbos will ever rule Nigeria
Says a man working and paying rent to an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by fulanimafia: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
That's how to do it Ndigbo.

Demand your ticket from the PDP.

Don't take No for an answer.

You deserve it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by Sammy07: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Says a man working and paying rent to an Igbo man

You guys can never crease to amuse me.

Shey some Igbos wey never sell since morning.
I dey converse with One currently in Yoruba languauge.

BTW, why do you guys always get married late?

3 Likes

Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by mrvitalis(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

You guys can never crease to amuse me.

Shey some Igbos wey never sell since morning.
I dey converse with One currently in Yoruba languauge.

BTW, why do you guys always get married late?
Only a fool gets married without adequate financial planning

This one expect igbo man to tell him he has sold ?

1 Like

Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by Sammy07: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Only a fool gets married without adequate financial planning

This one expect igbo man to tell him he has sold ?

Lol, Never mind.
Probably they do tell you guys lies whenever they come home for Christmas sha.
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by techmo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by Throwback: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
fulanimafia:

You deserve it.

Hahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by mrvitalis(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, Never mind.
Probably they do tell you guys lies whenever they come home for Christmas sha.
Yes sure ...we see the lies in the kids schooling abroad , building mansions at home
Building hotels , plastic factory many more at home

Fake as hell

So fake plateau state government said 70% of c of o he signed are igbos

So fake
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by Sammy07: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Yes sure ...we see the lies in the kids schooling abroad , building mansions at home
Building hotels , plastic factory many more at home

Fake as hell

So fake plateau state government said 70% of c of o he signed are igbos

So fake

Lol, concerns me with what is happening in Jos.
you can as well say that in sw grin make I burst your lie.

BTW, are you telling me those men wey I dey see here they build mansions as home grin
or their kids school abroad grin
You mean those selling remote, belt grin

stop deceiving yourself pls,

Maybe lecturers or civil servant sha
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by helinues: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
fulanimafia:

You deserve it.

They dare not...Saboteur position is more better than vying for the highest position
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by mrvitalis(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, concerns me with what is happening in Jos.
you can as well say that in sw grin make I burst your lie.

BTW, are you telling me those men wey I dey see here they build mansions as home grin
or their kids school abroad grin
You mean those selling remote, belt grin

stop deceiving yourself pls,

Maybe lecturers or civil servant sha
Oh now I know ur type ..so you roll with the ones just starting in life ...meet them in 7 years

Don't talk to poor people ...leave my mention

1 Like

Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by Sammy07: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oh now I know ur type ..so you roll with the ones just starting in life ...meet them in 7 years

Don't talk to poor people ...leave my mention

ain't you the one that said they kept building mansions (in heaven Abi? grin)

I won't be so childish like your fellow Anambralastson who keeps displaying Pics of Yorubas selling Herb in South East.
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by mrvitalis(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

ain't you the one that said they kept building mansions (in heaven Abi? grin)

I won't be so childish like your fellow Anambralastson who keeps displaying Pics of Yorubas selling Herb in South East.
Igbos do odd jobs , sell petty things ...but they don't get stuck their ..the move , we move ,

1 Like

Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by Sammy07: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Igbos do odd jobs , sell petty things ...but they don't get stuck their ..the move , we move ,
Whatever you say?!

But all these dominating market, buying lands etc, I don't subscribe to that, cos it doesn't take me 5 mins to go to market and snap some shops, or go to the street and take a shot.

Everyone will now judge how you keep dominating.
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by PIMPAR: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
I don't understand . SE wants APC presidential ticket. Same SE wants PDP presidential ticket. Na waaa for this kind clever by half attitude ooo
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by mrvitalis(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

Whatever you say?!

But all these dominating market, buying lands etc, I don't subscribe to that, cos it doesn't take me 5 mins to go to market and snap some shops, or go to the street and take a shot.

Everyone will now judge how you keep dominating.
Lol ...those gala sellers today are the billionaires of tomorrow
According to Harvard Alaba alone makes 4 billion dollars in sales a year ...most of them started out like the people u see

Bros if u ask people in real estate they would tell u which tribe buys the most land no be beans

1 Like

Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by Sammy07: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol ...those gala sellers today are the billionaires of tomorrow
According to Harvard Alaba alone makes 4 billion dollars in sales a year ...most of them started out like the people u see

Bros if u ask people in real estate they would tell u which tribe buys the most land no be beans

that's alaba, nah every Igbo man dey alaba?

and BTW, most land, do you mean in South east or where?

but not south west.
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by mrvitalis(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

that's alaba, nah every Igbo man dey alaba?

and BTW, most land, do you mean in South east or where?

but not south west.
Who dominate alaba ? ....which means igbos are making at least $1 billion dollars from alaba every year as profit minimum ,

Dont even want to go into spare parts ....that's another multi billion dollar industry.....

Outside south west which and kwara where do yorubas have more than 20 billion in investment
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by Sammy07: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Who dominate alaba ? ....which means igbos are making at least $1 billion dollars from alaba every year as profit minimum ,

Dont even want to go into spare parts ....that's another multi billion dollar industry.....

Outside south west which and kwara where do yorubas have more than 20 billion in investment

Where do Igbos have more than 20 billion dollars investment?
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by mrvitalis(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

Where do Igbos have more than 20 billion dollars investment?
naira Oga ...igbos have at least 50billion naira in investment in every state of Nigeria every single state
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by Sammy07: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
mrvitalis:
naira Oga ...igbos have at least 50billion naira in investment in every state of Nigeria every single state

At least or what are you saying?
Where is the stat for this?
if you say at most I'll agree or you said at least 100M I'll agree..
Re: SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. by mrvitalis(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

At least or what are you saying?
Where is the stat for this?
if you say at most I'll agree or you said at least 100M I'll agree..
What do u know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshomhole Does Not Want To Impeach Obaseki: Here Is Why / My People Brace Up And Get Ready For More Of These. / Some Kings From The South Assembled At Bourdelion To Meet A King Maker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.