Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Exclusive!Magu’s SA Exposes The Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Absolves Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive!Magu’s SA Exposes The Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Absolves Magu (3643 Views)

Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism / Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu / Anthony Okolie: Court Awards N10m Against DSS, Absolves Buhari’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive!Magu’s SA Exposes The Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Absolves Magu by Eriggs: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I can see that you are comfortable in your previous moniker, so you need to change it

No wahala

I still maintain, grow up!
illiteracy is not only a disease sha

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!Magu’s SA Exposes The Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Absolves Magu by adekolaelect(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

The way you speak shows your upbringing

The matter here is not if Kalu looted or not

The issue is that you are accusing the wrong people when they have nothing to do with the publication

You called people children of hate when you are indeed the one filled with bile!!!

Just because you have access to your mum's phone doesn't mean that you cannot use it maturely undecided

If you no won grow, na you sabi undecided
over my dead body to grow up in stupidity like you. You claimed to grow up but you denied your natural upstair gift to grow up with you. Stupidity will still make you to blame others for failing to achieve your goals and targets in life .continue blame others for you failures and remain unproductive in life. Shame no dey catch some people with low IQ ,I can't blame you.

Re: Exclusive!Magu’s SA Exposes The Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Absolves Magu by surgical: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ogbonge lie from the pit of hell absolute bullshit
Re: Exclusive!Magu’s SA Exposes The Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Absolves Magu by Lawly: 2:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Tomide007:
Lol.....Until I see video evidence, ain't believing shit....Bloggers to dey lie nowadays.

is it until they beat it into ur head before you believe say na true say this story was actually reported.. you no see link there?
na wa oooo. when dem say make some people go sch dem no gree. instead dem go always dey nairaland dey use their imbecilic Islamic religion to poison everything and everyone they see. people of animal kingdom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion: Andy Uba, Uzodimma Attack Malami For Exposing Secret Plans / See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS / Northeast/north West Presidential Election Percentages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.