Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,860 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO (36000 Views)

Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke / Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2020
In nigeria this guy will walk free. People who overrun villages are compensated with military enlistment..

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by jonnypie(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2020
And one e-idiot said it cud be Nigeria related... Spit on u...
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by arantess: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2020
DaCharis2016:
See another reason why it's dangerous to lend people money? Just because they guy borrowed money from him which he hadn't asked of him he went ahead killing him.

The hearts of men wicked.
Oga even if you don't lend it's still wahala
If they see your account balance, wahala
If they assume ur account balance, wahala
People do evil things wether you take precautions or not
We just pray not to fall victim of evil men

2 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by sigiyaya(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2020
temptnow:
When I say there should be law for everyone to have even if it's ₦20,000 CCTV cameras in and around your home. Cos if these thieves strike that's the only way investigation can succeed.

If not, police go use una dey chop food every week while pretending they're on the matter
Bro please remind me again does CCTV use electricity or battery
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Hapinex01: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2020
People are mean sha.
I pray same justice is done to the idiot.
Very anyhow set of beings
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Salvofthesouth(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2020
where are all those Nigerians saying a Nigerian could have killed him? You see how you people use your own hand to further tarnish the image of the country Nigeria? Inferiority complex too much for Nigerians body sha. Dear God please save this country from its people o

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by temptnow: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2020
sigiyaya:
Bro please remind me again does CCTV use electricity or battery

Both
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by donsheddy1(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2020
DaCharis2016:
See another reason why it's dangerous to lend people money? Just because they guy borrowed money from him which he hadn't asked of him he went ahead killing him.

He did not borrow the guy money. Read to understand first!

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by natznext(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Greatest Enemy of a man are the Enemies of His Household!

Household Enemies! If you don't tame them, they will tame KILL you!

Fixed
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Goldenheart(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Household Enemies! If you don't tame them, they will tame you!

Its no longer the devil?

2 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by BotherMleeper(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2020
Gforce2019:
We don't have a monopoly of wickedness in Africa....Oyinbo people too get wickedness

Neither the victim nor the killer is oyinbo

2 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by DAramis: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Why does it look like they are trying to rope another person in while protecting the powerful people who ordered this hit?

I am not buying this. It looks more than the police is willing to share.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2020
He could have been in Nigeria if not for our greedy politicians give me one good reason why they ban Gokada .... but greed brt could be in operation so as gokada and things would be easy

Come to think of it You day owe skirt steak from your oga yet e still forgive you by not arresting you yet you gather mind still kill am na wa ooo

Abeg if you day owe me money before I dash you huh yes I dash you grin
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Clothingonline9(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2020
Loss of life is not cool
Affordable men clothing dm. Now and check profile
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Bigsunny01(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Braggadosho!

And we are still here investigating de death of Uwa case.....who even know if dat case is still on

Which way my dear country

Nija force and bribe na like 5 & 6
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by vinixxx(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2020
I thought this shit only happens on movies
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Smokezz(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:
In Nigeria, police are still investigating who raped and murdered a girl inside the church in benin.

In Nigeria it ends with story of unknown gunmen who are never known..
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:
In Nigeria, police are still investigating who raped and murdered a girl inside the church in benin.

The police in Nigeria still have not solved Bola Ige's killers for so many years. That of Funsho Williams and et al are still mysteries. It is called incompetence and ineffective.

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by AngelicBeing: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Gbam,

A) Every household wickedness, witchcraft and satanic agents assigned to waste my destiny, receive the fire of the God of Elijah in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ

B) Every household enemies following me about, monitoring my destiny and reporting me to the spiritual world, die violently by thunder and lightning in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Slymonster(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Alwaysachick:
He would have been in Nigeria o if not the ban. Chai

It is PA, he would have still done what was on his evil mind. If it was nigeria self. He wouldn't even need to go back and clean his print..
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by luvme0702: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2020
Thank God say no be Nigerian kill am o.
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by adecz: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2020
This is what jealous friends &
acquaintances can do!!

Be careful in life!!!

sad sad sad
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by gnykelly(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2020
Openbusiness4:
This guy's death is so unfortunate because he was a person with a really good heart that could have made a difference. The killer if proven guilty should be fed to great white sharks in the Atlantic Ocean

no he should be nailed in a perforated iron coffin and thrown in the Atlantic ocean
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2020
DaCharis2016:

The PA stole his money

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by CuteTj(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2020
mvem:
America till today has thousands of unsolved crimes
Even though the level of advancement in Nigeria leaves more to be desired, they think everything solves every crime.

I watch a lot of Investigation Discovery on dstv and I see many of their ordinary burglary and rape cases unsolved and thereby going cold.

Just so they know, Nigeria is not the worst!

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Mtmike:
I don't believe a 21 year old PA would have killed his rich boss because of just 10,000$ that will be paid back in installment. This story is just a cover up. There is more to this. Even if his PA will kill him, there are easier ways he would have done that without anyone suspecting him not in this gruesome way.

Tens of thousands of dollars. Total was $90,000. His boss sacked him and drew a debt repayment plan.

I am sure after paying like 50% of the money, his debt will be written off

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Alwaysachick: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Slymonster:

It is PA, he would have still done what was on his evil mind. If it was nigeria self. He wouldn't even need to go back and clean his print..

True
Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by ibawon(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

This Man right here is saying the realest words in Yoruba
Bi Iku Ile o ba paani, Iku ode o lee paani

2 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Eriggs:
where u read all dis one u type? u need glasses ASAP
you didn’t see where they said the murderer killed him to try and get out of a $100k debt he owed him?

Perhaps na you need glasses.

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2020
just Imagine how dark a heart one must have to kill someone and then decapitate their dead body with a chain saw.

You would think such only happens in movies. There are some real life psychos out there sha!

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO by mvem(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2020
CuteTj:

Even though the level of advancement in Nigeria leaves more to be desired, they think everything solves every crime.

I watch a lot of Investigation Discovery on dstv and I see many of their ordinary burglary and rape cases unsolved and thereby going cold.

Just so they know, Nigeria is not the worst!

many don't tend to get info the right way, they watch movies and think that's how it all happens

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday / FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year / Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.