Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) (66971 Views)

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Crochet: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good one guys you deserve it
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Mokason28: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
awhybliss:
Don jazzy better go marry
Amebo if you must know... not everyone is interested in making their private life public...
Don jazzy... MI ... Mode 9 are all married but choose to keep their personal life away from the public because of over sabi people like you

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mokason28:

Amebo if you must know... not everyone is interested in making their private life public...
Don jazzy... MI ... Mode 9 are all married but choose to keep their personal life away from the public
grin na you give him wife....
His bio says single

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
The lady's go suffer o
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Abeg na every month them dey do bb9ja ni

Abi this 3buka follow get the blue film company grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mokason28:

Don jazzy... MI ... Mode 9 are all married but choose to keep their personal life away from the public because of over sabi people like you
I want make u see yourself

Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Shakaranews2020: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Don't Jazzy is a smart mofucka. He is now a big time twitter influencer now.
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Gmajor(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
Emvico34:
Great news for BBNAIJA fans. I hope this season 5 would'nt be as borring as the previous ones. As for me, am a christian. i don't have time for all these......

I read psalm 35 everyday. what about?
How do you know it's boring if you didn't watch it
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by naijaboy756: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Laravel31:
NEED A WEBSITE|BLOG |SEO OR SERVICE?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11948266_78rtr6t678iutg_jpeg7c7693a0f585cd38d45cceecb504bc71

TAP HERE NOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US
this cursed serial scammer keeps litering nairaland... Na wa o
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
I HATE THIS DON JAZZY BOY. HE THINKS HE'S THE JAY Z OF NIGERIA.

I HATE THIS BUKA BOY, HE THINKS HE'S GOD.

Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Issynoni: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
meobizy:
Another betting company wants to quickly chop Nigerians' money. It's a good effort. I wonder how the auction process went for this year's sponsor.
like play bet9ja don chop bench coro hit dem add oooo
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
These people should try and bring back our Ultimate Search.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by mike272(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Big Brother is iñ the pipeline. Very soon social media will go blind
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Dpharisee: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Na them, those Amaka people everywhere, even Betway no see any other Nigerians na only them they see. God don bless those people, no need to jealous but to ask them how they achieve these fits cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Phiftycent50: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
yomi007k:

No mind them.

Hunger wey go kee some people dey do press up
my brother nor be lie,because bet don kill me finish and I nor get money to even buy food chop.God abeg show me love this weekend.
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by smartmo2020: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
The Two Are Talented
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Brinxs(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Click here to join this tv for funny content and tips on how to make legit internet money.

https:///message/RWCOUQPJCOS4I1
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Lordjb: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nice one
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by bizhop01: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Don jazzy said that he's too big to be a brand ambassador
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by TangoPredict(f): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Congratulations to them, you too can join the betway family via https://tangopredict.com/betway

Signup now so you don't miss out from the bbnaija 2020 goodies
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by ETT93(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
Don Jazzy is a strong bbnaija fan�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
I’m not in the mood for this nonsense show even tho I’m a fan. If they where sensible they shud be giving a portion of the winnings to helping the less privileged and those badly affected by the pandemic. Not increasing price money for sm dude or babe who will fade into oblivion after one year of selfish enjoyment at the expense of the public without giving back. undecided

I cannot support gross irresponsibility and insensitivity.

I will watch the show tho. Lol tongue undecided
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
There is too much tribalism in Big Brother Naija

This program should be renamed to Big Brother Igbo as they will never allow another tribe to win it.

They will rig the results to always favour Igbos.
Why should they bring another Igbo man to join an already tribalisstic Ebuka

This is a program where 80% of the four finalists must be Igbo.
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by dezik: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
[b][/b]indirect way of telling this hard knock bachelors to get married, especially jazy nwam , he has refused to give nne her grandchildren.
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
May God keep us save till Sunday grin
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by winkmart: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
More money
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Melison(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Ebuka is one hell of a lucky guy. Favour is way bigger than hard work. When praying for God's blessings always ask for favour.
Kudos to both.
This comment made my night (FAVOUR)

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Melison(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
sidieladaniel:
The way betting sites they advertised their platform eh very soon them go soon start to dey hawk bet for tray, carry am go round
Swears grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) by Amozever12: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
davibid:

Well said bro.
Truly, no matter how hard one might be, without God’s grace & favour, your efforts will take you nowhere.

My personal prayer point is- ‘GOD PLEASE CROWN MY EFFORTS WITH YOUR FAVOUR’
Me too, Amen oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.