Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 (81234 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 / Throwback Photos Of Aguiyi Ironsi Visiting Ibadan Before His Arrest And Murder / FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

All that the British needed was just one dissenting voice which they always found in the East.

Bros don't try to avoid me. come and tell us what was Zik's post in Biafra? you think you can come and incite tribal hatred on this forum?
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Banjo was not supposed to invade Benin but when he invaded it and captured Osadebey House, Biafran soldiers dislodged David Ejoor and tried to capture him alive yet Ojukwu didn't investigate that but even gave approval for Ejoors replacement in the person of Okonkwo? When I call you a comedian you would accuse me of insulting you.

Oga go and read the statements from Bernard Odogwu the objective was liberation of the west from the northern stronghold. Banjo was to take command of the west. Oga stop trying to spin history to suit your prejudiced hatred of igbos. You are the real comedian here that is why you are so uneasy having a conversation with me devoid of insults

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

You are the one without a point. Who is an envoy and who appoints an envoy?

So what was Zik's post in Biafra? Answer the question and stop playing smart. You come here and distort history to spread lies

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2020
obynzo:

So what was Zik's post in Biafra? Answer the question and stop playing smart. You come here and distort history to spread lies
You said he was an envoy and I asked you whether he imposed himself as such or was duly so appointed by the Biafran Government.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Dedetwo(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2020
johntolu:

No Igbo man dead or alive, will ever admit that their actions on January 15th, 1966, was an open declaration of war against other Nigerians.

If the above silly assertion holds any water, a person wonders why successive coups in Nigeria were not termed "Open declaration of war against other Nigerians". Coups in Nigeria were precipitated by elements of Nigerian army not tribes. Only a hypocritical goon will believe otherwise. Since after January 15, 1966, Nigeria had, at least, witnessed more than two coups yet no loudmouthed ninny had described them as "Open declaration of war against other Nigerians". Nigeria is simply a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Dedetwo(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Banjo was not supposed to invade Benin but when he invaded it and captured Osadebey House, Biafran soldiers dislodged David Ejoor and tried to capture him alive yet Ojukwu didn't investigate that but even gave approval for Ejoors replacement in the person of Okonkwo? When I call you a comedian you would accuse me of insulting you.

Where did you get the bolded?
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

You said he was an envoy and I asked you whether he imposed himself as such or was duly so appointed by the Biafran Government.

Bros stop being half clever. Since you are here throwing hate comments against the igbo that means you know a lot, so please correct me by telling everyone here what was Zik's post in Biafra?
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2020
obynzo:

Oga go and read the statements from Bernard Odogwu the objective was liberation of the west from the northern stronghold. Banjo was to take command of the west. Oga stop trying to spin history to suit your prejudiced hatred of igbos. You are the real comedian here that is why you are so uneasy having a conversation with me devoid of insults

And when did the West or the Midwest tell you they were in captivity and needed extrication? In one line you claim Biafra's westward push was only to dislodge Gowon so as to weaken the FG in order that Biafra might more easily win their freedom. In another line you argue that Biafra wanted to liberate the West from Northern stranglehold. Which do we believe now? You are just inconsistent hence it is clear you are the one twisting history to suit your subjective narratives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Dedetwo:

If the above silly assertion holds any water, a person wonders why successive coups in Nigeria were not termed "Open declaration of war against other Nigerians". Coups in Nigeria were precipitated by elements of Nigerian army not tribes. Only a hypocritical goon will believe otherwise. Since after January 15, 1966, Nigeria had, at least, witnessed more than two coups yet no loudmouthed ninny had described them as "Open declaration of war against other Nigerians". Nigeria is simply a joke.

Thanks Bros
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2020
Dedetwo:

Where did you get the bolded?

Obynzo said so and I only quoted him. Check the comment of his which I referenced.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2020
obynzo:

Bros stop being half clever. Since you are here throwing hate comments against the igbo that means you know a lot, so please correct me by telling everyone here what was Zik's post in Biafra?

I thought we have agreed that Zik was an envoy in Biafra and now only trying to find out who appoints an envoy in any nation and who an envoy works on behalf of and whether the post of an envoy is an administrative one or not?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

And when did the West or the Midwest tell you they were in captivity and needed extrication? In one line you claim Biafra's westward push was only to dislodge Gowon so as to weaken the FG in order that Biafra might more easily win their freedom. In another line you argue that Biafra wanted to liberate the West from Northern stranglehold. Which do we believe now? You are just inconsistent hence it is clear you are the one twisting history to suit your subjective narratives.

Oga are you a midwestern? if you are not then shut the hell up because your plan of spreading hate against igbo would not work. Did Enugu and Aba ask for liberation but the story was that they were liberated from Federal troops. Oga go and sit down jare yoy have no talk. You think there are no igbos online with knowledge of their history? and again i am still waiting for your answer to my question what was Zik's post in Biafra? don't dodge it ooo otherwise you will be seen for who you are a malicious propagandist.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by nku5: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

The West was under occupation by northern soldiers. To the extent that a General (Ogundipe) of Yoruba extraction was disobeyed and told to get lost by a Fulani lance corporal. How is this even up for debate. Ademoyega and others have stated this fact in their books

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2020
obynzo:

Oga are you a midwestern? if you are not then shut the hell up because your plan of spreading hate against igbo would not work. Did Enugu and Aba ask for liberation but the story was that they were liberated from Federal troops. Oga go and sit down jare yoy have no talk. You think there are no igbos online with knowledge of their history? and again i am still waiting for your answer to my question what was Zik's post in Biafra? don't dodge it ooo otherwise you will be seen for who you are a malicious propagandist.

I am a Midwesterner, yes and most Nairalanders know this.
You aren't answering my questions because they logically remove the rug from your feet.
Your likes always tell us here that the Eastern Assembly was convened and from there a decision was reached that Ojukwu should declare Biafra to free the East from Nigeria. I have seen that argument many times here on NL and that is why I now ask you who did same in the Midwest and West to warrant Biafra's invasion of both.
My own is not long talk but to use simple logic to kill a fabricated claim.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2020
nku5:

The West was under occupation by northern soldiers. To the extent that a General (Ogundipe) of Yoruba extraction was disobeyed and told to get lost by a Fulani lance corporal. How is this even up for debate. Ademoyega and others have stated this fact in their books

And those Northern soldiers were drafted there earlier on by the Azikiwe-Balewa coalition Government to wallop the AG.
Nevertheless, did Awolowo whom Ojukwu was consulting about the West's participation in the War ever demand Biafran soldiers' assistance in flushing out those Northern soldiers from the West? Recall that Awolowo was already demanding of Gowon that all soldiers be ordered to return to their home regions?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Number1benue: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2020
ibietela2:

You wan come PH for book

Waybill baba.......I really need to read that book baba. I don day find that book to read now for a little over two years now.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by nku5: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

And those Northern soldiers were drafted there earlier on by the Azikiwe-Balewa coalition Government to wallop the AG.
Nevertheless, did Awolowo whom Ojukwu was consulting about the West's participation in the War ever demand Biafran soldiers' assistance in flushing out those Northern soldiers from the West? Recall that Awolowo was already demanding of Gowon that all soldiers be ordered to return to their home regions?

I thank God a Yoruba person has finally agreed that there was a plan by the north to wallop the west. However Zik was not involved because the alliance between the NCNC had already crashed and there was already the alliance between the north and Akintola.

When did Awo ask for northern troops to leave yoruba land? I am not aware of this. Awo was known to have told Ojukwu that the West was under occupation by northern soldiers and as such could not join the East to fight.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

You aren't answering my questions because they logically remove the rug from your feet.
Your likes always tell us here that the Eastern Assembly was convened and from there a decision was reached that Ojukwu should declare Biafra to free the East from Nigeria. I have seen that argument many times here on NL and that is why I now ask you who did same in the Midwest and West to warrant Biafra's invasion of both.

Oga then answer the question what was Zik's post in Biafra
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

I thought we have agreed that Zik was an envoy in Biafra and now only trying to find out who appoints an envoy in any nation and who an envoy works on behalf of and whether the post of an envoy is an administrative one or not?

Oga stop trying to be smart you disputed my claim on Zik's role as an envoy so please what was Zik's post in Biafra?
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Oga it is you that is rarher inconsistent, younjave been shifting goal posts because you have seen boys that can match you with your lies first you lied on Zik and NYM and then another lie on secession clause now you have avoided talking about Zik's post in Biafra because you will be exposed as a liar and again you are not midwestern you are full blooded Yoruba stop being a liar and be a man and provide facts and stop being clever by dodging

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Ride on sir ! I'm following you bumper to bumper ! You're simply too hot for these Igbo comedians to handle.

Can you please write a book on the subject matter ? It is important you do so as to debunk some of the ageless lies and propagandas of our brothers from the other side of the Niger. The danger in it is that these lies and propaganda are being passed from generation to generation and that corrupt the mind of an average Igbo person who now sees other Nigerians,especially,the Yorubas ,as enemies.

Please sir,consider my suggestion; let's have all these facts in a book for ease of reference.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2020
obynzo:

Oga it is you that is rarher inconsistent, younjave been shifting goal posts because you have seen boys that can match you with your lies first you lied on Zik and NYM and then another lie on secession clause now you have avoided talking about Zik's post in Biafra because you will be exposed as a liar and again you are not midwestern you are full blooded Yoruba stop being a liar and be a man and provide facts and stop being clever by dodging

You really need to look at the mirror now about this inconsistency. I have showed you at least some instances of your double speak here. Like I said we have agreed with you that Zik was an envoy to Biafra but now wanting to know how he became an envoy.... whether through self imposition or through due process of appointment. This is what you have been avoiding like a plague because you know the question has boxed you to a tight corner. What is the lie in the fact that Zik fought against the inclusion of secession clause in the constitution? I guess you are too ashamed to accept that Zik and by extension you Igbos sabotaged all efforts made about the secession referendum you so desperately seek today. Karma is indeed a bitch.
Yes, in your deluded brain it only takes being Yoruba for one to be able to logically tackle you Easterners on the blunders committed by your forebears against all attempts to lay a foundation for a free, just and equitable Nigeria that would thrive on citizenship dignity. I actually am not Yoruba and I don't want to assume you are that intellectually lazy not to have gone through my posts before conclusion. Anyway the incurable disease of the average Igbo person is the tendency to assume that whichever Southerner doesn't agree with their political philosophy and politics of myopia must be a Yoruba. What a way to reason.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Ride on sir ! I'm following you bumper to bumper ! You're simply too hot for these Igbo comedians to handle.

Can you please write a book on the subject matter ? It is important you do so as to debunk some of the ageless lies and propagandas of our brothers from the other side of the Niger. The danger in it is that these lies and propaganda are being passed from generation to generation and that corrupt the mind of an average Igbo person who now sees other Nigerians,especially,the Yorubas ,as enemies.

Please sir,consider my suggestion; let's have all these facts in a book for ease of reference.

Thank you.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have actually been considering such a project given the fact that my being neither Yoruba not Igbo confers on me a reasonable level of neutrality and detachment in my viewpoint.
Igbos have been rewriting history of Nigeria to conceal the truth of the misadventures of their political leaders which plunged us into this state of hopelessness. So any factual contrary expose irritates and upsets themm so much that the only way to find succor is to resort to abusive language and Yoruba labeling. Ironically in their quest to vindicate themselves they are very quick to reference "Why we struck" which was authored by a man from the same Yoruba tribe. Their own Igbo brothers too have written books on the issues but it is this Yoruba man's own they love best and regard as most authentic yet in their eyes Yorubas are revisionists. How self contradicting can a people be?
I will actually start developing a manuscript as you suggested.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by nku5: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

This is not true. What is the source of your information. Ojukwu had no plans to appoint any administrator and nobody dislodged Ejoor oh shocked

On the contrary Banjo instead of continuing to Lagos , wasted valuable hours in Benin trying to convince Ejoor to remain in charge. Ejoor ran away to Lagos so Banjo chose Lt. Col Trimnell (an Itsekiri). When that too did not work, Okonkwo was appointed. This information is from Ademoyega's book.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2020
nku5:

I thank God a Yoruba person has finally agreed that there was a plan by the north to wallop the west. However Zik was not involved because the alliance between the NCNC had already crashed and there was already the alliance between the north and Akintola.

When did Awo ask for northern troops to leave yoruba land? I am not aware of this. Awo was known to have told Ojukwu that the West was under occupation by northern soldiers and as such could not join the East to fight.

Unfortunately for you I am not a Yoruba person. The soldiers in question started being deployed to the west in trickles beginning from 1962 when the Akintola vs Awolowo rift started and Zik was still in cahoots with Balewa at the center fueling the whole fire from behind the scenes in his calculation to have AG decapitated and clear the coast for the realization of his long nurtured objective of NCNC taking over the reign of power in the West officially. It was much later that Zik fell out with Balewa when all hopes of having a formidable Southern alliance had been lost.

Awolowo's telling Ojukwu of Western occupation by Northern soldiers was actually one of the backgrounds to the agreement he had with Ojukwu on how to go about the joint secession which Ojukwu later failed to keep his own side while Awolowo was, as agreed, demanding of Gowon to order those soldiers out of the West.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2020
obynzo:

Oga stop trying to be smart you disputed my claim on Zik's role as an envoy so please what was Zik's post in Biafra?

Can you quote where I disputed your claim on Zik's role as an envoy? If you can't then shame onto you.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by nku5: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Unfortunately for you I am not a Yoruba person. The soldiers in question started being deployed to the west in trickles beginning from 1962 when the Akintola vs Awolowo rift started and Zik was still in cahoots with Balewa at the center fueling the whole fire from behind the scenes in his calculation to have AG decapitated and clear the coast for the realization of his long nurtured objective of NCNC taking over the reign of power in the West officially. It was much later that Zik fell out with Balewa when all hopes of having a formidable Southern alliance had been lost.

Awolowo's telling Ojukwu of Western occupation by Northern soldiers was actually one of the backgrounds to the agreement he had with Ojukwu on how to go about the joint secession which Ojukwu later failed to keep his own side while Awolowo was, as agreed, demanding of Gowon to order those soldiers out of the West.

The way you spin lies and truth together is wonderful. Where did you get this lie that there was a deployment because of Zik grin

The Western region was in a state of civil war due to operation wetie and the thousands of people that had been roasted alive in the Awo vs Akintola fight prompted the state of emergency by Balewa and the deployment of northern soldiers to stop the carnage. Is it Zik that started the war in the West? Zik was even a figure-head and had no real power. Why all this propaganda and fake gist?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2020
nku5:

This is not true. What is the source of your information. Ojukwu had no plans to appoint any administrator and nobody dislodged Ejoor oh shocked

On the contrary Banjo instead of continuing to Lagos , wasted valuable hours in Benin trying to convince Ejoor to remain in charge. Ejoor ran away to Lagos so Banjo chose Lt. Col Trimnell (an Itsekiri). When that too did not work, Okonkwo was appointed. This information is from Ademoyega's book.

You speak as if it was only Benin that Biafran soldiers diverted to. Didn't some detachments also divert to Warri, Auchi, Okene, Agenebode, etc? And Ojukwu who, according to you, only instructed them to go to Lagos and overthrow Gowon could not met any single disciplinary action on the commanders of those troops that so detached to all these towns from the Lagos bound battalion? You people just love clinging to straws during these debates.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2020
nku5:

The way you spin lies and truth together is wonderful. Where did you get this lie that there was a deployment because of Zik grin

The Western region was in a state of civil war due to operation wetie and the thousands of people that had been roasted alive in the Awo vs Akintola fight prompted the state of emergency by Balewa and the deployment of northern soldiers to stop the carnage. Is it Zik that started the war in the West? Zik was even a figure-head and had no real power. Why all this propaganda and fake gist?
The anarchical situation in the West (Operation Wetie) started in 1965 courtesy of the heavily rigged general elections. All before then there wasn't yet a resort to full scale violence to the Balewa-Zik illegal interference in the purely internal affairs of the Western Region.
If Zik wasn't ever in support of Balewa's misrule against the West, then how come he couldn't resign from the Balewa government as far back as 1962 when Balewa began his illegalities by first declaring a state of emergency in the entire West over a mere political crisis localized within the Western House of Assembly?

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Dedetwo(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

On March 10, 1967, Gowon promulgated decree #8 which suspended Nigerian constitution. Before the silly move by Gowon, Ojukwu had been in consultative sessions with the body of eastern regional assembly. In fact, the consultation between Ojukwu and eastern regional assembly had been maintained before and after the trip to Aburi, Ghana. On May 27, 1967, Gowon issued yet another decree #14 which divided Nigeria into 12 states. Ojukwu immediately convened the meeting of eastern regional assembly on May 29, 167. After a due deliberation, eastern regional assembly mandated Ojukwu to declare eastern region an independent entity.

On July 6, 1967, Gowon and Nigeria declare actions of hostility against eastern region. Gowon, while sitting tight in Lagos in western region of Nigerai issued orders to the people of Nigeria who were of non-Igbo stock to attack eastern region. Gowon dispatched Benjamin Adekunle to Escravos, Midwestern region to raise up division with remnants of Lagos garrison organization which was mainly Yoruba troops. At Escravos in Midwestern region, Adekunle recruited many Urhobo, Edo, Itsekiri and Ijo to form 3MCDO initial 3 Division. On July 12, 1967, Adekunle and his men left Escravos to mount a seaborne attack on Ubani, (Bonny) in eastern region. Folks you will notice Escravos, the recruitment and training ground is located in Midwestern region had become the launching pad for seaborne attacks on eastern region by Gowon and Nigerians. By July 26, 1967, Ubani (Bonny) is under the control of Nigerian forces. On August 3, 1967, Col. Adeyinika Adebayo through Radio Nigeria in Ibadan publicly announced that western region of Nigeria had officially joined Gowon and northern region in the fight against eastern region. Also, on August 4, 1967, Lt Col David Ejoor through Radio Nigeria in Benin publicly announced Midwestern region had equally thrown its support behind Gowon and northern region of Nigeria against eastern region.

Before the seaborne attack on eastern region, Gowon and northern region had on July 6, 1967 opened infantry attack on Obulu Afor and Gakem . All these attacks on eastern region from Gowon and his cohorts prompted Ojukwu to open a front through Midwestern region on August 8, 1967.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Thanks for the suggestion. I have actually been considering such a project given the fact that my being neither Yoruba not Igbo confers on me a reasonable level of neutrality and detachment in my viewpoint.
Igbos have been rewriting history of Nigeria to conceal the truth of the misadventures of their political leaders which plunged us into this state of hopelessness. So any factual contrary expose irritates and upsets themm so much that the only way to find succor is to resort to abusive language and Yoruba labeling. Ironically in their quest to vindicate themselves they are very quick to reference "Why we struck" which was authored by a man from the same Yoruba tribe. Their own Igbo brothers too have written books on the issues but it is this Yoruba man's own they love best and regard as most authentic yet in their eyes Yorubas are revisionists. How self contradicting can a people be?
I will actually start developing a manuscript as you suggested.

Thank you very much and may God continue to enrich your knowledge. I can't wait to read your book as soon as it is available.

Please,continue to set the record straight. We actually need moment of truth like this in our national life. The lies and propaganda have been allowed to fester on for too long and that's why our country is just the way it is today - jagajaga !

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Can you quote where I disputed your claim on Zik's role as an envoy? If you can't then shame onto you.

Oga what is Zik's position in Biafra and stop trying to be half clever

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima / Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) / General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.