Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5067452 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Froshloaded:
Thank God

Boring guy undecided
sorry dear, he's obviously not used to pidgin english

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

You say what?... cheesy grin

It's a bed for crying out loud. How is that public?

You all acting like this show was made for adults to come and be playing ten ten.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
kendrick93:

Tolani not Nengi
She said nengi not tolani. She said she feels Prince and Tbaj like eachother but they are not THERE yet
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
OffsahBoye:
Would you rather be called a fake person or be called a wh*re??
Would you prefer to be called a pretender or let your ass be viewed by millions on national TV?
Would you try to control ur urge,no matter how much or be screwed live on TV
Imagine you said what you just types beside ur mum,that you prefer to fvck on TV than to be called a fake person,how would she look at you??
Like Erica like her fans
Lol. That point was so off. I've been in church several times with my ex and anytime she steps out to use the ladies and sashays back to her seat, the sight of that yansh often makes me wanna fvck her on the spot. Now because I don't fvck her right there for the sake of cameras and people I'm fake? grin
What the hell happened to self control? The need to sound woke ehn.. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Controlling your urge because camera is watching shows how fake you are. And sooner than later, you'll burst at the seams and be caught unawares.
don't You Understand that nigerians are more concerned with "appearing" morally upright than actually being morally upright.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
All this back and forth don do na angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:
What exactly is Nengi upto?

Even without Kidd having anything with her, she's all over him. To even think she hasn't held Ozo like this says a lot about how wet she keep going because of Kidd.

Same reason her fans hates Erica, they are lusting over Kidd.

You dey mind them grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
mycar:

sorry dear, he's obviously not used to pidgin english

Lmao
Ive seen your shade..

Now run along
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:
What exactly is Nengi upto?

Even without Kidd having anything with her, she's all over him. To even think she hasn't held Ozo like this says a lot about how wet she keep going because of Kidd.

Same reason her fans hates Erica, they are lusting over Kidd.

Calm down! They are friends...It's not like he's flogging her pu.ssy.. tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Tolani Said Europe is not a continent, she Masturbated in the house, she's forcing herself on Prince and Her As$ was even bared on life TV. Yet there's Peace in Niger Delta.

Vee and Neo has been Shagging like mad to the extent Vee has been "looking" for her Period. Neo even left her for sometime to Pursue another female who was later evicted. Yet, there's Peace in Niger Delta.

Laycon at the first Party, carelessly touched the As$ of females while dancing yet there's peace in Niger Delta

Praise "Aggressively cuddled" Ka3na and was already working doing same with Lucy, yet Peace Remained in Niger Delta.

But if Erica coughs, Smiles or cries, it's all over the social Space and there's fire everywhere and all the moralists discover there calling cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get a life please

It is very obvious na. Erica is the show, the show is Erica.

Queen of content no be guy name.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Tolani Said Europe is not a continent, she Masturbated in the house, she's forcing herself on Prince and Her As$ was even bared on life TV. Yet there's Peace in Niger Delta.

Vee and Neo has been Shagging like mad to the extent Vee has been "looking" for her Period. Neo even left her for sometime to Pursue another female who was later evicted. Yet, there's Peace in Niger Delta.

Laycon at the first Party, carelessly touched the As$ of females while dancing yet there's peace in Niger Delta

Praise "Aggressively cuddled" Ka3na and was already working doing same with Lucy, yet Peace Remained in Niger Delta.

But if Erica coughs, Smiles or cries, it's all over the social Space and there's fire everywhere and all the moralists discover there calling cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get a life please

and they keep asking who the show is .... they got their answer

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
IgANephropathy:
Being able to control our urges when proper separates us from animals. Would you show your realness and strip to have sex on your church altar because you suddenly have the urge in church. Would you allow your spouse copulate with you in full glare of your parents because you have the urge.

Lets show wisdom

Your narrative is different from mine. I find it hard to believe they can stay in that house for ten weeks and nobody will smash. Not everyone has the same level of self control when it comes to sex.

Wisdom is what you understand it to be.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

You say what?... cheesy grin
Doesn't Prove a thing. The first picture could be water. 2nd could be mere touching that really hits well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hazardfan1:
She's saying all of that cos she knows the guy hasn't asked her out.

Na self control she no get, she loves the guy but baba no take am serious and she knows.

within herself she knows the truth.

while some deluded fans are already calling her Mrs waya.

the dog, knows she's a disgrace, hence the damage control.

she knows Kidd cannot be tamed,but she's too obsessed to leave His dick.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fayar:
Queen of Content grin grin

People have been awake since 2am ...and this is 2pm discussing one person grin grin grin

Check the last 30 pages ...it's been ERICA ERICA ERICA grin grin grin grin

I know u wish your fave had this much content grin grin

Queen of Cumtent..

Buhahhaha. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bunsenbun:
yeah,like they screw 24/7?.If you truly have more important things to do,you won't be up by 2am nigerian time watching bbn.I would advise you to get a proper 8hrs night time bed rest.Maybe it would clear the log in your eyes.

teacher teach me nonsense.. Akpa ntu
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Did Ozo get the hint Biggie was giving him, stop following Nengi, this boy I go slap you through the T.V screen.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
If you watch the full video of this, you'll be ashamed of Nengi. She was acting so desperate to Kidd.

Kidd shouted to her; Nengi leave me nh! cheesy

But her fans won't make a big deal out of it, they watched it and pretended, if Na Erica, they'll start wailing.

Nengi should leave Kidd alone, we no want am.cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Odkboy23(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ozo diary's section is always the best, man is so intelligent and eloquent... You can't even hate him

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Simran94:

She said nengi not tolani. She said she feels Prince and Tbaj like eachother but they are not THERE yet
That was Erica who said they're not there yet
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
kendrick93:
Jeez Ozo is boring.

As in eh.
Na correct sleep medicine
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Funny how whorelites now claim dickrica pussy being beaten mercilessly on live TV is content. To think we evicted Lilo because she was only smooching. Lilo deserves our apology mehn.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
EmmyCC:

Doesn't Prove a thing.
The first picture could be water.
2nd could be mere touching that really hits well.

water from Kidd's preeq abi!?... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mere touching with the preeq abi?... cheesy

You are delu..sional

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fayar:

this 1 na made in Aba don jazzy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Why is biggie selective with the relationship question though undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I dont want to believe that he is lost in love, seeing all that is happening and accepting it

That doesn't make sense at all
I bet he is smart and knows what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
igasiboy98:
Funny how whorelites now claim dickrica pussy being beaten mercilessly on live TV is content. To think we evicted Lilo because she was only smooching. Lilo deserves our apology mehn.

E be things!.... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fayar:

What DonJ said is actually the reality, it'll take the grace of God for these ladies here not to do worse than Erica if they were opportune to meet Kidd. No be ladies again? cheesy

If Nengi could be so deperate enough to hold Kidd like this after Kidd shouted at her "Nengi leave me nh", what do you think would be the case if Kidd wanted her. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tonnyray:
Lol. That point was so off. I've been in church several times with my ex and anytime she steps out to use the ladies and sashays back to her seat, the sight of that yansh often makes me wanna fvck her on the spot. Now because I don't fvck her right there for the sake of cameras and people I'm fake? grin
What the hell happened to self control? The need to sound woke ehn.. grin

Munzy14 don talk am finish, some Erica fans won't know how stupid they've sounded defending her until they go back to read their posts grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:
If you watch the full video of this, you'll be ashamed of Nengi. She was acting so desperate to Kidd.

Kidd shouted to her; Nengi leave me nh! cheesy

But her fans won't make a big deal out of it, they watched it and pretended, if Na Erica, they'll start wailing.

Nengi should leave Kidd alone, we no want am.cheesy

The problem is that Erica doesn't have militant propagandists on this thread, that's why al her haters here are having a field day.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bomboiy:

It is very obvious na. Erica is the show, the show is Erica.

Queen of content no be guy name.

You Sabi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
https://twitter.com/NaijaViralz/status/1297800931166298112?s=20

Many missed this video, cos it wasn't discussed here

Kid slapping praise butt

I don't understand that dude

(1) (2) (3) ... (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.