Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5020004 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Tolani Said Europe is not a continent, she Masturbated in the house, she's forcing herself on Prince and Her As$ was even bared on life TV. Yet there's Peace in Niger Delta.

Vee and Neo has been Shagging like mad to the extent Vee has been "looking" for her Period. Neo even left her for sometime to Pursue another female who was later evicted. Yet, there's Peace in Niger Delta.

Laycon at the first Party, carelessly touched the As$ of females while dancing yet there's peace in Niger Delta

Praise "Aggressively cuddled" Ka3na and was already working doing same with Lucy, yet Peace Remained in Niger Delta.

But if Erica coughs, Smiles or cries, it's all over the social Space and there's fire everywhere and all the moralists discover there calling cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get a life please

Leeeemmaaaooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Chibabe005:

within herself she knows the truth.

while some deluded fans are already calling her Mrs waya.

the dog, knows she's a disgrace, hence the damage control.

she knows Kidd cannot be tamed,but she's too obsessed to leave His dick.

Gbam! Mrs Waya my foot grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

water from Kidd's preeq abi!?... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mere touching with the preeq abi?... cheesy
You are delu..sional
Did you see the water coming from Kidds Preeq? Did you see Kidd's Preeq touching her PunPun

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ozotillday71

If not for Ozo nnegi would have picked her pastor as her hero hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:
If you watch the full video of this, you'll be ashamed of Nengi. She was acting so desperate to Kidd.

Kidd shouted to her; Nengi leave me nh! cheesy

But her fans won't make a big deal out of it, they watched it and pretended, if Na Erica, they'll start wailing.

Nengi should leave Kidd alone, we no want am.cheesy

Wait oh!!

So Nengi shouldn't touch Kidd again because of WhorErica?

Is kidd married to WhorErica?

Didn't you hear WhorErica say she's not in love with Kidd?

Abeg free my fine girl o jareh!

She can play with whomever she wishes. Kidd is her friend as well. Afterall he carried her this morning... tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:
If you watch the full video of this, you'll be ashamed of Nengi. She was acting so desperate to Kidd.

But her fans won't make a big deal out of it, they watched it and pretended, if Na Erica, they'll start wailing.

Elites are just free spirits

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:

What DonJ said is actually the reality, it'll take the grace of God for these ladies here not to do worse than Erica if they were opportune to meet Kidd. No be ladies again? cheesy

If Nengi could be so deperate enough to hold Kidd like this after Kidd shouted at her "Nengi leave me nh", what do you think would be the case if Kidd wanted her. grin cheesy

this 1 na super story season?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
toten:
Erica's fondness for Kidd is gradually but steadily growing.
Initially, she would have nonchalantly answered that love question with "I'm just catching cruise with Kidd, I'm physically attracted to Kidd......"
A lot has really happened between them-- lots of mental connections from shared personal experiences.
She;s really developed appreciation and respect for him.
He's become a best friend now, according to her, and coming from Erica, that's a huge progress.
True friendship.

nopes.. I thought he already asked her out.

y'all said Kidd was planning a London trip with her

what happened to Mrs waya?

accept your friends with benefits tag,or better still osho-free tag.. in peace.

I can't even call her friends with benefit, because friend like that ain't obsessed or clingy they move on..

true friendship or connection isn't from choking, or multiple Mouth Action, or sex..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Biggie we need more though. This season is getting really boring wooh ...

Laycon can't carry the show on his back alone, biggie help him..

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Why is Biggie not showing Kidd's diary section?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by samplanner(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is the first time I will be commenting on this year's BBN.

Erica has never been real. She said a different thing about her relationship with Kidd while she exactly does and show the opposite. To me that girl is the cheapest girl I have ever seen in the history of BBNaija.

I will never be proud to have a sister like Erica who cannot control herself in a confine space.

I use to like her from the beginning but now I will be supporting Ozo and Laycon bcs I felt they have a lot in them. Ozo to me is the only guy with the good heart in that house.

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
https://twitter.com/NaijaViralz/status/1297800931166298112?s=20

Many missed this video, cos it wasn't discussed here

Kid slapping praise butt

I don't understand that dude

Someone even said maybe it's ozo he's after and not Nengi...Na wa o!... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Gmajor:
Why is Biggie not showing Kidd's diary section?
I don't think its DS. He called him as HOH
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
EmmyCC:

Did you see the water coming from Kidds Preeq?
Did you see Kidd's Preeq touching her PunPun

I saw the water after his preeq discharged from her pun pun... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2020

I can see that her eye has left the ball, she is risking her time in there for a Man who will probably leave her soon after the show. She has not showcased her talent to the best of her ability, she is simply playing the role of Juliet. I really want to smack some sense into her smiley smiley. However, I know that many girls have been there so I still stand by her.

Best Perfumes for Men (My Opinion)

1. Unforgiveable by Sean John
2. Channel Allure by Channel.
3. Acqua Di Gio by GioGio Armani.
I see only acqua... Is it d same tin because i cant find armani

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
I don’t know why fans want housemates to fall in love and marry so bad. Y’all ain’t never heard of the word ‘fling’ ? Think of a summer fling.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tolanibaj said she was strategic by choosing Vee, because she was sure that people were going to save her and she wanted Wathoni and Trikky to have less votes. So she picked Praise and Vee..

She doesn't know that Vee was just one vote from being kicked out. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
majamajic:
Erica always trying to seduce big brother during her diary section
Ha! I didn't see anything seducing from the way she behaved in the diary room

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
IgANephropathy:
Being able to control our urges when proper separates us from animals. Would you show your realness and strip to have sex on your church altar because you suddenly have the urge in church. Would you allow your spouse copulate with you in full glare of your parents because you have the urge.

Lets show wisdom
hahaha,proper is very subjective when it comes to sexuality.and Why would my parents not do the "proper" thing by excusing me when i want to have sex?.As you can see the examples you give are just hogwash as you have already predetermined a suitable answer.If The church building is mine,why not?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's a bed for crying out loud. How is that public?

You all acting like this show was made for adults to come and be playing ten ten.

Viewers watching is the Public..

It's not rocket science... shocked

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Macrex:
I don’t know why fans want housemates to fall
in love and marry so bad. Y’all ain’t never heard
of the word ‘fling’ ? Think of a summer fling.

Exactly, they've turn the shipping thing to something else

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

Wait oh!!

So Nengi shouldn't touch Kidd again because of WhorErica?

Is kidd married to WhorErica?

Didn't you hear WhorErica say she's not in love with Kidd?

Abeg free my fine girl o jareh!

She can play with whomever she wishes. Kidd is her friend as well. Afterall he carried her this morning... tongue tongue
Nengi is desperate to have Kidd, so are ladies supporting her.

Even Guyz supporting Nengi are desperate to fvck Kidd too, that's why they hate Erica.

Show me a picture of Nengi holding Ozo like this.

Kidd no even send am, watch closely grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
I'm not sure this my Ozo will change, I'm hoping on Nengi to move away from the guy, but the girl sef. Nengi dey play with am like toy, Ozo I will support you, but better get sense, Nengi no send you. I wish I could send message to your dream. Ebuka shake that nonsense table abeg, E don do.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

In as much as I like that beat her pussy line, it's all lies. I don't know what they were talking about prior to when Kayode showed them but when he did, Kidd said "what we did wasn't sex tape" and Erica, Tricky and Bright agreed that it wasn't because you've to be all naked and properly displayed before it can be called sextape, Erica went further to say they were under the duvet and people can't be sure of what was happening.
Kidd then said he's a smooth morafucker or something along that line and that's why the girls love him, Erica with smiles feigned shock and asked "the girls?", Kidd said he was referring to her because she counts as two bla bla bla bla, she blushed and told him not to make such jokes, he left his seat to hug her and repeated the fact that he was just joking for real for real.

I feel you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:

If na Erica ..."she's too clingy"...." She's too desperate"

Nor blame them ....

Erica is the Queen of content
Erica is the show cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
She is beautiful dear
And she have a nice shape too
bentenny:
Wathoni is looking sweet and sexy shocked kiss
She is by far the prettiest lady in the house...please ohh...its my opinion ohh!
Na admire way I dey do ohh...I no kill person! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
homesteady:

The problem is that Erica doesn't have militant propagandists on this thread, that's why al her haters here are having a field day.

If it was Nengi messing up like she has been doing, we go too drag her cos she gave us the vibe 4rm beginning sef. Erica should have allowed Nengi bag Kidd, she's already a star b4 BBN, why she just mess up like ds grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nice questions Biggie
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Macrex:

this 1 na made in Aba don jazzy

Wake up my friend cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
https://twitter.com/NaijaViralz/status/1297800931166298112?s=20

Many missed this video, cos it wasn't discussed here

Kid slapping praise butt

I don't understand that dude

Kidd na madman ooo, he hit it so hard grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
U see this narrative ehn. Ok make we clear am
1. Did Erica reject laycon? No. She said she is ATTRACTED to him mentally and to kid
PHYSICALLY. That's not rejection. 2. Laycon asked for space. Yes. 3. Did she give the space?
No.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
MrGrimm:
I'm not sure this my Ozo will change, I'm hoping on Nengi to move away from the guy, but the girl sef. Nengi dey play with am like toy, Ozo I will support you, but better get sense, Nengi no send you. I wish I could send message to your dream. Ebuka shake that nonsense table abeg, E don do.

I'm telling you, only Ebuka can help by shaking the table between them. I know he knows what he is doing cause he is aware of what Nengi does but I still can't understand him.

I need Ebuka to shake that table

(1) (2) (3) ... (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.