Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4989643 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6501) (6502) (6503) (6504) (6505) (6506) (6507) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Enablers of corruption. I weep for Nigeria keel u there.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
TrollPolice001:
Am i suppose to be watching them watching tv.
No Erica No content
It looks dry at voting arena because Laycon is not up.

Assuming he's up, the publicity would be so mad from Twitter, to FB, to Instagram, to WhatsApp groups.

Laycon being safe is the reason voting arena is dry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

So, you're saying I lack comprehension? Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

I didnt say so...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
gracechellar:

So half of the money to a dog? Then they must be so rich to be feeding a dog in millions.

Erica is the dog she was referring to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Afam4eva:
It's sure that PRINCE will go home.

Dorathy has the largest fan base among those that are up, so she'll be safe. Unfortunately for OZO, he may go with Prince because even though ordinarily Kiddwaya does not have as much fans as him, Kiddwaya has the surport ofk some (not all) of Erica's fans.
I don’t see Ozo surviving this. Most of his supporters are on Nairaland it seems. Outside Nairaland, na Kidd and Dora people dey vote for o. Ozomanias una go need double your efforts o. Or just kukuma set up a Gofund me for Ozo sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Guys I just did 4k SMS voting for Kiddwaya. Have a couple of questions. What's the meaning of the "you have a pending conformation for today, to submit your entry text 1 to 55999".

Another question about DSTV voting. When I go to app, they say not available in your country?
Also how can I get the subscription number if my uncle owns the decoder?.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bibidear:
I won't be voting again ..can't go through the stress of changing numbers...lemme rest this week

Vote Ozo puleeezzz!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chibabe005:
okay, I had saw clips on Twitter of Kidd's manager, bad mouthing LAYCON.. that Kidd and LAYCON can never be friends outside the house.. someone should tell the big nosed raggedy bitch, that LAYCON is not Erica that lick arses for peanuts or Empty promises.

LAYCON is already a shinning star, not even the entire wayas can dim his shine. nonsense!

I gave Kidd online votes last night,thank God network hasn't been so friendly, na SMS votes in bulks I had for him

let everybody dey their dey.

Terry waya this evening said if Kidd win half goes to his son's dog, then the other half charity..

okay ohh..let's see.

He knows his son can't win....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052

My baby is lagging behind plsssss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Geezeem:

immediately the girl left.... they became jobless..... they didn't get their right match in Team Ozo grin

Mama kiss kiss kiss

They're keeping up with her more than some fans sef cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

God will hill them. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Erica's absence in the house took away the content, you people have now decided to watch and analyse her GoFundMe account? shocked shocked shocked shocked

No way this isn't pure madness! grin cheesy cheesy

More te...rs grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

I don’t see Ozo surviving this. Most of his supporters are on Nairaland it seems. Outside Nairaland, na Kidd and Dora people dey vote o. Ozomanias una go need double your efforts o. Or just kukuma set up a Gofund me for Ozo sad
Oh really?

LMAO

anyway help vote Ozo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chibabe005:
okay, I had saw clips on Twitter of Kidd's manager, bad mouthing LAYCON.. that Kidd and LAYCON can never be friends outside the house.. someone should tell the big nosed raggedy bitch, that LAYCON is not Erica that lick arses for peanuts or Empty promises.

LAYCON is already a shinning star, not even the entire wayas can dim his shine. nonsense!

I gave Kidd online votes last night,thank God network hasn't been so friendly, na SMS votes in bulks I had for him

Terry waya this evening said if Kidd win half goes to his son's dog, then the other half charity..

okay ohh..let's see.

my votes goes to prince
Prince here I come
I like kidd than you but for strategical purpose
Prince must stay

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
snoopy1:
Icons should vote for Prince so two favourites will be eliminated.
Prince doesn't have many fans and he won't give us problem in the final. Ozo and Kidd will give us problem.
ICONS, OPEN YOUR EYES
When I wrote this, no1 answered me. Icons should vote prince.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sushieater: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chibabe005:

okay ohh..let's see.

How can the Lady you're talking about decide who Kidd can be friends with or not?. Kidd is still in the house cool with Laycon but na the so called lady wey dey outside go decide who him go roll with or not?. Does it make sense to you at all?. Does Kidd look like a guy wey dem dey tell what to do?. Make una dey reason Some kind talk. You promised to vote Kidd this week, try and fulfill it and forget about what the lady is saying. I no see Kidd as who dem go tell who to roll with or not.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chibabe005:

frankly speaking bruv, I ain't giving nobody anything no more.

it's all for LAYCON.

the street is military, no friends or allies..

everybody is a threat.

Chibaby, are you still in Abuja?

Can we meet?.... kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Froshloaded:

Kiddwaya must not enter final oo cry cry

It will be deadly o

He needs to go home now cry
Wow. D way u are saying it is scary.

So we are doing operation Kidd must go right??

Icons that hvnt voted yet, please use all ur online votes for Prince. ! Thank you. God bless.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
I want to see this on Sunday

Ozo
Dora
Prince
Kiddwaya

Kiddwaya must leave

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
QuietHammer:

Ozo hates Kidd. His hatred for him is borne of insecurity. Why do you think he always nominates Kidd for eviction?
He is afraid he'll lose Nengi to him/Prince. He hates Prince as well.
Ozo is an insecure simp angry

Oh shut it!
And Prince loves Ozo baa? Nominating him back to back!
It is a game! Everyone is free to nominate another. Reason y Dora nominated laycon last week,laycon nominated her this week...it is all fair in a game!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Chibaby, are you still in Abuja?

Can we meet?.... kiss kiss
The ministry is moving

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dotez:

Vote Ozo puleeezzz!!!
I voted him already

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chibabe005:

okay ohh..let's see.
y not just give Erica that sum ? isnt he a billionaire? goes to show those guys dont give out free money. the thought flow is very erroneous though...cos what he has simply implied is that Kidd doesnt need the money. so why shouldnt he go home on sunday? what is he is still doing on the show then? at least he has the popularity already.

any rational mind that hears this would not vote for Kidd. He doesnt need the money, it's better the money goes to that individual that requires it . That statement is an insult to the bbnaija fans. What effontery. No be him fault....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Vee just called Laycon Olami, my nickname for him

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
OffsahBoye:

my votes goes to prince
Prince here I come
I like kidd than you but for strategical purpose
Prince must stay

You are a smart icon

Kiddwaya must go, Prince can still stay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
realhovaps:

More te...rs grin

Yesss oooo, for GoFundMe watchers. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chibabe005:

okay ohh..let's see.
Kindly consider Ozo puleezzz!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
No Icon should vote kiddwaya..I repeat Do not vote kiddwaya...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Send 1 to 32052 the same number of times you voted for your vote to count
Sochieke:
Guys I just did 4k SMS voting for Kiddwaya. Have a couple of questions. What's the meaning of the "you have a pending conformation for today, to submit your entry text 1 to 55999".

Another question about DSTV voting. When I go to app, they say not available in your country?
Also how can I get the subscription number if my uncle owns the decoder?.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
realhovaps:
forget the ynash, or beauty I just like how Nengi behaved in this show despite playing the game she has showed respect, gratitude and love on this show.

Nengi tried o, sincerely some girls will not handle that Ozo the way she did.

Did you see the way Dora handled ozo ?grin

True!

I don't mind that she isn't getting the kind of buzz she ought to get, atleast she's getting the right kind of buzz. Not sex and disqualifying kind of buzz.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vickydevoka(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Drew13:
can I call you bastard in advance grin grin
U can only if he is safe. How can a handsome boy be simping. Me way ugly I de use women lyk utensil de dump Dem lyk refuse
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bibidear:
I voted him already
Stay blessed!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
This man well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6501) (6502) (6503) (6504) (6505) (6506) (6507) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.