Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4988830 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6503) (6504) (6505) (6506) (6507) (6508) (6509) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Prince's team just won 3m for the darling task. Congratulations to them.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Even when he had 5%, I didn't leave him to switch to Nengi all to troll and insult him. Some left their first fav for Nengi,but the Wayas didn't.

When Laycon Topped his 16% with 41%, I still didn't decamp to Laycon for bragging right. Some left Nengi for Laycon just for bragging right, but the Wayas didn't.

Kidd is my favorite and will continue to be till the end of this show.

Believe it or not, this man here will survive this coming Sunday and we'll still be here to watch him hit that finale.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dannyxy:
Na Thursday me i go make I own decision...

I have thousand decoders vote I don't want to waste, my guys too.

Kidd's handler said what?

Kidd I like you, but I love laycon.

So Kidd is canceled...
You that don't have shishi in your accant is boasting of voting with thousands of votes..

Have you ever seen a Decoder let alone having one?

That Tstv box is what you call decoder right? You think you can vote with it? Huh?

The day your neighbour will ban you from watching Bbnaija is why you will be back to reality..

Shior

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by larride(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nengi has over 4m already. TrikyTee will have close to 3m also.

Happy for them.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=Sochieke post=93721518][/quote]
To 55999
It’s free once #30 has been deducted
It’s just for confirmation
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bulldozer90:
Neo is currently making vee's hair
He is not a simp

Neo knelt down to beg vee for forgiveness and even got a warning for stopping her.
he is not a simp

Prince makes hair every sunday for girls
He is not a simp

Kidd cooked for Erica constantly and got strikes with her.
he is not a simp

Ike last year gave mercy all his coins and mercy added to her own and bought immunity, proceeded to win the show while Like himself was evicted.
He is not a simp

Ozo jokes with nengi,-he is a simp and it makes headlines.
He teases Her-He is a simp and it makes headline.
He wins task- he is a simp.
He inspires the house through sound leadership-he is a simp.
He wins HOH twice, scores 30 three times and wins power to unlucky the gold cheat- He is a simp
He wins wager-He is a simp

Please what does a simp mean because I want to become one.

The difference is, ozo's love is unrequited. Sometimes nengi can't even hide her disgust when he's waffling, your simp is choking her and ruining her game. He needs to grow some cojones and get a fúcking grip.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Mama kiss kiss kiss

They're keeping up with her more than some fans sef cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

God will hill them. undecided undecided

the thing about big brother is ...it becomes boring once ur fav is no longer there. U no longer have a motivation to watch. that's why it has suddenly become boring for elites. That's why u should always watch with an open mind and accomodate as many housemates as possible. find something relatable in a number of them and unless enjoy the show all through.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dora tried for Ozo, too, oo and I quite remember Neo really insulting and mocking her one day because of that
Bobbyunitedfc:

I so much love vee, if not for her laycon might still have been under Erica's spell..
A frnd stand by u anyday, that's y I really dun like Dora, she's a two faced person,tryin to be Frnds with everyone and not offend any one..
If Dora a frnd of ozo as she claimed advices ozo like vee does for laycon maybe by now.. Ozo go Don get sense..i love vee... Proudly an icon

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lilcraze:

Deep down u're crying tears of disqualification...
Kwa kwa kwa kwa, continue sobbing silently

There's nothing to be deep down about. I cry almost every minute, if it's the tears you want, comman take it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ebuka78:
Kiddwaya is going home come Sunday. Ozo follow also.

Dorathy and Prince are gonna be saved.
Lmfao grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
akthedream2019:

You that don't have shishi in your accant is boasting of voting with thousands of votes..

Have you ever seen a Decoder let alone having one?

That Tstv box is what you call decoder right? You think you can vote with it? Huh?

The day your neighbour will ban you from watching Bbnaija is why you will be back to reality..

Shior
hey baby... I know you have missed me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
[s]
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Oh please keep quiet!!! What nonsense puzzle are you talking about? Look at you begging bulbians for votes like you weren't dragging them few days ago. No shame.

Kidd gives content back to back in that house and instead of you to campaign using his major highlights in the house, you've turned him into a charity case. Go vote and campaign for Kidd and do it the right way, stop acting the simp you so enjoy calling Ozo[/s].
Arrant nonsense
Bullcrap...
I know u have been praying for kidd to be kicked
out after the disqualification , Only that u are a coward and can't own it with ur chest like that stroller lady.... Anyways, whatever happens happens.....I have no words for u tell Sunday..

U think u are Smart but unfortunately for u..I am a million times ahead of u.

Let me continue with my voting jor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
teacherbim:
https://twitter.com/layconblog/status/1303403823592026118?s=08 Icons shouldn't vote for Kidd, listen to what his manager said

What did he say about him ohh. That lady though

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by larride(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Neo trolling Laycon swaglicious walking. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zebracross: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
OffsahBoye:
Let’s start from here for prince
I promise you Royals 200 votes from 5 sims
No sms votes abeg
omo, like play like play, thank you all royals we understand that it is a strategic move but we appreciate nevertheless. Thank you all LOVE AND LIGHT
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem:

Neo and Kidd's position in their ships isn't the same as Ozo.

Ozo is a manipulative simp. 27 year old man wey dey use lipstick write love letter for a lady that clearly told him they can't date.
Erm, Okay .

VOTE Ozo to 32052
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
larride:
Nengi has over 4m already. TrikyTee will have close to 3m also.

Happy for them.
Nengi right now has 4.4million
Tricky shud b 2.5m
Prince mayb 1.m

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
gameboy727:

Erica is the dog she was referring to.

Off that ur mic, infact where is my rope, lemme tie ur mouth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Just wondering, it was this same Nengi that was discussing her favorite sex positions with Ozo around week 2 or thereabout and how she likes to flick her pussie bean when she's being fu.cked. Putting ideas in the mumu boy's head. And the boy didn't even know that he was being played. He has been a second fiddle all along from week one till date.

Kidd have always been Nengi's main target. Just that her game didn't pan out how she expected. Coming into the house, showing off ass up and down, she expected that was enough to seduce Kidd into chasing after her but unfortunately, Kidd had his eyes set on Erica as first choice ass to be pounded. She only ended up seducing and attracting the guys she didn't fancy; Prince and Ozo.

Atleast Prince had the decency to call himself to order and rearrange his focus, after all he had 2 other ladies who were lusting after him as well. A bird in hand is what more than 2 in the bush afterall

Ozo sef be disgracing his father ni. Abi is this what his father told him he had to go thru before marrying the mother?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Queen of Winning.

Nengi Nengz.... kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by simplyshade: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
You can enter the Big Brother House and go and tell him to quit being a simp. Aproko. undecided
mediocre:

The difference is, ozo's love is unrequited. Sometimes nengi can't even hide her disgust when he's waffling, your simp is choking her and ruining her game. He needs to grow some cojones and get a fúcking grip.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nengi be winning back to back!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Prince is not graceful even when he wins. What a lout

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dannyxy:
Na Thursday me i go make I own decision...

I have thousand decoder's vote I don't want to waste, my guys too.

Kidd's handler said what?

Kidd I like you, but I love laycon.

So Kidd is canceled...

That lady is so stupid. What did laycon say about Kidd? I would really like to know

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wow I can't even shout

Nengi is such a blessed child.

One million naira.

Wow wow wow

All we do is win win win.

Currently the richest housemate.

Nengi Nengz

NG Baby...... My love for you just increased.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilyspring99: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Prymestrr:
Just wondering, it was this same Nengi that was discussing her favorite sex positions with Ozo around week 2 or thereabout and how she likes to flick her pussie bean when she's been fu.cked. Putting ideas in the mumu boy's head. And the boy didn't even know that he was being played. He has been a second fiddle all along from week one till date.

Kidd has always been Nengi's main target. Just that her game didn't pan out how she expected. Coming into the house, showing off ass up and down, she expected that was enough to seduce Kidd into chasing after her but unfortunately, Kidd had his eyes set on Erica as first choice ass to be pounded. She only ended up seducing and attracting the guys she didn't fancy; Prince and Ozo.

Atleast Prince had the decency to call himself to order and rearrange his focus, after all he had 2 other ladies who were lusting after him as well. A bird in hand is what more than 2 in the bush afterall

Ozo sef be disgracing his father ni. Abi is this what his father told him he had to go thru before marrying the mother?

I pray someone else insults your dad as you just did to another because of a game(if at all you have one)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
SammyFX:

Nengi right now has 4.4million
Tricky shud b 2.5m
Prince mayb 1.m

My fav is a Hustler....

I love that baby... wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Henceforth, anytime I see someone that looks like Ozo, I will off my shoes, look right, look left and run for my dear life.

I dont care if he has big dick or not.. I will run oooo.

There are kuku other guys that have big dick and don't look like Ozo.

His type of guy will be questioning a lady during sex sef....Tufiakwa

I will run oooo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nengi nengz 4.4million naira impressive the richest housemates

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bennytwin:

Oh shut it!
And Prince loves Ozo baa? Nominating him back to back!
It is a game! Everyone is free to nominate another. Reason y Dora nominated laycon last week,laycon nominated her this week...it is all fair in a game!
Go play somewhere else, I'm busy.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
User09:

Lol..u'll be fine

Yeah, am laughing last dear.

She just won One million naira from darling hair, am never biased..... Fave or not.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sushieater: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
scondy:

y not just give Erica that sum ? isnt he a billionaire? goes to show those guys dont give out free money. the thought flow is very erroneous though...cos what he has simply implied is that Kidd doesnt need the money. so why shouldnt he go home on sunday? what is he is still doing on the show then? at least he has the popularity already.

any rational mind that hears this would not vote for Kidd. He doesnt need the money, it's better the money goes to that individual that requires it . That statement is an insult to the bbnaija fans. What effontery. No be him fault....

How Kidd go take win? Person wey get 16% with combined efforts from two camps. Currently Elites are strictly donating money for Erica, so they're not even going all in for Kidd. Best thing Kidd will hope for na Top 5, there's no way he can win. This thing is Laycon is the clear winner, no amount of alliances can change that. Na top 5 everybody dey fight for now not winning. The whole talk no just make sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6503) (6504) (6505) (6506) (6507) (6508) (6509) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.