Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,882 members, 7,844,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5086438 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6526) (6527) (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 1:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Donzie1995:
This one na temporary moment she still want to be in control.

Exactly. She even said she want to talk to someone else sef.. probably Kidd.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Time to switch to Netflix.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:22am On Sep 09, 2020
I will just look away like I have being doing in their matter...

Ozo no dey try sha...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Dannyxy:
I will just look away like I have being doing in their matter...

Ozo no dey try sha...
is it that embarrassing ni..?

So him don forget wetin e tell Dora so fast..?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
Ozo , Nengi don de clear you ..

No think say you go sleep her bed , jus enjoy garden touchy touchy. grin grin grin

Be like say Ozo dïck don hard wink wink

True, Na why he refuse to stand up. And Na bumshort he dey wear, e go cast quickly.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:25am On Sep 09, 2020
heartofcity12:

True, Na why he refuse to stand up. And Na bumshort he dey wear, e go cast quickly.
Las las , na Konji de worry Simpson. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 1:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Laycon and d guys are admitting that d freestyles hit dey pain d girls especially Dora.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 1:33am On Sep 09, 2020
heartofcity12:
Nengi told Ozo she needs to talk to someone else coz they’ve been talking all day. Ozo change face. This Ozo simp just dey dull anyhow.. What’s to be expected from a nigga wearing bumshort anyway grin

Explains why she didnt leave even when he asked her to

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 09, 2020
I think Ozo is still a virgin tbh. Ordinary tickling, guy be running away and shaking. Ordinary touch from nengi, guy be having slight boner. Hmmm

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 1:44am On Sep 09, 2020
Go
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 1:46am On Sep 09, 2020
So Neo dissed Vee that her breast don fall for the freestyle. Vee is taking it personal. Kidd and Laycon just confirmed that they aren’t sleeping on the same bed, they said the freestyles are hurting the girls, they’re taking it personal. grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Any type of bodily insult or diss, girls no fit take am.. See Dora and vee lol, ordinary play play diss affect them.

I have plenty female friends, just diss any of their insecurity, and they breakdown, ordinary "you are fat" lobatan, everywhere go scatter...

But na still same girls dey catch Cruise on top say Erica insult laycon like that...
E get one is wey we go university together for this thread, she dey team Erica, na she insult laycon pass, I just dey laugh, I no wan cast her, stop body shaming any gender, it's as bad as racism if you don't know...

E be tinz oh

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:56am On Sep 09, 2020
heartofcity12:

Exactly. She even said she want to talk to someone else sef.. probably Kidd.
She said she was joikin they both laugh no twist narrative

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:57am On Sep 09, 2020
Simran94:
I think Ozo is still a virgin tbh. Ordinary tickling, guy be running away and shaking. Ordinary touch from nengi, guy be having slight boner. Hmmm
Lol it a lie some guys ordinary touch they have erection..those kind of guys no to easily get sef control n tht wat mk nengi nt to allow him sleep n bed together
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:58am On Sep 09, 2020
mediocre:

The difference is, ozo's love is unrequited. Sometimes nengi can't even hide her disgust when he's waffling, your simp is choking her and ruining her game. He needs to grow some cojones and get a fúcking grip.

Thesame Nengi dat Ozo asked if she could give a space and she z no?

Have you ever wonder why Nengi seems to be always interested in answering Ozo annoying question cos of trust issues,those kind of question dat Prince asked her and he got "I don't owe you an explanation"

Ozo av asked her more worse questions and yet she always seems so interested in giving explanation,I'm yet to hear dat sentence "I don't owe you any explanation" coming out of her mouth,why?

She is yet to blank Ozo out like he did with Prince,Why? pliz don't tell me she don't want to look bad,and stuffs like dat,cos dat Girl doesn't look like a girl dat cares about all dat.

One thing is clear,Nengi is not accepting Ozo's loves advance but definitely shez not rejecting it either, have u seen Nengi complaining to any HMs maybe Vee about Ozo's action? No
Nengi is not a Kid pliz she a matured girl the one dat knows what she want,stop making it look as if Ozo is irritating her, No.

Or Nengi can't tell him to geddifok? Nengi can't speak?? Nengi cooks for him.. Shower with him.. Follows him.. Eat with him.. Takes care of him... The narrative its always one sided Yall need to watch TV.... We know the truth

Sometimes it's hard for we superions to defend Ozo(even with a lot of receipts) wen it comes to the issue of Nengi,why? cos it makes you look like an Ozone shippers,which is what we don't want,But sometimes the truth just need to be told.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SonG113(m): 1:58am On Sep 09, 2020
SammyFX:

She said she was joikin they both laugh no twist narrative

Ozo dey fall my hands.. fresh boy no sense

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 1:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Simran94:

Right..Only Virgins are ticklish
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:03am On Sep 09, 2020
heartofcity12:
Nengi is giving Ozo more attention lately o. Wetin dey sup now

She az always does.

Dat's not new

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:07am On Sep 09, 2020
SonG113:

Ozo dey fall my hands.. fresh boy no sense
Guy it might his game by if u watch well he ws alone in the garden trying to sleep n nengi came in the girl jus lik ozo attention n the house k even suprise she doesn't give Kidd tht much attention despite Erica leaving the house the girl is really playing her card well bt deep down she has something fr him bt tht will b outside we watch

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:15am On Sep 09, 2020
eleshin:
Ozo is up for eviction, imagine Ozo attempting spitting bars in that freestyle session, that's a good content for his SM handler to post but he's busy discussing nothing with Nengi while others are giving us premium contents.

And simperions are expecting me to vote that loser? He should do and get out of my TV on sunday

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Womanizer(m): 3:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol but she carry ass tongue

Guys are no longer interested in boobs,ass is winning,better join the winning team grin

Your own ass is well curved, just the way I like it cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 4:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Amillionn:
This Vee is really good musically. I have to give it to her. I hope she gets snapped up by a real good producer.
Her songs are very good already ,all she needs now is marketing,i hope BBN5 does that for her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 4:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Froshloaded:

Can't remember

Goodnight

NEPA don fvck up
So Frosh you no get back up solar and inverter and you come her feeling like Terry Waya.......thats my own rap battle for you,leave Ozone alone grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 4:29am On Sep 09, 2020
heartofcity12:
Nengi is giving Ozo more attention lately o. Wetin dey sup now
You dey mind the tale bearers above you? Nengi has been chasing Ozo all over the place,i think he has noticed she becomes closer to him when she,s up for eviction? ...Now Ozo has been avoiding her even now that she,s safe,but she kept pestering him ,even tickling him after he took his bath,even went to bring Vee to assist her in tickling Ozo.Ozo,s battery sef is over charged,dude cant stand the smallest tickle grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 4:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Dotez:

Thesame Nengi dat Ozo asked if she could give a space and she z no?

Have you ever wonder why Nengi seems to be always interested in answering Ozo annoying question cos of trust issues,those kind of question dat Prince asked her and he got "I don't owe you an explanation"

Ozo av asked her more worse questions and yet she always seems so interested in giving explanation,I'm yet to hear dat sentence "I don't owe you any explanation" coming out of her mouth,why?

She is yet to blank Ozo out like he did with Prince,Why? pliz don't tell me she don't want to look bad,and stuffs like dat,cos dat Girl doesn't look like a girl dat cares about all dat.

One thing is clear,Nengi is not accepting Ozo's loves advance but definitely shez not rejecting it either, have u seen Nengi complaining to any HMs maybe Vee about Ozo's action? No
Nengi is not a Kid pliz she a matured girl the one dat knows what she want,stop making it look as if Ozo is irritating her, No.

Or Nengi can't tell him to geddifok? Nengi can't speak?? Nengi cooks for him.. Shower with him.. Follows him.. Eat with him.. Takes care of him... The narrative its always one sided Yall need to watch TV.... We know the truth

Sometimes it's hard for we superions to defend Ozo(even with a lot of receipts) wen it comes to the issue of Nengi,why? cos it makes you look like an Ozone shippers,which is what we don't want,But sometimes the truth just need to be told.

You are my personal person.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 4:49am On Sep 09, 2020
garfield1:

And simperions are expecting me to vote that loser? He should do and get out of my TV on sunday

Loser ouch!
On top bbn?
That's so low!!!!! Shows more the kind of person you are.
Ozo's only crime is loving nengi! We can't tell people how to love.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 09, 2020
godspeed:

Even though I like Laycon, I still feel this is kind of harsh on Erica.

If you watched the scene of Erica pouring acidic words on Laycon and you still felt the way you feel, then you don't like Laycon. You saying Ebuka broke the friendship between them makes me wonder how humans think sometimes.

Yes, Erica had anger issues and all but it wasn't just Laycon's narrative of her trying to kiss him that made her lash out at him. If Ebuka hadn't said what he said, Erica would have looked for how to transfer her anger of Kiddwaya refusing to be hooked by her to him and if not him, someone else.

Watching her insult Laycon showed she had wanted to say it for so long. The condescending looks, the mean words, the threats. Drunkenness doesn't turn people into overnight monsters. It only brings out the monstrousity if present.

Funny enough, she was my fave even up till the time she rejected Laycon but there are some attitudes we need to frown on and she has basically half of the attitudes.

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigDickson(m): 6:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Queen of CONTENT is truly gone... See as thread DRY...
#bringbackerica

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:37am On Sep 09, 2020
bigDickson:
Queen of CONTENT is truly gone... See as thread DRY...

#bringbackerica
they said they will bring her back on d 28 of this month.
Relass my guy. kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigDickson(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Brownsun:
they said they will bring her back on d 28 of this month.
Relass my guy. kiss

when show don end.... the good thing is that she apologised and left on a good term with bb... So she won't feel the effects of dq... She was even interviewed by bbn... she'll make it...

iCONS we are!!!
iCONS don't hate!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Early morning chills...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6526) (6527) (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.