Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,774 members, 7,844,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5086035 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6527) (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:50am On Sep 09, 2020
bigDickson:

when show don end.... the good thing is that she apologised and left on a good term with bb... So she won't feel the effects of dq... She was even interviewed by bbn... she'll make it...

iCONS we are!!!
iCONS don't hate!!!!
she will be fine. With time, everybody will move on.

Didnt know u are an icon. Who are u voting for this week?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2020
bigDickson:
Queen of CONTENT is truly gone... See as thread DRY...

#bringbackerica
swears!! How person go dey read boring epistles defending boring Ozo.

Nengi and Ozo are too boring jisos christ! ..even Kidd is being too careful, biggie sef dey dull, no twist, no plot, same boring routine, chai! I have switched to telemundo cry cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2020
"And simperions are expecting me to vote that loser? He should do and get out of my TV on sunday"

Loser abi?

It will still be u crying like a headless chicken and calling MODs up and down when some calls ur fave a cultist,serial killer,rapist etc by Thatigboman and others

Don't get irked o...

Ur twisted labia like loser!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Noise makers with 41% is better than silent fools with 16% . cheesy

In other words , miscreants in large numbers are better than posh idiots . grin cheesy

Knock yourself over .
See upper cut!..... grin grin

U finished that lady, always feeling herself... cheesy

Did I hear posh Idiots!... grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2020
badinfluence:

I remember the day someone called you ugly here.. And how pained you were. It's always fun till e reach you..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2020
badinfluence:

We all saw it that day.. You tried to mask it with memes as usual, but the pain was too much..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2020
badinfluence:

I no talk sey you ugly, I said you were called ugly.. It's only your mirror that can tell if that's true or not right now. I for like see for myself sha grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Noise makers with 41% is better than silent fools with 16% . cheesy

In other words , miscreants in large numbers are better than posh idiots . grin cheesy

Knock yourself over .
be calming down chief

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2020
This is to most Ericas fans, d miscreants who suffer from a deficit of functional brain cells and still come here on d daily to disturb d tranquility of this thread by talking on how boring the thread and show is also stringing Ozo in...pls be very careful,,,condemn d show and thread all u want but leave Ozos name outta ur posts.

Like i said before if u feel everywhere is too boring for ur boring lives go and watch Erica's Gofoundme page whr there's so much disqualified noise and drama. Or ff Titans footsteps by starting ur own TV show,,,stop being jobless and ruminating over this thread like lost souls.

Now y'all can gtfoh bunch of disqualified personalities!

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Brownsun:
Drake blender abeg lock door make we go sleep.
Door's now open...Rise and shine!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Geezeem:

Your content cheesy
d kind we like to see... wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 7:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Bbnboymay:

There's a limit to which you can fake emotions, especially when you've been pushed to the wall. If you've not come across good humans, doesnt mean they dont exist.
Your thinking bro.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:06am On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Of course, I do! grin

K'obi kpogbuo unu nga ahu grin
Owu ha si unu adila uto?

Ihe m chigbuga onwe'm nga ka edi abali ehn..
grin
Ha gwara gi n'eso na unu.. cheesy

Ebere m na emere umu nwoke na di ghi uto n'anya, unu ejighi ha kporo ihe at all... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2020
Demnan:
Everytime the camera is on Laycon, my heart does gbim gbim, hope this is not love bayi
Its not LOVE.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2020
stroller9795:

Your fave slept in the HOH room as a house boy!
...Better than being bundled out from a house of plenty in shame

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Threebear:
Laycon's fans you people seriously need to rest .

Not everyone will like Laycon and that's okay .

One minute you're voting Kiddwaya

Next you're no longer voting

Now you're voting Prince .

Is it really in your best interest that kiddwaya leaves before the finale ...I don't know how Intelligent that is .

Kiddwaya was never a threat to Laycon but the person his votes and Erica's will go to will definitely be .

You might just be rearing a tiger that will feast on you .

When emotion precedes reasoning ...you start making stupid mistakes .
Wetin dey occur ? You are not campaigning as intensely for Ozo as you did Mike and miracle
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2020
bigDickson:
Queen of CONTENT is truly gone... See as thread DRY...

#bringbackerica
CUMTENT you mean? Where were you last night when the HMs kept us awake with steady contents. You suddenly went mute. Now you came back when they were done.
Content is not kissing, fvcking, drinking hot cum or displaying madness all because you want to secure commitment from a man that clearly has no feelings for you. Content is way more than that. You need to refine your thinking if that's what you refer to as content.

To people like you that have been wailing " the show is now boring" go to your disqualified GoFundMe page. I hear there is a lot of content there and get the fvck out of this thread.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2020
stroller9795:

Your fave slept in the HOH room as a house boy!
Better than being disgraced out miserably on bum shorts.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2020
igasiboy98:

CUMTENT you mean? Where were you last night when the HMs kept us awake with steady contents. You suddenly went mute. Now you came back when they were done.
Content is not kissing, fvcking, drinking hot cum or displaying madness all because you want to secure commitment from a man that clearly has no feelings for you. Content is way more than that. You need to refine your thinking if that's what you refer to as content.

To people like you that have been wailing " the show is now boring" go to your disqualified GoFundMe page. I hear there is a lot of content there and get the fvck out of this thread.

What a resounding reply.

I raise yansh for you.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2020
heartofcity12:
So Neo dissed Vee that her breast don fall for the freestyle. Vee is taking it personal. Kidd and Laycon just confirmed that they aren’t sleeping on the same bed, they said the freestyles are hurting the girls, they’re taking it personal. grin

So the girls are mad at them now grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2020
Dannyxy:
Any type of bodily insult or diss, girls no fit take am.. See Dora and vee lol, ordinary play play diss affect them.

I have plenty female friends, just diss any of their insecurity, and they breakdown, ordinary "you are fat" lobatan, everywhere go scatter...

But na still same girls dey catch Cruise on top say Erica insult laycon like that...
E get one is wey we go university together for this thread, she dey team Erica, na she insult laycon pass, I just dey laugh, I no wan cast her, stop body shaming any gender, it's as bad as racism if you don't know...

E be tinz oh
Na mirror the suffer all the diss na.... grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2020
Good morning... SammyFX

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2020
stroller9795:

kwa kwa kwa
Drop more updates on Erica or go and sleep!
nigga/babe Erica's loss isn't your loss, neither will her winning have been your winning. Elites, superions, mercenaries, Titans, ninjas, icons and explorers are not a real thing. Erica is out of the show and I doubt if comes to this thread so it is pointless to keep replying insults and throwing bombs on her behalf. Peace.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2020
caprini1:
So Frosh you no get back up solar and inverter and you come her feeling like Terry Waya.......thats my own rap battle for you,leave Ozone alone grin

Yeh cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Trickytee be rest assured Dorothy didnt sleep well last nyt after u dissed her...called her amoeba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Boring thread, boring show.......Erica was the show.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2020
CaSttLe:
Trickytee be rest assured Dorothy didnt sleep well last nyt after u dissed her...called her amoeba

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2020
So they all body shamed themselves last night?

Abeg who call Vee breast slippers cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Tricky Tee secured a nomination yesterday..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigDickson(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Brownsun:
she will be fine. With time, everybody will move on.

Didnt know u are an icon. Who are u voting for this week?

VEE deserves iCONS votes... if any iCON must vote it must be VEE... She truly cares about Lay Lay...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2020
bigDickson:

VEE deserves iCONS votes... if any iCON must vote it must be VEE... She truly cares about Lay Lay...
but she's not up this week na undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Alwaysachick:
So they all body shamed themselves last night?

Abeg who call Vee breast slippers cheesy
Word on the street is that Neo did

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6527) (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.