Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Fraudulent Travel Agency - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fraudulent Travel Agency (2402 Views)

Warning: Beware Of Fraudulent Travel Agent - Chizoba Udemmadu / Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP / How To Spot A Fake Travel Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Travel Agency by Olla1105(m): 1:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Please beware of some fraudulent travel agencies, my friend just got duped by one agency in lagos. he was told to pay half of Canada processing fee (400k) and complete the rest (250k) once visa is out. This covers accomodation and job.
Its been almost 5 months now, its been story upon story, only to hear they no longer use the office we know. Guys beware of Transmith advisory agency. Dont fall a victim of scam.

3 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Travel Agency by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 18, 2020
650k total package for Canadian PR? I'm assuming this was just his own service charge and your friend is expected to pay the major Canada application fees?

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Travel Agency by AdminTransmith: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
This matter has been resolved since July 2020 and we have contacted the client to resolve this concern... Even though the client insisted he wants to travel when embassies where not open for submission according to the management .

But this as been resolved .
Please kindly call the country manager directly on 08090666297.
Re: Fraudulent Travel Agency by shockabsorber10: 5:41am On Nov 30, 2021
Another scam travel agent Parvenu ventures LTD 11th floor cocoa house ibadan... He's name is Shola or Sola he's a fraudulent travel agent... He has duped lots of people so guys beware of him and his fake promises he even has workers working for him y'all need to be careful. I would post his pictures of and when needed.

3 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Travel Agency by drkrest(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
X

(1) (Reply)

How To Travel From Ibadan To Oju-ore Sango-ota / I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate / Some Basic German Job Seeker Visa Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.