Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

How To Fix Infinix Note 6 Annoying Vibration - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Infinix Note 6 Annoying Vibration (1164 Views)

Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test / Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Infinix Note 6 Annoying Vibration by bhaliz44(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Most infinix note 6 users are faced with the phone constantly vibrating because of the stylus pen. You'll learn how to fix the problem once and for all in the below video. However, if you're not a visual person, then follow this steps: but I still recommend watching the video to the end to do all steps properly
1) Whenever your phone start vibrating again, remove the pen
2) then insert the pen back in almost completely and your phone will stop vibrating. Watch video to see how I demonstrated the process. I hope this helps. Cheers! smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5QTdethgo

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Surpass Apple To Become The Second Largest Glob Sales Brand. / TECNO Presents The Phantom Xtraordinaire Talk Show / Sendo X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.