Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,272 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates (26144 Views)

ISWAP Commander, Abu Muhammed, Executes Deputy Over Military Attack On Hideout / Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal / Yobe North: Machina Alerts INEC Over Forged Withdrawal Letter In Lawan’s Favour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by moderatedguy: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=moderatedguy post=91835803]Exercise in futility.......Meanwhile APC has no candidates for the Edo 2020 election.[/s]

Trash.
[b]Exercise in futility.......Meanwhile APC has no candidates for the Edo 2020 election.[/b]The bolded stands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by IpobAntidote: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
moderatedguy:
[b]Exercise in futility.......Meanwhile APC has no candidates for the Edo 2020 election.[/b]The bolded stands

Yeah, it stands in your head. When APC wins, I'm sure you'll come here to wail and cry about how "democracy is dead", rule of law is dead and other trash cacophony. You might even carry placards to the UN, WHO AND US offices to wail and cry for help.

RUBBISH TRASH.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Kayolamzy: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
E don red for obagone and his outgoing fraudster
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Haywire6(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
MANofMEN:

https://elombah.com/edo-2020-apc-seeks-disqualification-of-obaseki-deputy-over-forged-certificates-tax-fraud/
APC should stop wailing and prepare for the election, let them tell us what they plan to offer to Edo people, and leave certificate matter alone. Does Oshomole have certificate?

1 Like

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by alen4smith(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
moderatedguy:
Exercise in futility.......Meanwhile APC has no candidates for the Edo 2020 election.
��� he go soon clear for your eyes

1 Like

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by moderatedguy: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Yeah, it stands in your head. When APC wins, I'm sure you'll come here to wail and cry about how "democracy is dead", rule of law is dead and other trash cacophony. You might even carry placards to the UN, WHO AND US offices to wail and cry for help.

RUBBISH TRASH.
I re-declare that it stands.
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by gaskiyamagana: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
chinjo:
The same Obaseki that was a Governor under the APC
This game is confirming politic is a dirty game and most of the politicians have skeleton in their cupboard.
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by pquaver(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

If you arw not blinded by ignorant, you will see that tyey are several charges

Yes but its wrong to put the signature of a dead man on a current certificate what happened to the current vc?
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Dansuqi: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Haywire6:

APC should stop wailing and prepare for the election, let them tell us what they plan to offer to Edo people, and leave certificate matter alone. Does Oshomole have certificate?

Is oshiomhole the one contesting?
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Dansuqi: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
jrusky:
So Ize will not go and be getting his house ready for campaign bah? So certificate warfare is all he is busy chasing up and down bah Ok nah.

This is how you quickly identify a failure its almost certain if Ize become the governor he won't perform he is yet to be governor he has nothing to offer or say than to be argueing who started Simple Agenda Stunt or not, going to court fighting over opposition Certificate.

That is how Buhari wasted 4 good years chasing *treasury pickpocketers* living all aspect of governance to decayed beyond redemption whereas the main *treasury arm robbers*8 are within his cabinet.

Failhre must surely have excuse.

When obaseki was busy playing video of ganduje,did you say this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by IpobAntidote: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
[[s]quote author=moderatedguy post=91845243]I re-declare that it stands.[/quote][/s]

Childish rant of a confused PDP.
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by kolmart: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Why All Promised Cancel APC is jittery of Obaseki?
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Dansuqi: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
engineerboat:

This is fake news from APC facebook court

Your funny oh and disgracing yourself as usual.how is it a fake news? Why are you afraid and praying that its fake? Do you need a source to confirm before you know that apc will take obaseki to court? Even if theres no such case,what will stop any apc member from going to court next week?
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Dansuqi: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
kolmart:
Why All Promised Cancel APC is jittery of Obaseki?

Did you say this when pdp went to court in bayelsa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by engineerboat(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Your funny oh and disgracing yourself as usual.how is it a fake news? Why are you afraid and praying that its fake? Do you need a source to confirm before you know that apc will take obaseki to court? Even if theres no such case,what will stop any apc member from going to court next week?

I'm even encouraging APC to go ahead, we will meet in court
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by engineerboat(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Again I'm challenging you to prove me wrong
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Kindledlight(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Adams Oshiomole single reason why this nigga won in 2016.Saving his ass from being bleeped and insulting and masterminding court cases against his opponents then and still have the guts to betray him but sha he has been bribing up and down thanks to his new found godfather(wike) and tax collectors but then interesting times ahead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by spiralwedge(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
If we were a serious country, the forgery and false affidavits should land people in jail.

But because we don't, it keeps repeating itself and has become a norm now.

1 Like

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Dansuqi: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
engineerboat:

Again I'm challenging you to prove me wrong

If theres no such Case, then they will be soon
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Dansuqi: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
engineerboat:

I'm even encouraging APC to go ahead, we will meet in court

That's what you should do than to shout aimlessly
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by moderatedguy: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=moderatedguy post=91845243]I re-declare that it stands.[/s]

Childish rant of a confused PDP.
It stands ooo.PAINED ZOMBIE
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Ikinternational: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
seunmsg:
Good one. Obaseki cannot survive this.

He cannot survive what he has already survived abi
You people like reasoning funny
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Ikinternational: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Before the Law it does not matter how long Obaseki has been using the illegal documents.Now that the Court is involved,let's wait and see what the law says.i only pity those who believed the Politicians as there bread winners.Their stand may be defeated by the LAW, because the law does not recognize sentiments,tribe or religion!

I'm just wondering who lied to you
No be Nigeria again abi. Okay o

Nigerian justice is definitely not blind
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by IpobAntidote: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
moderatedguy:
It stands ooo.PAINED ZOMBIE

Delusional retarded brainwashed IPIG FOOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by hollywater: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
gawu1:

And somebody reminds you foolish none-entity that your prefer candidates are not only tax fraud stars but also have forged certificates and documents
Make Amadioha strike you there. Who brought the that my prefer candidate to us before?
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Cajal(m): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
APC smart pa
They patiently waited for FINAL INEC LIST
then strike
Obaseki ...already an arsenal FAN...thanks to emirate miracle

1 Like

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by seanfer(m): 12:30am On Jul 19, 2020
Cajal:
APC smart pa
They patiently waited for FINAL INEC LIST
then strike
Obaseki ...already an arsenal FAN...thanks to emirate miracle

That’s the same thing PDP did to APC in Bayelsa. If this Case should get to Supreme Court, I don’t see how Obaseki and his Deputy can survive the same treatment given to Lyon in Bayelsa. Interesting times ahead.

1 Like

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Kindledlight(m): 12:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Sunnyja:
I hope is not the same deputy governor under APC for the past for years?! People should stop fooling themselves. How can he be qualified as a deputy governor under APC but can't be qualified now under PDP. From the allegations of two nominations, to certificates forgery and now this trash?! Confusion is the lot of APC.

I wasn’t gonna respond to people with similar reply like yours but i will tell you this specifically that if you gonna choose a fight choose it with someone that does not have your lifeline.

In 2016 i can recall that obaseki was just chilling somewhere in ikoyi lagos while Oshiomole was fighting his battles campaigning for Him as if he is the one recontesting and the fact that PDP then did not go far with the case of certificate forgery against him like the one of balyelsa isn’t APC’s fault.

So i’ll advice you again do not betray or backbite your benefactor because at the end of the day you might shoot yourself in the foot.
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Kindledlight(m): 12:45am On Jul 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

Obaseki who started attacking pastor image is not afraid abi?

Pls tell them instead of campaigning with achievements,he is doing campaign of calumny(what Oshiomole said about ize iyamu in 2016) Is that a campaign?

So who is afraid?
Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Kindledlight(m): 12:50am On Jul 19, 2020
Mylove55:
hahahahahaha,
they were waiting for after July 12,
when I said then, people don't understand why those guys withdrew the case,
and is the same guys that are raising this issues again.

Exactly,please educate them more.

1 Like

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Kindledlight(m): 12:56am On Jul 19, 2020
Coronavirus1:

Buhari don't have certificate so obaseki is a free man

From 1979 to 1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari (class of 1980) attended the US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, in the United States, and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies.

1 Like

Re: APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates by Dansuqi: 1:30am On Jul 19, 2020
Kindledlight:

Pls tell them instead of campaigning with achievements,he is doing campaign of calumny(what Oshiomole said about ize iyamu in 2016) Is that a campaign?

So who is afraid?

Am tired of telling them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army, Police Fight Over Rescue Of Abducted Islamiya Students In Katsina / Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu / 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.