Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? (3044 Views)

I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS / Is POS Business Profitable? / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? by sulaimon22: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Good Morning Nairalanders,

I'm planning to venture into POS Business but due to the availability of the business in so many areas, have decided to attach other businesses to it.

Now these are my options.

✓ POS Business/Computer Center
✓ POS Business/Phone Accessories and wholesales Recharge card printing Business.

Note: If am to go by with the first option, it will take me up to 6 months to undergo computer training most especially in Graphics design.

Secondly: The second option doesn't require so much training but it requires me to get a computer system and printer for the wholesale recharge card business, but the issue is how to get a trusted supplier/dealer.

Which option will be my best bet here considering my little capital of N600,000

Your Contributions will be appreciated.

Mods.

Lalasticlala
Re: What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? by Adelekesaka(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2020
My bros join recharge and get paid and combine it with your POS business
Re: What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? by sulaimon22: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2020
Adelekesaka:
My bros join recharge and get paid and combine it with your POS business

Yeah it's a good business but they don't do paper Recharge card. Considering a physical outlet I don't think it will be ok to tell my customers to bring dia phone numbers and Recharge for them on my phone.
Re: What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? by EngineerBode: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2020
POS plus Bet9ja is blood money my brother. Your capital is enough to start the 2 comfortably in the same shop

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? by kodded(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2020
sulaimon22:

I'm planning to venture into POS Business but due to the availability of the business in so many areas, have decided to attach other businesses to it.

✓ POS Business/Phone Accessories and wholesales Recharge card printing Business.

Note: If am to go by with the first option, it will take me up to 6 months to undergo computer training most especially in Graphics design.

Secondly: The second option doesn't require so much training but it requires me to get a computer system and printer for the wholesale recharge card business, but the issue is how to get a trusted supplier/dealer.

Mods.

Lalasticlala
go for the second option, while you use the remaining part of the year to learn graphics design work and learning how to to repair phone accessoires, so that by this time next year you will have a POS shop, a computer centre, a phone and recharge card printing
Re: What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? by sulaimon22: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2020
kodded:
go for the second option, while you use the remaining part of the year to learn graphics design work and learning how to to repair phone accessoires, so that by this time next year you will have a POS shop, a computer centre, a phone and recharge card printing

Noted Sir
Re: What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
sulaimon22:

Mods.

Lalasticlala

Go for graphic design ..I am a professional graphic designer so I advise you to go for that

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? by Bloghomies(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Pos business flawlessly blends with phone accessory and paves way for immense growth. This is called incorporating a new product line that serves almost the same target market.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? by imhere: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2021
There are many businesses you can add to pos business, I have listed some in this video, please watch and subscribe. Thank you
Re: What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? by usmanethical(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Internet Data Bundles Business

Phone Accessories Business
Re: What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? by imhere: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Watch this video to know the 5 businesses you can add to pos business in Nigeria. Please subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2ch8WYcgpk
Re: What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? by TaiKuun(m): 3:53am On Aug 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Win Soccer Pools Regularly? / How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira / My Bank Account Balance Show -15,509.32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.