Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! (1684 Views)

Expect Imo State Economy To Almost Catch Up On Lagos If They Have Good Hands. / Imo State Is Now The 2nd Largest State Economy In Nigeria Behind Lagos / Wike Attacks Peterside Over State Economy As Tambuwal Inaugurates 10km Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
I will be bringing to you the great impact the Church is making to fill the huge gap left by the govt of the state in the key areas of Education,Communication, Housing,Technology transfer, Tourism,Employment,Service industry,Manufacturing,Manpower development,Agriculture and processing etc is very commendable.I will be bringing pictures & video updates.
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
COMMUNICATION: Several print and electronic media organisations are linked to the Church in the state!
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by extol1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
investnow2013:
I will be bringing to you the great impact the Church is making to fill the huge gap left by the govt of the state in the key areas of Education,Communication, Housing,Technology transfer, Tourism,Employment,Service industry,Manufacturing,Manpower development,Agriculture and processing etc is very commendable.I will be bringing pictures & video updates.
I am waiting, do quote me when you do
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Radio & TV: LOCATIONS--- ONITSHA: Radio Sapientia FM & The Incoming Sapientia TV Onitsha.
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
EMPLOYMENT:The Church Workforce is a little lest than 90 Thousand people gainfully employed in Anambra State. It will reach 100 Thousand and over when other key projects are completed!!!
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by Noneroone(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
The Church now operate like a business and should be kept away from public administration. The handing over of schools to mission should either be reversed or allowed under strict guidelines from the govt. The people elected the govt not the church. As such, the govt cannot hand huge some of public money to an institution that is not mandated by the law to account for them.
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Noneroone:
The Church now operate like a business and should be kept away from public administration. The handing over of schools to mission should either be reversed or allowed under strict guidelines from the govt. The people elected the govt not the church. As such, the govt cannot hand huge some of public money to an institution that is not mandated by the law to account for them.

The govt is falling that's why the Church is almost in every business and in control of some key sectors in the state!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
The goodnews is that people are gainfully employed and taxes are remitted to the govt!
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by ThatFairGuy: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
For a better Anambra State, vote Musiliu Akinsanya Oluomo as Governor, Anambra State.
ENOUGH of vegetable Governors, Join the moving train
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by Noneroone(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
investnow2013:
The govt is falling that's why the Church is almost in every business and in control of some key sectors in the state!!!
The church has failed too even more than the govt. Ask those who are employed in church owned establishments their working condition despite huge profit the church makes. The church should be at the forefront in advocating for social security, minimum wage etc but you won't hear that from them except because they know they are guilty as well. If the govt fails, the responsibility falls on the people to demand for change or hold them to account not the church.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
TOURISM: THE state's greatest tourism potential is controlled by the Church.
THE BASILICA OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY ONITSHA. This BASILICA alone attracts over 500 Thousand people to Onitsha both local & foreigners!!
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
VIDEO OF THE BASILICA OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY ONITSHA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgyCNz2hE1E
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Noneroone:
The church has failed too even more than the govt. Ask those who are employed in church owned establishments their working condition despite huge profit the church makes. The church should be at the forefront in advocating for social security, minimum wage etc but you won't hear that from them except because they know they are guilty as well. If the govt fails, the responsibility falls on the people to demand for change or hold them to account not the church.

Yes i do agree with you on that...The Church as you said should be in the fore front of better living conditions for their workers!!
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
THE ALL SAINTS CATHEDRAL ONITSHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iskCwE3eIaA
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by Ejanla07: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Noneroone:

The schools whr started by the church way back..
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ejanla07:

Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by Noneroone(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ejanla07:

I know. Do you think the average citizen would be able to afford secondary education if the Church was allowed to manage the schools completely including the staff and teachers?
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
For a better Anambra State, vote Musiliu Akinsanya Oluomo as Governor, Anambra State.
ENOUGH of vegetable Governors, Join the moving train

Be guided
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by ThatFairGuy: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Be guided
Join the moving train man. Anambra State deserves a better Governor compare to the vegetables you've been having.
Besides, YOU DON'T KNOW MORE THAN "BE GUIDED"? Are you threatening me
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Join the moving train man. Anambra State deserves a better Governor compare to the vegetables you've been having.
Besides, YOU DON'T KNOW MORE THAN "BE GUIDED"? Are you threatening me

Anyway you have been noticed.

Let me just take as Joke anyway.
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by Fabulousl0l(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
investnow2013:
WATCH THIS VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QZguE9xM2M

Wow!!! I'm impressed Wonderful ,Am so touched God bless the Bishop
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Wow!!! I'm impressed
Wonderful ,Am so touched
God bless the Bishop
They are working!
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by Ejanla07: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Noneroone:
I know. Do you think the average citizen would be able to afford secondary education if the Church was allowed to manage the schools completely including the staff and teachers?
I went to mission private schools...
They remain the best to manage a school..
The quality of education is better
Teachers no longer leave school to stay in thr shops, increased salaries..
Fees still unchanged..
Anambra is reaping the benefits of returning schools to missionary..

The funny thing is higher percentage of the so called schools re all in church compounds.. I kno the primary school my dad attended no longer look dilapidated since it was returned to the Catholic Church under the community supervision..

They now have ivm school bus, borehole, computer room with brand new buildings

People don't kno education is really cheap in Anambra and they still have d best standards

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ejanla07:

Fees still unchanged..

The funny thing is higher percentage of the so called schools re all in church compounds.. I kno the primary school my dad attended no longer look dilapidated since it was returned to the Catholic Church under the community supervision..

People don't kno education is really cheap in Anambra and they still have d best standards

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
INVESTMENTS IN OIL AND GAS: Oluchukwu Oil & Gas with branches @ ONITSHA & Nkpor, Ecclesia Oil & Gas Aguleri junction etc.
Oluchukwu Auto mobile & Mechanic Workshop Nkpor with new other branches coming up!
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
ECCLESIA OIL AND GAS AGULERI JUNCTION

Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
OLUCHUKWU OIL AND GAS NKPOR BRANCH

Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
BANKING: OLUCHUKWU BANK With over 15 branches in Onitsha Metro alone and more branches coming up!!!
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oluchukwu micro finance bank has launched many ATM outlets in Onitsha alone.The bank is waxing strong now.

Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by Noneroone(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2020
Ejanla07:

Fees still unchanged..

What is the name of the school and how much did you pay?
Re: Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! by investnow2013: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2020
Noneroone:
What is the name of the school and how much did you pay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Ize Iyamu Victory Is Sure And This Is How He Is Going To Win / Compensate Fulani Herders Attacked In Oyo Immediately, MURIC Tells Makinde, PMB / Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.