Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Men In Search Of Women In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men In Search Of Women In Church (4277 Views)

Lightning Kills Women In Church In Imo (photo) / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men In Search Of Women In Church by peaxy: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2007
why do men have to go to church in search of women when they are ready to get married, do they think that ladies in church are saints?
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by stimulus(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2007
At least that's where they trust to find their hearts desires before looking eslewhere! grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by TayoD(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2007
@peaxy,

Where will you start, at the night club?
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by mrpataki(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2007
peaxy:

why do men have to go to church in search of women when they are ready to get married, do they think that ladies in church are saints?

Nope ladies in church are not saints most times undecided same as well goes for the men embarassed embarassed

But anyway the church creates a backing for accountability. cool
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by stimulus(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2007
Lol. . . if na you nko? Where will you search for your own? grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by kulaShaker(f): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2007
men are in search of women in church becos after girls have finished making shakara all their youthful days, they find out their biological clock is ticking over time and go into panic mode, so they flock to Church in desperate search for holy brothers to marry. So it makes sense for men outside to go into churches in search after they have finished their own playa days in the hope of meeting a holy sister. But the joke is on all of them cos none of them are really holy or Christians wink hence the increase in pastor counselling these days grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by adesilver(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2007
@kulashaker,
i feel u my broda, i will rather get one outside and take her to church. Abi grin grin grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by PoDeep(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2007
U couldn't have said it better bro.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by LiquidMind(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2007
I think most of the women, the born again ones in church are more ready and serious to settle down,
And as well we have sisters too in church that are wolves in sheep clothing looking for a prey   shocked

Brothers,  you better shine your eyes well well Ooh,
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by MerC2(f): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2007
I think it's disgusting!! I get men coming to church just to see me,
I'm like I'm not God!!
I guess the reason why men go to church to find their soulmates, and
make no mistake about it, so do women, well I think the reason is
because most people want someone who is God fearing, and you
immediately assume someone in church is God fearing, many times
that's not the case, but you can be the one to hit jackpot with a
lady or a man that is really genuine in the Lord. tongue
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by kulaShaker(f): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2007
tongue
glad you feel me wink
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by 3dhunter(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2007
if not church, where else?
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by mrofficial(m): 12:29am On Jun 18, 2007
go and ask your pastor
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 18, 2007
If I were a man,I'll head to church in search of a wife too.
What better place to find a spouse.

Who would want to bring a girl he plucked off the streets home to mama?

Remember that the bed must be undefiled, couches too smiley
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by freaskie(m): 3:48am On Jun 18, 2007
babyosisi:

If I were a man,I'll head to church in search of a wife too.
What better place to find a spouse.

Who would want to bring a girl he plucked off the streets home to mama?

Remember that the bed must be undefiled, couches too smiley

I feel you girl. But hard to get girls undefiled this days
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by hbrednic: 4:59am On Jun 18, 2007
i look for my angels in the bolices (nightclubs) any problem with that?
i just dont trust girls that runs to the church all the time,its hard to know there true colour.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by maco22(m): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2007
I am happy for those running into the church either to search for women but one thing that is a common trend is that the guys who go to church to search for women usually end up marrying the women who go to church to search for me and before you know it they find it hard or impossible to go to church except on new year's eve.

Well God is not a respecter of persons, if you think you can go fooling around and then go and defile people who have kept themselves pure and holy you will get what you deserve.

Not every guy ot girl in church is a true christian and that is why they cause problems and they blame the church, when the problem is with them,
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Soundmind(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2007
To believe that the church is the best place to find a soulmate is deceit. If you carry monkey go Japan, na the same monkey ibi. Even if you carry suit give am, na the same monkey ibi. Goodness is not a matter of religion or churcheousness, it is a matter of character. Holiness is not a matter of confession, it is a matter of living.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Seun(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2007
Even if there are some bad girls in church, the fact remains that all the good girls can be found in church!
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by acidrop(f): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2007
all, no way man, u should rethink that. ino this chick, although she is like a housegirl, she is very good, but yet not allowed 2 attend church or go out, wat can u say bout that
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Angel15(f): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2007
freaskie:

I feel you girl. But hard to get girls undefiled this days

Freaskie no bi your fault, because guys will defile 1000 women and still tell us he is a virgin
how can we doubt him,? That’s your luck.

Soundmind:

To believe that the church is the best place to find a soulmate is deceit. If you carry monkey go Japan, na the same monkey ibi. Even if you carry suit give am, na the same monkey ibi. Goodness is not a matter of religion or churcheousness, it is a matter of character. Holiness is not a matter of confession, it is a matter of living.

Soundmind, you sure say that your mind dey sound at all? Are your trying to say that God cannot change people?
In the first place, why do people go church? God even changes those who go to Church with evil intensions.

Well God is not mocked, whatsoever seed one sow that he shall reap, for those bros & sis who commit so many atrocities and without repentance goes to church to seek for saints, you cant fool God. He will give just your match.

Some bros disguise themselves in the name potential husbands; deceiving single sis and luring them into immorality God dey see all of us.

Just be yourself, that thing you want in a God fearing person, give it first.

Remember, what you give, is what you get, it may look as if it will tarry, but it will surely come.

wink
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by connkg(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2007
Angel_7, relax! No b fyt. Haba! Let the truth be spoken. Anyway, I think church is something fading in qualities it was once known for. Percentage increase of frauds fit reach abt 200%!
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by fashfisher(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2007
church might not be the best place to start running to for marriage but its certainly a very good place to start the search
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by moondust(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ topic
the topic should be women in search of men in church b'cos our churches 2day constitute of  80% retired runs-babes.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by maxxdjinx(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2007
Whatever it is that compelled the guys to search churches would definitely be the same reasons why the ladies would also be in church. But that is not to say it applies to everyone.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by nancyekpoh(f): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2007
I think its simply because the best woman can be found in the church and not in the street or club.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by barikade: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2007
Cough!  shocked

Seun:

Even if there are some bad girls in church, the fact remains that all the good girls can be found in church!

I don't know if that's a fact. I know - I'm a Christian; but some of us may not agree with that inference. Ask acidrop:

acidrop:

all, no way man, u should rethink that. ino this chick, although she is like a housegirl, she is very good, but yet not allowed 2 attend church or go out, what can u say bout that

I wonder what the chick would have done if she had her way and was allowed to do as she pleased!  cheesy

Meanwhile, the qualities of "good" or "bad" are relative. Cough again! What a man considers as a "good babe" may also be another man's traditional no-go!

What criteria define the qualities "good"?

What defines "bad"?

I know one of my pallies who refers to his wife as 'bad' girl! No kidding. They've been married now for about two years; and whenever he calls her on phone, he'd always say, "Hey bad girl, whatcha up to now!" And after the tete-a-tete, he'd close with: "Hey, be bad to me when I get home. . . I mean, be reeeaallyy mean to me!" And he'd giggle.

Now, now. . . guys, please don't ask me what he means; all I know is, that is his way of expressing love wantinti with his woman!  grin

Okay, seriously: what define "good" or "bad" for y'all??
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Veracious(f): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2007
we get many girls and we get wife materials. with God on your side you go marry the one weh dey very Hot whether good ar bad girl. and i also believe that for you to have this kind of marriage make you go church go look for the best weh go dey God fearing and good the other way too Abi no b so my bros. grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by stimulus(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2007
Make unu wait small. It is not only women that men go to church to search for. Ask the men wetin carry dem go there in the first place.

I mean, even those who have married their 'Sarahs' in church are still going to church in search of something else - counselling after madam has taken over! grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Esss(m): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2007
Men in search of waht in church

I'll be damned if I should meet mrs right in a church,

Churches are filled with 45 freaks, 50% retired and worn out women. Hustlers/old whores (who have given up on life and have fallen back on God to salvage whatever is left of them). Only 1% of chicks in churches are wifey material, The last 4% are just plain hussies,

The best place to find a wife is;
1. School (univeristy)
2. NYSC
3. Workplace/ Office
4. Nightclub, lol. (i cant believe it myself, but I heard it works)
5. Internet chat rooms , O.k now I'm just being an ass,

But church Lie lie. No think am
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by stimulus(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2007
Esss:

Churches are filled with 45 freaks, 50% retired and worn out women. Hustlers/old whores (who have given up on life and have fallen back on God to salvage whatever is left of them). Only 1% of chicks in churches are wifey material, The last 4% are just plain hussies,

How did you find out these stats if you didn't go there looking for them? Okay, so you've been to the other places - nightclubs, internet chatrooms, etc.

Let me help you: even internet chatrooms have their own wahala: ask those who have been stung a few times.

Nightclubs? You know wetin carry you go there for "wife material" in the first place! undecided
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by pati(f): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2007
The truth of the matter is that any man or woman u meet in church, u know that has a little fear of God in him/her and can be easily developed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Word Bible Is Not Mentioned In The Bible / Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life / Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.