Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,461 members, 7,839,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Who Is Afraid Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo? By ETIM ETIM - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Afraid Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo? By ETIM ETIM (17390 Views)

As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim / CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo? By ETIM ETIM by ursullalinda(f): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
TimeManager:

You deserve a knock on your big forehead. I knew a day like this would come when sensible people would roast you. When you're done crying, wipe your tears, open your brain & take to correction. Go back to my previous comments and use them appropriately, otherwise, your Education becomes a total waste.

kiss the truth!

Onyekwa?......From where biko?.......You mean you have been searching for my comments on Nairaland.........haaaaa..... You must be one of jobless youths Buhari was talking about.........unfortunately i can't remember you.......and can never go back to search for comment........I have got something doing......So pls get busy.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo? By ETIM ETIM by TimeManager(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
ursullalinda:

Onyekwa?......From where biko?.......You mean you have been searching for my comments on Nairaland.........haaaaa..... You must be one of jobless youths Buhari was talking about.........unfortunately i can't remember you.......and can never go back to search for comment........I have got something doing......So pls get busy.
No time. There's only one person that writes like a dingbat on this forum. Go through your posts and see why I flogged your tiny head for writing like an illiterate.

kiss the truth!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo? By ETIM ETIM by ursullalinda(f): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
TimeManager:

No time. There's only one person that writes like a dingbat on this forum. Go through your posts and see why I flogged your tiny head for writing like an illiterate.

kiss the truth!

Get busy it will melt your pain away.......naturally dont notice people......can't start with you.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo? By ETIM ETIM by TimeManager(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
ursullalinda:

Get busy it will melt your pain away.......naturally dont notice people......can't start with you.
Those who insulted you on this thread were right after all. You belong in the gutter. If someone puts you on a bed, you'd still roll back on the floor. But it's never too late, get an Education, enroll in night classes.

kiss the truth!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo? By ETIM ETIM by Champagnegold: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Osinbanjo is the most preferred leader in this Buhari's regime even Buhari and his team try to ridicule Osinbanjo. we all saw this.... however funny enough Osinbanjo wasn't a politician, so let him be...
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo? By ETIM ETIM by ursullalinda(f): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2020
TimeManager:

Those who insulted you on this thread were right after all. You belong in the gutter. If someone puts you on a bed, you'd still roll back on the floor. But it's never too late, get an Education, enroll in night classes.

kiss the truth!

My prayer for you today is that God gives you something doing.......even if it's gate man's job......so you can get busy and stop wasting your time on NL...... seeking for attention from people who don't know you exist.......naturally dont have time for low life's.......can't start with.......pls get busy.......it will help relieve your pain.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo? By ETIM ETIM by ursullalinda(f): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2020
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!

My prayer for you today is that God gives you something doing.......even if it's gate man's job......so you can get busy and stop wasting your time on NL seeking for attention from people who don't know you exist.......naturally i dont have time for low life's.......can't start with.......pls get busy.......it will help relieve your pain.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo? By ETIM ETIM by TLD20: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
He has truly been loyal and dilligent but does Nigerians really see that?
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo? By ETIM ETIM by TimeManager(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
ursullalinda:

My prayer for you today is that God gives you something doing.......even if it's gate man's job......so you can get busy and stop wasting your time on NL seeking for attention from people who don't know you exist.......naturally i dont have time for low life's.......can't start with.......pls get busy.......it will help relieve your pain.
bitch pls!, stay in your gutter.
dirty illiterate.

kiss the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Debunks Rumour That Hospital Did Not Attend To Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter / Wike: Kaduna Suffering From Evils El-Rufai Once Wished Rivers / Obasanjo : N5000 Note Will Kill Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.