Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission (16067 Views)

South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio / Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill / Senate Passes South-East Development Commission Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
a bill to share money

1 Like

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Makeithappen12: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
We need Nigeria Development Commission.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Charly68: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ummmn,my people ,are we really sure that all this commissions are the real developmental solution to Nigeria...we could see what they have turned NDDC to now. It has become the cash cow of some political class.. The main reason for its establishment has been neglected.. My people who has bewitched this nation ?

1 Like

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Wuuworld(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
omenka:
Some of you people that keep chanting this biafra thing are doing so because you have nothing to your names and have nothing to offer. Your hope is that you'd become made from the ensuing chaos through one means or another.

If you like no go find something tangible to do with your life. Dey there dey hope for something wey no dey likely in the next fifty years.

Social media has made it so easy for some of you rascals to say rubbish without receiving a blow on your face.
I'm from Anambra State and my family alone can comfortably feed your village until rapture occur.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Sleekfingers: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
espn:
We also need a SOUTH WEST Commission.

we need am o....abi dem want to marginalize us ni......

can u imagine instead of their people to hold their governors by their balls. Na to dey call buhari up and down. As if na federal government develop ibadan... If the FG start any development in that region. We from the south west should demand for development too......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by omenka(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wuuworld:

Social media has made it so easy for some of you rascals to say rubbish without receiving a blow on your face.
I'm from Anambra State and my family alone can comfortably feed your village until rapture occur.
Another billionaire. You can feed blablabla.

You guys should know that line has become cliche.

Online billionaires and ultimate warriors stronger that anyone else, seeking to give others blows.

No be una fault.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by IvarTheBoneless: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
illiteratepmb:
That bill will be trashed at the end of the day.

Northerners would NEVER agree.

They are more numerous in the chambers.

Dead On Arrival (DOA)

If only yeebos know how they hate them... they would know SW are angels compared to them.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by lagdmark(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
The issue be say the Nigeria citizens don't trust any word from the federal government or the legislators
Later you read that more than 500billion Naira earmark for the SE dev. Commission is missing or looted.
The same legislators will approve another committee with another 100 billion Naira to investigate the missing 500billion Naira. The circle continues.
Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Godshope: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
South East should be the 1st call for Development Commission. Very Good move indeed

1 Like

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Mars16(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
What have their governors being doing to their development since their creation and beside some are part of the Niger Delta with 13 percent derivative including NDDC and ministry of Niger Delta which sees to their development this is just a scheme to loot more.

1 Like

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Nooel1: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Makanakico:
Which civil war again?

My family wan chop their own, like NDDC guys,

We are looking at you. My family is Confused.
Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Nooel1: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
LaPresidente:
Imo and abia would leave nddc then

Ewu Gambia, go and remove them by yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Nooel1: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wantedmiller:
those Reps must be high on oshogbo weed!
You are the only person high on weed here

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Tolase1999(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Bandale:

But why is it that when SE demands something there will Always be this "if they are given this other regions would also ask for that"? When SE was neglected and other regions benefited immensely from this Government and former ones, did you say those regions were not supposed to get all those things cos it would also make SE demand for same??
I don't need to tell you how 9ja politics is reps frm other region will pass the bill and you think they won't propose their's in return, meanwhile all region is collecting allocation frm FG. talking about civil war, what happen to 3R's maybe u should ask the south east leader, and on what bases make SE vulnerable than other region.
Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Endemol: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice one, no region should be left behind in governance and development..

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Rufflinez: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
BIG SCAM
Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
thought they were part of naija delta, sha nddc has been a disgrace, 81bn squandered nothing to show for it in the the region except not bellied embezzlers.

btw I think this is a plot to frustrate ipob republic.
Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Bekool(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
All these commissions are totally unnecessary you don't need any development commission to develop any part this country just get nigeria restructured and let every region manage their own human and natural resources and pay taxes to the central govt. These commissions will always continue to be a haven of corruption where corrupt politicians are politically settled by the ruling party with the current structure of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by showafrica(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wuuworld:
This is a welcome develop at the wrong time.
At this juncture, all we need is the sun to shine again!!!.
Biafra or Nothing!.
We are Sons and Daughters of light!.
Umu Chineke

Nothing or Biafra.. The mind of the people is out already even the useless ohaneze finally came back to there senses and have changed their mind.. However, good thing is good, no time is late. South east is messed up and was done on purpose, if they can amend, fine and good and if not, we are all good to go.

1 Like

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Rodwave: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
selemempe:
you people are the worst Nigerians.
The south east was devastated by a civil war so we can understand why some areas are undeveloped
The north was devastated by terrorism so we can understand their developmental disabilities
The Niger Delta has been devastated by oil spills and oil bunkering so we can understand their developmental problems

The south west on the other hand has never witnessed conflict and has even hosted lagos, Nigeria's capital city for 76 years. What is your excuse for still looking like this?

They don't have shame

2 Likes

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
activity9:

even ikenga and amadioha can be tricked and bypassed. if you doubt it, come to my town aro ndisugo.

Then it is finished shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Deadlytruth(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
espn:

Lagos State alone is enough to act as a SW Development Commission just like FCT could easily pass for a NC Development Commission. You know that a lot of national revenues have been pumped to these two places over the years courtesy of them being Federal capitals amidst our practice of unitary system. grin

1 Like

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by flokii: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
South West contributes most (over 65%) of Federal revenue. We need SWDC to develop our lands and cushion the economic challenges faced in Yorubaland being the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria.

Stop taking money made from SW to develop regions that contribute nothing for government.
Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by kabillionaire(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
And that of "Middle Belt Development Commission" should follow.
Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by tiredoflife(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
espn:

Was there a civil war in the south west

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by VicThory(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wuuworld:

Jesus Christ
E never reach this level na. Biko forgive him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by SammyChi1988: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Is too late.... Biafra is our last hope...
Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by colestephan86: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kiddo01:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/reps-move-to-establish-south-east-development-commission/

Correct ; I love this,
South west too must come.
Many pipelines have been destroyed spillage here and there whereas it's their peopl that is killing them
Imagine 71 billion between February and July
Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Femeto: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
flyingpig:
keep quiet
Keep quiet or tell me.
Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by EmekaA125(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
illiteratepmb:
That bill will be trashed at the end of the day.
Bad Belle. Go and trash it na. Mumu
Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Johnandv: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Femeto:
What is the South East giving to Nigeria?
What is South West Giving to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission by Johnandv: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yemisi87:
2023 loading. Will see if SE would fall for this.

My SE people, flow with them. Let them pump money on your side. The money is Nigerian money and you are still Nigerian the last time I checked. So, the money is your money. Let them spend the money and still vote right come 2023.
We are not voting Yoruba simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrest & Prosecute Arewa Youths Inciting Violence Against Igbos – HURIWA / Aminu Masari: APC Won’t Find It Difficult Winning 2023 Elections / Akwa Ibom State Gets New Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.