Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" (65293 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by princetemitee(f): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
dazzlingd:

Mumu like u defending a man u call your daddy, daddy that does not even know u exist
note am not redeemed member, but we are all one in christ ,and i hate religion violence
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by AngelicBeing: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
EngineerBode:

When Imams talk to the muslims in his mosque, no one attacks him or call the people The sheepish. Allow him talk to his children. Since you are not one, mind your business
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
BotherMleeper:

No wonder you're so stupid

grin e pain am die

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
plessis:

You are sensible enough to know the implications of impersonation. Your pastor is a fraudulent impersonator endorsing the destruction of Christianity.

You foolish son of a LovePeddler, stay away from my mention.

grin

Happy sunday
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
plessis:

When sensible people are speaking. Sons of whores like you shouldn't speak.

Stay off my mention.

Adeboye's fool.

grin

Happy sunday
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by ttbaba(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is reply from the throne of God of Solomon.... perfect..baba I'm envy your wisdom...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Ingriid(f): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
The way some of you guys ridicule these men of God baffles me, if they are not ur pastor, are they not old enough to be ur father / grandfathers? Shame on u d way u abuse these pastors You will surely reap whatever u sow in this life!

When this man was struggling in one room in mushin, were u there? I bet some of u are still in ur mother’s womb. Many of u I repeat many of u don’t even know where ur next meal is coming from, but u won’t fix ur life rather u abuse this man that can stand before any king and president in the world.

Y’all should calm down and humble urself. Stop forming ‘ woke, woke’ when u have nothing tangible going on in ur life!

To pastor Adeboye, more wisdom to him in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by WINDSOW(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lukuluku69:

The Charlatan Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of Greed have spoken. Critics back off! This message is for the thoroughly brainwashed sons/daughters.
Your foolishness is undefined.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by WINDSOW(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
blingxx:

the real question here is ... why is he showing his family matters in public undecided
So when your dad calls you, everyone bearing your name should respond, right?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy

SHUT UP THERE FAST!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by desiredhome: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ingriid:
The way some of you guys ridicule these men of God baffles me, if they are not ur pastor, are they not old enough to be ur father / grandfathers? Shame on u d way u abuse these pastors You will surely reap whatever u sow in this life!

When this man was struggling in one room in mushin, were u there? I bet some of u are still in ur mother’s womb. Many of u I repeat many of u don’t even know where ur next meal is coming from, but u won’t fix ur life rather u abuse this man that can stand before any king and president in the world.

Y’all should calm down and humble urself. Stop forming ‘ woke, woke’ when u have nothing tangible going on in ur life!

To pastor Adeboye, more wisdom to him in Jesus name.

Brainwashed beyond redemption......

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by boddy4real: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
e author=EngineerBode post=91871190]

When Imams talk to the muslims in his mosque, no one attacks him or call the people The sheepish. Allow him talk to his children. Since you are not one, mind your business[/quote

You are correct

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP THERE FAST!!!
you are his sheep though...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
BananaPeel:

Yes, Jesus slept because he took the form a man to accomplish his purpose. He came in the simplest form as all men and many like you didn't believe him because he was too simple to be regarded the son of God. He didn't fall down from the sky like terminator but was born like everyone else. The gospel is too simple to be true for your likes because your unbelief has blinded your eyes.
Only true children understands reason Pst Adeboye said he was talking to his children.
children of adeboye and not children of God, right?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Ihatemumu: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
nextstep:
With all due respect, nobody is your child, Pastor. They are God's children, not yours... and threatening God's children with damnation for not paying tithes is not very becoming of a real pastor, I'm sorry to say.

Times are hard for people, and your only recommendation is to condemn them? This is the time Church should be giving to its congregation. If you still feel like you can afford to tithe, then do so.

And note, dear Christians - who by definition are not under the Covenant with Abraham, nor with Moses, but instead with Christ (Rom. 6:14–15), etc:

Jesus never once required you to tithe; the only reference to such was when he was chastising those who tithe but neglect other parts of the old, Mosaic Covenant. "These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others". But he came and washed the old ways away.

He does recommend giving generously (to the needy, and to help those who preach), but He did not say tithing was a requirement for salvation, or not doing so was damnation. Do not let a pastor threaten you - like a mob boss - to fund his jet and expensive suits.

Jesus also never required you to sacrifice animals, even though it was the practice by his people before He came, yet no Christian in their right mind would condemn you to hell if you don't bring a sheep or cow. Why be tied to old Covenants that don't define Christianity?

The truth hurts and people don't read their Bible and research about tithes, thanks for sharing this
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Enemyofpeace: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Truth be told baba Adeboye don dey miss road at his hold age
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yada01:

isn't it obvious who the fool is? He is talking to his children but FOOLS (bastards) will still be commenting.
you are truly a child of your father and not God's. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
shut up.he referred to them as HIS CHILDREN.our Daddy has called us his children so when an outsider (which the Bible refers to as mockers) rant, we're less concerned.we don't give a damn because I don't understand how a daddy Can be talking to his children and outsiders will be eavesdropping and then nagging
Jesus Christ said you should not call any man on earth Father. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Popeonpoint: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
May God continue to bless daddy. No matter how much you try, nobody can please the world. Not even Jesus Christ.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Enemyofpeace: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ingriid:
[s]The way some of you guys ridicule these men of God baffles me, if they are not ur pastor, are they not old enough to be ur father / grandfathers? Shame on u d way u abuse these pastors You will surely reap whatever u sow in this life!

To pastor Adeboye, more wisdom to him in Jesus name[/s].
absolute nonsense
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Skyfornia(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
johnykgoal:
lol

As a business owner, you should have the records of your expenses handy and to know the impact on your profits in a day, week, month or year. Use this free mobile inventory app to run your business and appreciate the power of information technology.
goalPOS helps you to know the value of your shop,
know your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly profit and losses at any time,
manage customer debts and expenses,
and to manage your business with the help of a sales person to ensure accountability even if you are not physically present in your shop.
No internet needed
No computer needed
Print customer receipt with any bluetooth enabled POS printer.
Avaliable for download on playstore.

Just did...hope it's worth it.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by WealthyMay(f): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hmmm.. that's deep smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by salam8528: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

But when imam tell u guys to go and carry suicide bomb and kill people, u guys listen to him.

Our daddy isn't telling us to carry bomb and kill people, he is not telling us to start killing other tribes... He is only telling us to pay tithe and we will do it with joy.....

If Muslims can obey their imam and carry suicide bomb to destroy lives, then we will pay tithe to save lives

Boko Haram, iswap, isis are shouting Allahu akbar all listen to their imams and alfa for 77 virgins gringringrin

Abeg with which kind prick dem wan use phuck 77 virgins??

Leave us to our pastor.. We are baba son..

Terrorist are imam son too.... Our father isn't a terrorist like Islam creates
The last time I check it was Christian that are wailing over what he said, wetin concern muslims and imam for this issue?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by ledaman: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
419 daddy! grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by mummymum: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
sapientia:
Lol

Your slaves you mean?

Just said my mind
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by znuga: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a coded life,
The more you look,
The less you see.
Abracadabra Abracadabra

That day, he hung on a Roman cross and cried out, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” (Matthew 27:46 NKJV).

Only the wise will understand the meaning of your words. God can never sleep!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

But when imam tell u guys to go and carry suicide bomb and kill people, u guys listen to him.

Our daddy isn't telling us to carry bomb and kill people, he is not telling us to start killing other tribes... He is only telling us to pay tithe and we will do it with joy.....

If Muslims can obey their imam and carry suicide bomb to destroy lives, then we will pay tithe to save lives

Boko Haram, iswap, isis are shouting Allahu akbar all listen to their imams and alfa for 77 virgins gringringrin

Abeg with which kind prick dem wan use phuck 77 virgins??

Leave us to our pastor.. We are baba son..

Terrorist are imam son too.... Our father isn't a terrorist like Islam creates

Your idiotic self should have bothered to check the "criminal history" of your malevolent and perverse daddy in heaven before talking to helinues like that... grin

Oh! You're wondering what I'm talking about?

it's about the ungodly and evil actions your Yahweh did and how much of a pervert he is. There are many examples to give, but lemme just give you these ones first.

see the criminal history of your Yahweh. grin

1. Child and Animal Abuse:

What is the justification for Yahweh commanding that little and innocent babies and animals should be killed for an offence they know nothing about even if we assume that the adult men and women were guilty of something that warrants death?

See proof:

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

Isaiah: 13. 15. Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. 16. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. - Bible Offline

P.S: In the last evidence above, He even said their wives will be ravished, meaning raped!! grin grin grin

So why kill those innocent, harmless and little babies and animals for an offence they know nothing about?

It's only because of the villainous and ruthless character of Yahweh. grin

2. Yahweh is such a silly pervert! grin grin

Why would Yahweh command Isaiah to walk the streets of Jerusalem for good 3 years "naked and barefoot"? And the Idiot god even said he intended to use Isaiah's unclothedness as a SIGN and WONDER?? grin grin And He even commanded some other people to follow that example.

See proof:

Isaiah: 20. 2. At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot. 3. And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia; 4. So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt. - Bible Offline

Hahahahahaha! Yahweh literally asked Isaiah to be showcasing his dick all over the place to suit his desire for some people to see His signs and wonders. grin

Yahweh is internationally maaaaaaaaaaaad!!! grin grin

So Mr. Idiot, read all that first and see how much of a criminal your Yahweh is. And that's even small oo. If you want more, I will show you more.

Now, you can go and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus those innocent babies and animals.

Worshipper of an idiot, unreasonable and evil entity they call Yahweh. grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Your idiotic self should have bothered to check the "criminal history" of your malevolent and perverse daddy in heaven before talking to helinues like that... grin

Oh! You're wondering what I'm talking about?

it's about the ungodly and evil actions your Yahweh did and how much of a pervert he is. There are many examples to give, but lemme just give you these ones first.

see the criminal history of your Yahweh. grin

1. Child and Animal Abuse:

What is the justification for Yahweh commanding that little and innocent babies and animals should be killed for an offence they know nothing about even if we assume that the adult men and women were guilty of something that warrants death?

See proof:

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

Isaiah: 13. 15. Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. 16. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. - Bible Offline

P.S: In the last evidence above, He even said their wives will be ravished, meaning raped!! grin grin grin

So why kill those innocent, harmless and little babies and animals for an offence they know nothing about?

It's only because of the villainous and ruthless character of Yahweh. grin

2. Yahweh is such a silly pervert! grin grin

Why would Yahweh command Isaiah to walk the streets of Jerusalem for good 3 years "naked and barefoot"? And the Idiot god even said he intended to use Isaiah's unclothedness as a SIGN and WONDER?? grin grin And He even commanded some other people to follow that example.

See proof:

Isaiah: 20. 2. At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot. 3. And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia; 4. So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt. - Bible Offline

Hahahahahaha! Yahweh literally asked Isaiah to be showcasing his dick all over the place to suit his desire for some people to see His signs and wonders. grin

Yahweh is internationally maaaaaaaaaaaad!!! grin grin

So Mr. Idiot, read all that first and see how much of a criminal your Yahweh is. And that's even small oo. If you want more, I will show you more.

Now, you can go and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus those innocent babies and animals.

Worshipper of an idiot, unreasonable and evil entity they call Yahweh. grin grin

All I see is trash

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by SAMBARRY: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said you should not call any man on earth Father. lipsrsealed
our biological and spiritual fathers are our daddy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by SAMBARRY: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
jaymichael:
MATTHEW CH 23 vs 9. "And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven."
GALATIANS CH 3:20
"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one."
so I should call my biological or spiritual father by their first name Abi?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by SAMBARRY: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
AuroraB:
Just as my comment concerns you not undecided
gbeborun
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
our biological and spiritual fathers are our daddy
Spiritual father through whom? undecided

Jesus Christ? The same Jesus Christ who commanded that you call no man on earth your Father? undecided
Let me guess, you want to pretend that in God, this man is your Spiritual Father and then God is just your heavenly Father? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

50 Most Powerful Pastors In Nigeria / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.