Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" (65254 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Lukuluku69(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
madamgrace:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dont-be-angry-with-me-im-talking-to-my-children-adeboye-replies-critics/%3famp=1

The Charlatan Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of Greed have spoken. Critics back off! This message is for the thoroughly brainwashed sons/daughters.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by cgei: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Matthew 23: 9,10
Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One.  
Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Jamessly(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a coded life,
The more you look,
The less you see.
Abracadabra Abracadabra

That day, he hung on a Roman cross and cried out, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” (Matthew 27:46 NKJV).
don't just read I verse of the Bible read the whole verse and u will understand why Jesus sleep
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by jaymichael(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
shut up.he referred to them as HIS CHILDREN.our Daddy has called us his children so when an outsider (which the Bible refers to as mockers) rant, we're less concerned.we don't give a damn because I don't understand how a daddy Can be talking to his children and outsiders will be eavesdropping and then nagging
MATTHEW CH 23 vs 9. "And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven."
GALATIANS CH 3:20
"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one."
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Tannhauser:

If your parents were intelligent enough not to brainwash you from birth, would YOU believe in God?

You shouldn't have mentioned my parents in the first place. Although, I'm well trained by my intelligent parents before one of them departed from this world.

From your statement here, it obvious that you don't believe in God. Pls give your life to Christ and be free from eternal condemnation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by walexsho(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
lol Corona Virus do hit the entrepreneurs. blind followers will never see anything wrong in whatever they say. Na so one Cunny religious leader wan entice me with useless offer in order to attract person into their fold. Terrorism in a corporate dimension.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by AdronHomesPrope: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a coded life,
The more you look,
The less you see.
Abracadabra Abracadabra

That day, he hung on a Roman cross and cried out, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” (Matthew 27:46 NKJV).

he came as flesh born of a woman and so does what human does. Men sleep after work

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by dazzlingd(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
MrMcJay:
Nice reply
When they are talking to the legitimate children, the bastards should keep shut.

You claiming to be his child are actually the bastard.
His children are riding in private jets and enjoying his billions while he can't even dash u 10k

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Emperorlanky: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
You dodged the 'tithe' part.
Weldone.

Meti99:

Brother Agbaya.... Meaning Old fool...

I guess you don't read Bible
Read 1Corinthisns 4:14-17

Vs. 15 “For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.”

Many times Paul calls Timothy his son
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by igbowoman: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Children indeed
Children whose names are not on your will.
Let them keep deluding themselves
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by igbowoman: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
His children know themselves
The ones he is calling children are his sponsors
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Emperorlanky: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Christianity not Judaism

Olarewaju89:

OK. Now i get your point.

Pls, read this...

20The Lord said to Aaron, “You will have no inheritance in their land, nor will you have any share among them; I am your share and your inheritance among the Israelites.

21“I give to the Levites all the tithes in Israel as their inheritance in return for the work they do while serving at the tent of meeting. 22From now on the Israelites must not go near the tent of meeting, or they will bear the consequences of their sin and will die. 23It is the Levites who are to do the work at the tent of meeting and bear the responsibility for any offenses they commit against it. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come. They will receive no inheritance among the Israelites. 24Instead, I give to the Levites as their inheritance the tithes that the Israelites present as an offering to the Lord. That is why I said concerning them: ‘They will have no inheritance among the Israelites.’ ”

25The Lord said to Moses, 26“Speak to the Levites and say to them: ‘When you receive from the Israelites the tithe I give you as your inheritance, you must present a tenth of that tithe as the Lord’s offering. 27Your offering will be reckoned to you as grain from the threshing floor or juice from the winepress. 28In this way you also will present an offering to the Lord from all the tithes you receive from the Israelites. From these tithes you must give the Lord’s portion to Aaron the priest. 29You must present as the Lord’s portion the best and holiest part of everything given to you.’

30“Say to the Levites: ‘When you present the best part, it will be reckoned to you as the product of the threshing floor or the winepress. 31You and your households may eat the rest of it anywhere, for it is your wages for your work at the tent of meeting. 32By presenting the best part of it you will not be guilty in this matter; then you will not defile the holy offerings of the Israelites, and you will not die.’ ”

Shalom!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Jamessly(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
nextstep:
With all due respect, nobody is your child, Pastor. They are God's children, not yours... and threatening God's children with damnation for not paying tithes is not very becoming of a real pastor, I'm sorry to say.

Times are hard for people, and your only recommendation is to condemn them? This is the time Church should be giving to its congregation. If you still feel like you can afford to tithe, then do so.

And note, dear Christians - who by definition are not under the Covenant with Abraham, nor with Moses, but instead with Christ (Rom. 6:14–15), etc:

Jesus never once required you to tithe; the only reference to such was when he was chastising those who tithe but neglect other parts of the old, Mosaic Covenant. "These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others". But he came and washed the old ways away.

He does recommend giving generously (to the needy, and to help those who preach), but He did not say tithing was a requirement for salvation, or not doing so was damnation. Do not let a pastor threaten you - like a mob boss - to fund his jet and expensive suits.

Jesus also never required you to sacrifice animals, even though it was the practice by his people before He came, yet no Christian in their right mind would condemn you to hell if you don't bring a sheep or cow. Why be tied to old Covenants that don't define Christianity?
Jesus never say he has come to do away with the old covenant but he said he as come to make it perfect. So the issue of tithe is necessary for every and any real Christian. Read the book of malachi and see for yourself
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by mutahmakinta: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
EngineerBode:

When Imams talk to the muslims in his mosque, no one attacks him or call the people The sheepish. Allow him talk to his children. Since you are not one, mind your business
I can't find any imam with rolls royce
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
chatinent:

I supposedly think you'll call Hushpuppi's wealth a blessing too.

Is hushpuppi a man of God? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by luluosas(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yeah, the disobedience children you have. Children that lived opposite of their parents, are those ones children? No, but bastards
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by cgei: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:

you mean god of man.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
cgei:
Matthew 23: 9,10
Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One.  
Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ
preach it!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
nextstep:
With all due respect, nobody is your child, Pastor. They are God's children, not yours... and threatening God's children with damnation for not paying tithes is not very becoming of a real pastor, I'm sorry to say.

Times are hard for people, and your only recommendation is to condemn them? This is the time Church should be giving to its congregation. If you still feel like you can afford to tithe, then do so.

And note, dear Christians - who by definition are not under the Covenant with Abraham, nor with Moses, but instead with Christ (Rom. 6:14–15), etc:

Jesus never once required you to tithe; the only reference to such was when he was chastising those who tithe but neglect other parts of the old, Mosaic Covenant. "These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others". But he came and washed the old ways away.

He does recommend giving generously (to the needy, and to help those who preach), but He did not say tithing was a requirement for salvation, or not doing so was damnation. Do not let a pastor threaten you - like a mob boss - to fund his jet and expensive suits.

Jesus also never required you to sacrifice animals, even though it was the practice by his people before He came, yet no Christian in their right mind would condemn you to hell if you don't bring a sheep or cow. Why be tied to old Covenants that don't define Christianity?
Preach it
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by princetemitee(f): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
dazzlingd:

You claiming to be his child are actually the bastard.
His children are riding in private jets and enjoying his billions while he can't even dash u 10k
why u dey act like mumu sad

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yada01:

No, he meant sheep and not goats like YOU
well, certainly not God's Sheep
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Jamessly(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
jaymichael:
MATTHEW CH 23 vs 9. "And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven."
GALATIANS CH 3:20
"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one."
Read your Bible well
1Corinthisns 4:15
This Paul the apostle talking to those that he convert to Christian by preaching the gospel of christ
1 Corinthians 4:15
[15]After all, though you should have ten thousand teachers (guides to direct you) in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers. For I became your father in Christ Jesus through the glad tidings (the Gospel).
Many times Paul calls Timothy his son
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by chatinent: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Pastors you mean? I don't believe they are of God. Please understand it's a personal sth because there is really no difference between them and Hushpuppi. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by seguno2: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
ajailer:
yes, I liked it when he said it. it's a spiritual message meant for his children alone.....shikena

Are his children also his sheeple, who blindly follow the leader, instead of cross checking his words in the Bible, as the Bereans did
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by seguno2: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
MrMcJay:
Nice reply
When they are talking to the legitimate children, the bastards should keep shut.

Very myopic.
How does he evangelise
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by dazzlingd(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
princetemitee:
why u dey act like mumu sad

Mumu like u defending a man u call your daddy, daddy that does not even know u exist
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by IBreakRules: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a coded life,
The more you look,
The less you see.
Abracadabra Abracadabra

God is a spirit, Jesus came to live as 'human'
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Hisincrease: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
zangaozanga:
if this how christians behave then i am happy to be an athiest.
Why not be a Satanist?
Christians are not fools and Muslims, atheist or whatever do not have Monopoly of violence, insult or self-established opinion.
Respect yourself and people will respect you.

Peace.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Ajibade123(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
sonofthunder:

Seun is always happy with and open to the mockery of Christians..... At least that's what it looks like at best.
how is this Seun's business haba is it his post or his comment
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by desiredhome: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Hisincrease: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

He blocked Christians from Islam section and left Christian section open for fools to display their stupidity.

It shows the kind of person he himself is.
That Seun of a person needs to be examined.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / The Cowardice Of Atheism / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.