Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile (9047 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Obituary: Michael Adejoh Ojodale, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by SarkinYarki: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
See the face of of the driver of the Sorento SUV that accidentally hit officer Arotile .. what a tragedy for both young people

https://mobile.twitter.com/adejohnehemiah1

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Sunofgod(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Boko...
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by GboyegaD(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
It is well. The report NAF released portray it to be a mistake. Why then do we need publish his pictures?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Righteousness89(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
I feel for the young man

The young man is just a Victim of Circumstances...

This Life is Spiritual..

A Carnal Mind cannot understand these things..

The Days are so evil.. The Spirtual Realm Controls the Physical Realm..

You Can become a Casualty of anything if you are not Spirtual..

It is a Risk to be Empty in these Evil days.

I have seen and Experienced so many Encounters as these.. in Short if Not For JESUS, I should be a dead Man..

Let me give one Experience.
When I packed the into my Residence, it was a Brand New house ! Neighbour's were telling my wife that Witchcraft is in operation in the area too much! Anyway I told my Wife that Witchcraft has to pack for us not the other way round!

I got attacks Spiritually big time..Crazy attacks! There was a day I saw a being enter through my widow ! It was a Battle! I went into prayers! Before you know what was happening, People began to die! Back, Front , Center! And the thing is no one there knew who I was, but people would come meet my wife and tell her , your Husband is a Pastor ooo..

I remember a day , I came out and saw a Big black bird Dead in Front of my House. As people were dropping dead, Total Calmness returned to me Physically and Spiritually! Everywhere became Calm!

I had a Neighbour who was doing very well! He was a Senior Accountant but lived life anyhow. They dealt with this Man From Spiritual to physical! Crippled his job! Crippled his home! Infact the man is in jail now! They had to pack out!

The Next person that came there! Could not stay 4 months, she packed out!

Someone came in again! She had barely spent 1 week when I saw her in a dream be pushed in wheel chair! I tried to talk to her on the need to be Firmly with JESUS and the need for Prayers! She told me I am dis! I am that! So I left her!

They Messed her up big time! Trouble here and there! She refused to be humble and adhere to all I told her! She felt she has money, this and that! When they dealt with her! She packed her load and Ran away!

If you don't Genuinely have God in these Wicked days! I Pity U

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Jakemedg(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
It's so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by johnykgoal: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
chai! see wahala oo.
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Acident
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by SarkinYarki: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
GboyegaD:
It is well. The report NAF released portray it to be a mistake. Why then do we need publish his pictures?

So we know the Airforce is not lying and put a rest to the conspiracy theories

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Dotherightthing: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
I feel for the young man

The young man is just a Vvictim of Ccircumstances...

This Llife is Sspiritual..

A Ccarnal Mmind cannot understand these things..

The Ddays are so evil.. The Sspirtual Rrealm Ccontrols the Pphysical Rrealm..

You Ccan become a Ccasualty of anything if you are not Sspirtual..

It is a Rrisk to be Eempty in these Eevil days.

I have seen an Eexperienced so many Eencounters as these.. in Sshort if Nnot Ffor JESUS, I should be a dead Mman..

Let me give one Eexperience.

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
So unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Conductor261: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
sad
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by doggedfighter(f): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Joy on seeing a friend turned to mourning. Sighs !!
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by mightyhazell: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
I feel for the young man

This Life is Spiritual..

oya naa
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by mightyhazell: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
doggedfighter:
Joy on seeing a friend turned to mourning. Sighs !!
he wan dazzle the babe,but unfortunately..

I've seen lots of comedy skits like that
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
I feel for the young man

This Life is Spiritual..

I have seen an Experienced so many Encounters as these.. in Short if Not For JESUS, I should be a dead Man..

Quick joo
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Madmohamed419(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
SarkinYarki:
See the face of of the driver of the Sorento SUV that accidentally hit officer Arotile .. what a tragedy for both young people

https://mobile.twitter.com/adejohnehemiah1
the first pic look like Boko Haram but mistek do happen
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by doggedfighter(f): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
mightyhazell:
he wan dazzle the babe,but unfortunately..

I've seen lots of comedy skits like that
Could just be mere excitement with no intention to dazzle. He knows the babe is not hungry and travelled too.
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by mightyhazell: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

Could just be mere excitement with no intention to dazzle. He knows the babe is not hungry and travelled too.
never mind the intentions .. havent u seen comedy skits like this before?
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by mytime24(f): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

professor u better find smetin doing 4dis lock down cheesy

Than looking out 4 punctuation on NL undecided

Na next year sch go resume ooo

#hunger

5 Likes

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Fasindo: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
embarassed
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Guestlander: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
And he was driving without a driver's license. O kare.
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by sacajawea: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:
All those rich kids are very spoilt, and Misbehaved

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Uyi168: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
I feel for the young man

This Life is Spiritual..

I have seen an Experienced so many Encounters as these.. in Short if Not For JESUS, I should be a dead Man..

When I packed the into my Residence, it was a Brand New house ! Neighbour's were telling my wife that Witchcraft is in operation in the area too much! Anyway I told my Wife that Witchcraft has to pack for us not the other way round!

I got attacks Spiritually big time..Crazy attacks! There was a day I saw a being enter through my widow ! It was a Battle! I went into prayers! Before you know what was happening, People began to die! Back, Front , Center! And the thing is no one there knew who I was, but people would come meet my wife and tell her , your Husband is a Pastor ooo..

I remember a day , I came out and saw a Big black bird Dead in Front of my House. As people were dropping dead, Total Calmness returned to me Physically and Spiritually! Everywhere became Calm!

I had a Neighbour who was doing very well! He was a Senior Accountant but lived life anyhow. They dealt with this Man From Spiritual to physical! Crippled his job! Crippled his home! Infact the man is in jail now! They had to pack out!

The Next person that came there! Could not stay 4 months, she packed out!

Someone came in again! She had barely spent 1 week when I saw her in a dream be pushed in wheel chair! I tried to talk to her on the need to be Firmly with JESUS and the need for Prayers! She told me I am dis! I am that! So I left her!

They Messed her up big time! Trouble here and there! She refused to be humble and adhere to all I told her! She felt she has money, this and that! When they dealt with her! She packed her load and Ran away!

If you don't Genuinely have God in these Wicked days! I Pity U

Shut up..
Not everything is spiritual..
Ur own too much..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by dokie: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
mytime24:
professor u better find smetin doing 4dis lock down cheesy

Than looking out 4 punctuation on NL undecided

Na next year sch go resume ooo

#hunger

Don't mind him. Instead of him to listen to message, he is talking about punctuation as if we are writing WAEC.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by dokie: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

Serious problem for the guy. He'll be charged for murder.

For those that do not know, having a drivers license is not just to ensure the cops, VIO, FRSC don't impound your vehicle. If you kill someone while driving and you cannot provide a valid drivers license, you are going to rot in jail. Except naija (connect/money) factor helps you.

7 Likes

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Guestlander: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
dokie:

Serious problem for the guy. He'll be charged for murder.

For those that do not know, having a drivers license is not just to ensure the cops, VIO, FRSC don't impound your vehicle. If you kill someone while driving and you cannot provide a valid drivers license, you are going to rot in jail. Except naija (connect/money) factor helps you.

You are absolutely right.
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by jubilee55f: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
I will never believe the Air force story. The young lady was cleverly murdered. Can't you smell cult written all over the demonic bastards who were occupants of the so called vehicle that knocks her down?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by omoalaro: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
I feel so relieved that non of those connected to the unfortunate death of this young lady is a Muslim, shame unto those conspiracy theorists especially Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams and co. RIP Tolu.

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by sisisioge: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
GboyegaD:

The guy's world would have crashed. He would wish he hadn't even left his house that day, let alone drove the car that killed her. He looked hyperactive... People should learn to react to surprises with some sanity. He reversed sotey he hit her and still drove over her! Haaa! Can you imagine how much control he lost there? Infact, to make matters worse, he didn't have a valid licence on him! His offense is grave...may God help him.

What a painful death it must have been for poor Tolu, may God pacify her parents and loved ones. May this guy live to forgive himself too. Life is just so trivial... Nothing is guaranteed. May God continue to take care of us and our loved ones. It is well. Adio Tolulope...may God grant you good passage. Pele.

9 Likes

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by techmo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
cry

The life of two friends about to get wasted... I pray tolulope's family forgives this other guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jegede Files Petition Against Akeredolu's Victory At Election Tribunal / Akume’s Kinsmen Dump APC For PDP / We Will Not Rest Until LP Takes Over Govt And Provide Quality Leadership - Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.