Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

How To Remove Bbnaija Channels From Your GOTV And DSTV. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Remove Bbnaija Channels From Your GOTV And DSTV. (1333 Views)

Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding / Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove Bbnaija Channels From Your GOTV And DSTV. by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hi
Hope we are all doing fine.
Many times we have had individuals complaining about how the reality show, BBNaija promotes immorality and its vices and it is on this note that I decided to share how to remove the channels showing this show on your GOTV and DSTV.
This is important to help prevent younger ones from corrupting their minds.

To do this, DSTV subscribers will have to send "BBNOUT [space] smartcard number" to 30333 while GOtv customers should send 'BBNOUT [space] IUC number' to 30333.
You can also use the parental control option.
I hope this helps.
Cc lalasticlala
Re: How To Remove Bbnaija Channels From Your GOTV And DSTV. by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: How To Remove Bbnaija Channels From Your GOTV And DSTV. by doggedfighter(f): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Those complaining will not do this grin
Re: How To Remove Bbnaija Channels From Your GOTV And DSTV. by ideabuilder: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fast fast make I comot the useless station. She will be upset though
Re: How To Remove Bbnaija Channels From Your GOTV And DSTV. by thesicilian: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
doggedfighter:
Those complaining will not do this grin
I'm doing it immediately. OP is a lifesaver!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty And Grace Of The World’s First Muslim Hijabi Ballerina(photos) / Why Dont We Observe The Sabbath Day! / Are These Negative Stories/comments Helping Us Become Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.