Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting (15199 Views)

Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu / Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Amotolongbo(f): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2020

President Muhammadu Buhari is in a closed-door meeting with Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai, at the State House, Abuja.

Though the agenda for the meeting is unknown at the time of filing this report, it is believed to be centered around ongoing military operations in the country, particularly in the North East and West.

The Nation recalls Buhari, in a recent meeting with Service Chiefs and other security heads, had warned he would no longer tolerate escalation of insecurity..

He frowned at lack of synergy among the security heads and told them to work together to bring myriads of security challenges bedeveling the country to an halt.

On Saturday, it was reported bandits allegedly killed 16 soldiers and injured 30 in an ambush around Shimfida in Jibia local government area of Katsina.

On Sunday evening, tens of persons were reported killed in a Kaduna community.

The meeting, which started at about noon, was still ongoing as at the time of filing this report.

Details shortly..

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-buratai-in-closed-door-meeting/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by 143WaZoBia: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
But why?
Amotolongbo:
Probably to relieve Buratai, due to his inefficiency

So he’s probably nicely telling Buratai to resign or not get mad if and when sacked? No wonder the meeting is taking long. Because Buratai will be like but; Guy! Even you as a president no dey perform but you want commot me? and GMB will be like but we need to safe our faces and buy more time! These southern people are crying more than the bereaved, our people are beginning to talk too.
I for give una the transcript but I no want DSS wahala.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by madridguy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
PMB should change Buratai with someone else.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Amotolongbo(f): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
143WaZoBia:
But why?
Probably to relieve Buratai, due to his inefficiency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by kiddkash(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
closed door meeting, yet noting good comes out
see how soldiers are dying like chickens

Buratai, a so-called soldier that cant lead soldier to victory on the war front

I weep for this country

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Useless meeting that won't yield any result

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by LosC: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
We don't need a closed door Result after this meeting pls

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by illicit(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Useless meeting

2 idiots

12 Likes

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Opinionated: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Keep the stunt UP
Me staring at this nation like lipsrsealed

Meanwhile you have...

9 Reasons To Secure A Second Passport

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Gracito(f): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Sunofgod(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Armstrong34(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by anibi9674: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
PMB should change himself and Brutai they are both incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by amalab30(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
These guys need to be flushed off the system. How does an ordinary citizen explain the level of Carnage happening everywhere in the country? We've not mentioned banditry and kidnappings.

We need a total overhaul of the guys over there.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by yanabasee1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Seems Buhari will have to sack them and appoint new service chiefs.......
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by gurunlocker: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hope he won't deny the NA killed?
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Dotherightthing: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Buratai just has to go!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Mikelarteta(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
How many closed door meetings Una wan do, no need to glide the doors again cos we are beginning to suspect both of you, after the close door meetings we go hear another round again. Only God can help.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Kenn55: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Useless meeting.

Burutai: Sai baba, we are winning the war. In fact, we killed 3,000 bandits yesterday
Buhari: Ok, that is good
Burutai: Anyone telling you otherwise is an enemy
Buhari: Ok, carry go, i dey your back
Burutai: Sai baba till 2050
Buhari: Burutai till 2050

Laugh and hugs
meeting ends

Buhari to Nigerians through Garba Shehu: I have received briefing and i have ordered the army to flush out bandits and bring perpetrators to book

Hailers/Zombies: Buhari is doing well, there is no insecurity. Sai baba
Wailers: Stupid man, idiot, boko haram sponsor
Neutrals: Stupid man, who will save Nigeria?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Dbarrzx: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
IT IS WELL OH NIGERIA MY CO3
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by PrimeWatermark: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Vacancy Update!

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by SILVERLINES: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
cheesy

21st century scammers

The blood of innocent Nigerians will hunt their Soul

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Coronavirus1: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Am sure he will get sacked today. We need capable southerner to replace him or middle belt
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Ameko4ever(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
After this meeting, more innocent soldiers from the South will be killed. There was a country

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Cantonese: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dem like open the door nothing new again. The story na the same. All strategies failed and continue to fail.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by gambia(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
If they like, they should hold open-door meeting, na still AUDIO.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by ODJ124(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hope something Good will come out
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hope he is relieved off his duties after the meeting

I install car tracking device

Check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu Not To Contest For President / EFCC Arrests Man With $7M At MMIA / FG Walks Closer To Ending Fuel Supply And Distribution Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.