Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe (31255 Views)

P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ / Ex-CJN Tanko To Get N2.5bn Benefits, Senate Begins Corruption Probe / 11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Tinubu and his boys will soon join them grin
Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by Allakent: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
These people need Madagascar Covid-19 herbs

Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by ababagaruba: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
mcdokwe:
Melaye is busy forming A-list artist now, the moment his case is called up in court, he will automatically become bedridden.

We are not serious in this country and until we're ready to effect a change for the better, we're going no where.
but melaye was never probe
Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by Kennycruzza: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
what is the meaning of all this rubbish and still they will abandon the case.......I pray death will visit u all.
Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by tunjilee003: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
DominusPrime:
I still don't know why the Chairman didn't allow akpabio finish his assertions over the allegations that the Reps and Senators were awarded contracts. Akpabio and Pondei are already sinking. They will take more people down. This goes to show that that committee sef is a ruse. Not one of them, from akpabio to the reps will go to jail. Lest I forget gbajabiamila had already said pondei will not be appearing before the house again.

All of you that support apc or pdp or any politician in spite of all this obvious corruption your lives will be the way they have run this country. Even in Edo state where they are jumping ship some idiots here can't still side iyamu or Obaseki. You are all crazy!!!
you said they will go to jail...is it the dead judiciary we have that's going to sentence them?
Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by mcdokwe(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
ababagaruba:
but melaye was never probe
Really?
Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by Brenn594(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] i don tire 4 this kind news sef...

Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
tunjilee003:
you said they will go to jail...is it the dead judiciary we have that's going to sentence them?
I said none of them will go to jail
Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by cosmos1440: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
DominusPrime:
I still don't know why the Chairman didn't allow akpabio finish his assertions over the allegations that the Reps and Senators were awarded contracts. Akpabio and Pondei are already sinking. They will take more people down. This goes to show that that committee sef is a ruse. Not one of them, from akpabio to the reps will go to jail. Lest I forget gbajabiamila had already said pondei will not be appearing before the house again.

All of you that support apc or pdp or any politician in spite of all this obvious corruption your lives will be the way they have run this country. Even in Edo state where they are jumping ship some idiots here are still supporting iyamu or Obaseki. You are all crazy!!!

Wetin dey worry some nairalanders pass craze. Especially the PD- pigs and APsiCks

1 Like

Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by Frankcallys(m): 2:26am On Jul 21, 2020
No no noooo... No faint yet!

Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by Beautyaddy: 2:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Yes, these are the Leaders Nigerians Truly Deserves.

Nonsense! angry
Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 21, 2020
[s]
NewBea:
....and some people will later be shouting Their Oil money is being diverted to the North!
Myopic lots!!!
angry

Just imagine the billions squandered fcol! Mtswwww
[/s]

Why is the government not punishing them?

Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Sometimes the whole thing is scripted to avoid the corruption probes.

Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet You, let's learn and taking your writing skills to the next level.

Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by maximi(m): 6:46am On Jul 21, 2020
Live Stream Rugby Game, whether you are next to your TV set or not. With innovative live streaming options and ios & Android apps for your smartphones and NZ Sevens live tablets, you NZ Sevens game online can catch all the live action on NZ Sevens game online the go. Go on with your daily Australia Rugby activities with no England Rugby online worries of missing out on the intriguing All Blacks matchups.
Re: Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe by ababagaruba: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
mcdokwe:
Really?
can you prove it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Mohammed Bin Salman, Saudi Crown Prince / Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) / President Buhari Treks 800 Metres From Prayer Ground To Private Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.